• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Need help to withdraw my funds from vantage

I am having an issue with a company

Thiagopessanha

Recruit
Hello Forex Peace Army Community
Vantage is not allowing me to withdraw my funds and that is very concerning. I made a 1000 euros deposit last Tuesday 23rd, opened a trade on Wednesday 24th, and closed it with 1100 euros of profit on Thursday, 25th. I went to the withdrawal section, as I had done a couple of times in the past, but I was informed that I was not able to make withdrawals and that I should contact support. I did it immediately and the agent after a long wait disconnected, without giving me a response. I then received an email saying that my account was under investigation and that I would not be able to make withdrawals. However, I need at least to withdraw the deposit I made. I used my credit card to do it and I will soon have to pay it back, but vantage does not listen to me. I sent several emails and they always send a copy and paste response. I just don’t know what else to do. It is a nightmare that looks without solution. I cannot afford to lose this money because I dont have any other to pay my credit card with. they don’t give me a time frame nor a plausible solution. Anyone can give me any advice on how to deal with them?

Do you work for vantage? What information do you need. Everything is well explained.
I have been in similar situations before with OCTA FX and FXTM ...Most of the Brokers do not want to give any profits to you ..this is a general rule... I have seen only FXCM , does not have any issues in returning your Funds to you without any unnecessary mumbo jumbo.

When you post your issue in a Public forum you need to provide some information like screenshots of the Chats / Emails and other information that provides credible proof that the issue is real.
It's very frustrating to be in the position you are but it does not help to post answers like "Do you work for vantage? What information do you need? Everything is well explained."

Only you have gone through the incident and felt the result of it , if you want support from the Forum and its members it's your responsibility to provide some sort of proof.
If you don't want to provide proof ....its up to you to solve your issue by yourself...and don't have to post it in a public forum. If I post on the Forum that XYZ BROKER has swindled 100,000 from me without proof ...will you believe me .... nooo you wouldn't..What's the credibility of your post when you joined 22 minutes before your first post ......complaining ...but not willing to follow it up

Its your call ........

I have been in similar situations before with...
This person has not joined a very long time ago as well and I r3ceived an email from FPA to be careful with scammers, especially those who have joined very few time ago and are looking for personal data. Anyway, I will post some screenshots of the situation so I can be credible in your words. The reason I joined few time ago is because I never had to go through such ordeal and never needed these forums. And as you may well know, these companies are all shady.

Attachments

• 3BEB9860-71CD-4CE1-815A-7524AA32FE82.jpeg
    3BEB9860-71CD-4CE1-815A-7524AA32FE82.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 75
  • E2B728EB-A93C-4399-AF34-AD189AEC9470.jpeg
    E2B728EB-A93C-4399-AF34-AD189AEC9470.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 85
  • C2D2918E-F257-4B8B-9D47-1B514B42BDB7.jpeg
    C2D2918E-F257-4B8B-9D47-1B514B42BDB7.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 8E1147A1-5BF2-4918-8A11-0DD48B02BB72.jpeg
    8E1147A1-5BF2-4918-8A11-0DD48B02BB72.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 7ABF4AA9-E24D-496B-9D27-CFF0561F6339.jpeg
    7ABF4AA9-E24D-496B-9D27-CFF0561F6339.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 76
Can you at least tell me what did you do to succeed in taking your deposit back.?
As I was not in a hurry... I jumped through all the Hoops they placed like a monkey and got my funds withdrawn through USDT (Crypto). I deposited through VISA but they made me withdraw through USDT.
I had to waste a lot of money on Exchange Fees .....to get it back to my Local Currency.

As I was not in a hurry... I jumped through all the Hoops they placed like a monkey and got my funds withdrawn through USDT (Crypto). I deposited through VISA but they made me withdraw through USDT.
I had to waste a lot of money on Exchange Fees .....to get it back to my Local Currency.
You can see the withdrawal history ----Attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-28 135530.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-28 135530.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 78
Back