Resolved: Warning: Vantage Refusing to Process Withdrawals with Endless Documentation Requests

guess, They are asking for the docs because they suspect money laundering activity.
Nope. They are just stalling....
4. Seeking Community Insight: Has anyone else experienced similar issues with Vantage? How did you manage to resolve them, if at all? I am considering escalating this matter to regulatory bodies but would appreciate any advice or shared experiences from this forum.
Regulatory action is after the fact. Did you take any time to study the business model of Vantage before you deposited any money?

I've also sent DM

I guess, They are asking for the docs because they suspect money laundering activity.
Did you try to withdraw the money the same way as you deposited it?
Why all the concerns regarding AML only emerged when I requested a withdrawal of my funds, not during the initial deposit phase? This discrepancy prompts me to question the genuine intent behind their actions.

Furthermore, I've repeatedly sought clarification on two specific points, but my queries remain unanswered:

"Clarification on Withdrawal Delay:
In reference to articles 13.1 and 13.2 of the Client Agreement, there is no explicit mention that AML checks could prevent or delay a withdrawal request. Could you please clarify why the withdrawal is being delayed under these articles?
Confirmation on Future Requests: Once I provide the documents currently requested, can you confirm that my withdrawal will be processed without further delay? It is important for me to know whether you will continue to request additional documentation indefinitely, as I need assurance that this will not be a recurring issue."

Additionally, I had posted a review on Trustpilot detailing these issues, which was mysteriously removed.
This action, combined with their ambiguous responses and practices, leads me to believe that Vantage might be employing similar tactics with other traders to hold onto deposits for extended periods. I'm sharing this experience to alert fellow traders and gather insights on how to address this situation effectively.

Additionally, I had posted a review on Trustpilot detailing these issues, which was mysteriously removed. This action, combined with their ambiguous responses and practices, leads me to believe that Vantage might be employing similar tactics with other traders to hold onto deposits for extended periods.
Did trustpilot provide a specific response as to why it was removed? Usually the broker will flag the post. But the flag will have a specific reason attached to it. Sometimes if you mention the name of someone, you can just remove that person's name and resubmit it and it should be approved.

You may also reach out to TrustPilot support about your review and ask why it was removed.

Did trustpilot provide a specific response as to why it was removed? Usually the broker will flag the post. But the flag will have a specific reason attached to it. Sometimes if you mention the name of someone, you can just remove that person's name and resubmit it and it should be approved.

You may also reach out to TrustPilot support about your review and ask why it was removed.

I rechead out Truspilot and asked them to restore the review, let's see.

It seems that after my persistent efforts, Vantage is finally going to process my withdrawal. I've decided to wait until the funds are actually received before fully concluding the matter. Interestingly, they've moved forward without requiring the additional "AML" documentation they initially insisted upon. This turn of events strongly suggests that such requests were primarily tactics to delay the withdrawal process rather than genuine compliance measures.

It seems that after my persistent efforts, Vantage is finally going to process my withdrawal. I've decided to wait until the funds are actually received before fully concluding the matter. Interestingly, they've moved forward without requiring the additional "AML" documentation they initially insisted upon. This turn of events strongly suggests that such requests were primarily tactics to delay the withdrawal process rather than genuine compliance measures.
Keep us informed :)

The withdrawal was successfully processed and received without my having to submit the additional documents Vantage had requested. This outcome potentially indicates that the purported AML checks were likely a pretext to delay processing my withdrawal, rather than a genuine compliance measure. Additionally, my communication with the Vanuatu authorities seems to have positively influenced the resolution of my case, suggesting their intervention may have expedited the process.

The withdrawal was successfully processed and received without my having to submit the additional documents Vantage had requested. This outcome potentially indicates that the purported AML checks were likely a pretext to delay processing my withdrawal, rather than a genuine compliance measure. Additionally, my communication with the Vanuatu authorities seems to have positively influenced the resolution of my case, suggesting their intervention may have expedited the process.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back