• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caution: Vantage’s Withdrawal Process – A Concerning Experience

I am having an issue with a company

gtraderfx

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experience with Vantage, which raises serious concerns about their withdrawal processes and client treatment. This thread is a cautionary tale for anyone considering using their services.

1. Initial Withdrawal Rejection: My ordeal began when I tried to withdraw €29,000 from my account (708940). Vantage rejected my request, citing "Abnormal Trading Activities." This was surprising as my trading was conservative, with a profit of only €115.17, and nothing that could remotely be labeled as 'abnormal.'

2. Changing Demands and Documentation Requests: After the initial rejection, Vantage shifted their focus, demanding a range of personal documents for anti-money laundering checks. I complied with every request, providing a selfie with my ID, followed by detailed bank statements. Each time I submitted the requested documents, they asked for more, delaying the process further.

3. Excessive and Intrusive Requests: The demands became increasingly intrusive, including videos of me holding various documents and bank statements. These requests seemed disproportionate and a tactic to delay my withdrawal.

4. Lack of Response and Transparency: Throughout this process, communication from Vantage was minimal. My emails and formal complaints have been largely ignored, leaving me in a state of limbo regarding my funds.

5. Legal Intervention: Given the lack of progress, I will soon have to engage a lawyer to address this issue formally. It appears that Vantage is using stalling tactics, possibly breaching their contractual obligations.

Warning to Prospective Clients: This experience has been deeply unsettling and has significantly eroded my trust in Vantage. I advise anyone considering using their services to be wary of these practices. The withdrawal process, a fundamental aspect of any trading platform, should be straightforward and transparent, not a labyrinth of unending documentation requests and communication blackouts.

I am sharing this to raise awareness and seek advice from the community. Has anyone else faced similar issues with Vantage? How was it resolved?

Looking forward to your insights and support.

GATRADERFX

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experience with Vantage, which raises serious concerns about their withdrawal processes and client treatment. This thread is a cautionary tale for anyone considering using their services.

1. Initial Withdrawal Rejection: My ordeal began when I tried to withdraw €29,000 from my account (708940). Vantage rejected my request, citing "Abnormal Trading Activities." This was surprising as my trading was conservative, with a profit of only €115.17, and nothing that could remotely be labeled as 'abnormal.'

2. Changing Demands and Documentation Requests: After the initial rejection, Vantage shifted their focus, demanding a range of personal documents for anti-money laundering checks. I complied with every request, providing a selfie with my ID, followed by detailed bank statements. Each time I submitted the requested documents, they asked for more, delaying the process further.

3. Excessive and Intrusive Requests: The demands became increasingly intrusive, including videos of me holding various documents and bank statements. These requests seemed disproportionate and a tactic to delay my withdrawal.

4. Lack of Response and Transparency: Throughout this process, communication from Vantage was minimal. My emails and formal complaints have been largely ignored, leaving me in a state of limbo regarding my funds.

5. Legal Intervention: Given the lack of progress, I will soon have to engage a lawyer to address this issue formally. It appears that Vantage is using stalling tactics, possibly breaching their contractual obligations.

Warning to Prospective Clients: This experience has been deeply unsettling and has significantly eroded my trust in Vantage. I advise anyone considering using their services to be wary of these practices. The withdrawal process, a fundamental aspect of any trading platform, should be straightforward and transparent, not a labyrinth of unending documentation requests and communication blackouts.

I am sharing this to raise awareness and seek advice from the community. Has anyone else faced similar issues with Vantage? How was it resolved?

Looking forward to your insights and support.

GATRADERFX
Check out the latest resolved thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...its-of-34895-20-and-4000-deposit.80722/page-2

If you didn't find anything useful there, message me back so I can suggest more steps to divert their attention to your issue.

Good luck with that approach....you must be new here.

There are ways to convince a broker to settle. They are increasingly bold about how they are ripping off their clients though.

Good luck with that approach....you must be new here.

There are ways to convince a broker to settle. They are increasingly bold about how they are ripping off their clients though.
Can you tell me which are the ways to convince a broker to settle? I am having the same problem with vantage

but hopefully they did payoff, i mean its not wrong to be cautious but this is absurd.

Back