• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Need help to withdraw my funds from vantage

I am having an issue with a company
Update 1: dear fellow traders from Forex Peace Army,

I have news and a tip for those who are having similar problems with Vantage. First the news, which are good but not what I expected. Vantage released the withdrawal function in my account and I promptly withdrew my funds. However, they took the profit I did away so I could just withdraw my original deposit. These brokers are shady and I will not trade with them anymore. I am still working to get my profit which is my right back. In the end, I risked my capital and if I had lost they would never give me my money back.

The tip I have is that the change in the posture of this shady and unreliable broker changed when I contacted an independent regulatory body, from which Vantage is part, called “The Financial Commission”. They request two weeks to solve the issue but I think only from contacting them Vantage saw that I was not going to accept things passively and decided to, at least, give my deposit back. But the story is not over yet and I will update you guys.

I have news and a tip for those who are having similar problems with Vantage. First the news, which are good but not what I expected. Vantage released the withdrawal function in my account and I promptly withdrew my funds. However, they took the profit I did away so I could just withdraw my original deposit. These brokers are shady and I will not trade with them anymore. I am still working to get my profit which is my right back. In the end, I risked my capital and if I had lost they would never give me my money back.

The tip I have is that the change in the posture of this shady and unreliable broker changed when I contacted an independent regulatory body, from which Vantage is part, called “The Financial Commission”. They request two weeks to solve the issue but I think only from contacting them Vantage saw that I was not going to accept things passively and decided to, at least, give my deposit back. But the story is not over yet and I will update you guys.
Good to hear something positive ......Pursue them and see...you may get a positive resolution

At least you can get back your initial deposit then it's better than nothing. Stay away from them!

Hi, what type of document they asked you to submit for the verification or review before releasing the original deposit.
I have submit my selfie with my id. But after it no progress yet.

How much time they took for your verification and what documents they asked you to submit?

I hope so i will give my original deposit back.

Hi, what type of document they asked you to submit for the verification or review before releasing the original deposit.
I have submit my selfie with my id. But after it no progress yet.

How much time they took for your verification and what documents they asked you to submit?

I hope so i will give my original deposit back.
Do not hijack another person's thread. please open your own thread and submit evidence there.

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

Provided that there was no abuse of the platform from your end, retaining profits is unacceptable. Such brokers should be dealt with rigorously.

Vantage Global has a few licenses. Australia, EU (Malta)... Regardless of having partially solved your issue, you may wish to inform those regulators of the wrongdoings. It will not have any effect on your specific case, but will make them aware of the business culture within the group of companies. So try ASIC and MFSA. At the very least, they should look into the details and take note of the practices applied to customers. Officially you will be told that the specific company you complain about is not supervised by them , however internally the infor from your claim will be retained and possibly used in the future, when the licensed companies go under regulatory review.

So, long term you would be getting even with Vantage, in a way.

Back