• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Vantage Markets stole from my account 7800 usd

I am having an issue with a company
They accept every order why am not allowed what I won. It was not gap trading, it was not bonus trading , it was not NEWS earnings trading, everything was after in the opening of the price. Honestly am wondering what term I violate, there is no even an email to explain me this. It's like I trade after the opening of dax 40 on a daily opening or trade xauusd AFTER THE announcement of the NFP and I don't get paid

I need you to slowly read this article first:

Then i need you to wait about 20 minutes. Then read it again. Then you will better understand.

This article is extremely useful thank you.
As I realize or you have 50k + to trade with safe institution or you will get manipulated from fx brokerage.. But why they give them licence? I really don't understand.

And also is there is something that we can do to make them pay ? I read some articles below where you make the brokers to pay.That means they fear of you

First i suggest u to try to give them 7 days to reply u, if they do not do it i saw on their website that they are regulated by ASIC; and i want to underline that fact because u can open a complaint form directly to the ASIC website, below i put the pdf file with all the broker information regarding the ASIC regulation and the link that direct u to their contact for the complaints.

If u have troubles or doubs do not hesitate to reply.

it would be better to complain to the ombudsman which is the AFCA who deals with retail client complaints, https://www.afca.org.au/, however, AFCA and ASIC will only deal with the issue if the client signed up to the ASIC regulated entity i.e. Vantage FX Australia and not an offshore entity.

I reported a problem with Vantage Markets in Forex Peace Army last June. I have provided all evidences as requested. Mr. Jon who appears with the name "4evermaat" is working for FOREXPEACEARMY was willing to help me in my issue with Vantage Markets
He requested that BEFORE he start to investigate my problem I had to pay him in his Skrill or Neteller or wise the amount of 250 USD.
I PAID HIM on his Skrill to start the investigation. My friend also had a similar problem and paid him in his Skrill also to start investigate the 2 problems. ( we have proof of payments).

Now is November and he doesn't answer emails any more. He NEVER gave any support he took the money and disappeared. As I see he is continuing to manipulate new victims in here. So I spoke with my Lawyer and we start reporting Interpol regarding his scam and Forexpeace army scam

I reported a problem with Vantage Markets in Forex Peace Army last June. I have provided all evidences as requested. Mr. Jon who appears with the name "4evermaat" is working for FOREXPEACEARMY was willing to help me in my issue with Vantage Markets
He requested that BEFORE he start to investigate my problem I had to pay him in his Skrill or Neteller or wise the amount of 250 USD.
I PAID HIM on his Skrill to start the investigation. My friend also had a similar problem and paid him in his Skrill also to start investigate the 2 problems. ( we have proof of payments).

Now is November and he doesn't answer emails any more. He NEVER gave any support he took the money and disappeared. As I see he is continuing to manipulate new victims in here. So I spoke with my Lawyer and we start reporting Interpol regarding his scam and Forexpeace army scam
@4evermaat, what's this all about?

Any private emails from you have not been received for over 2 months, if there were any sent by you. I have responded to the Telegram very recently. There was a missed gap (delay) of some weeks in Telegram, which i apologize for. Please check the telegram for update.

Ma'am, I did not disappear.

Please don't trust 4evermaat the advisor of forexpeacearmy( his name is Jon) . After research with my Lawyer we found out that he scamed a group of African people who have serious issues with Admiral markets and Vantage markets. I filed a complaint to Fca UK regarding the fake advisors of Forex peace army, and a lawsuit against 4evermaat for false representations to obtain money

Back