• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I have been scammed by Vantage Markets

I am having an issue with a company

Louisa95

Recruit
Hi
Please read my review regarding Vantage Markets.
The funny thing as you will see is that not only the cancel the profits without ANYreason, they didnt even send an email to explain why. They Just deduct the profits, blocked the deposit without an email or explaination. I can not believe that this is happening. This is the absolute scam withour even care to explain. It makes me feel the absolute stupiest person in the world.
Below i will post all evidence please help me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vantagemarkets scammed my account for 3465 USD
I Deposited 1010 usd to my MT5 account 1246726. I deposited the money 9th of June at 12:51 pm afternoon.
I decide to trade shares with Vantage because they offer leverage 20:1.
I was waiting the US Shares Markets at 15:30 pm to start trading on "DocuSign ".
When Market open I immediately short the price because the previous day had a huge spike uptrend so by using " the Gann theory" in technical analysis I was expecting that price will fall. I short at the level 63.00 average and close it 10min later at the level 59.50 average. I won total 3465 USD. I receive my daily statement and I continue my trading
Then on the 13th I traded on EURUSD and GBP USD but markets wasn't moving so much so I made my plans for the next day.
Again I received my daily statement but when I logged in to my account on 14th of the month they deleted all my profit and they blocked my account without any explanation.

Attachments

• 7.pdf
    111.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 6.pdf
    82.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.pdf
    111.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.pdf
    169.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.pdf
    115.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 1.pdf
    178.2 KB · Views: 77
Did you try to contact the support team or any other one in the broker to double-check what has been happening in your account?

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The funny thing as you will see is that not only the cancel the profits without ANYreason, they didnt even send an email to explain why. They Just deduct the profits, blocked the deposit without an email or explaination. I can not believe that this is happening. This is the absolute scam withour even care to explain. It makes me feel the absolute stupiest person in the world.
Perhaps these cases will make you feel less stupid:

Read other reviews. You will notice a pattern.

Did you even bother to look at your attachments. Many parts are cutoff. Anyways, you can upload a proper account statement here by following this tutorial:

Also sent you DM

Hi
Below i will post all evidence please help me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vantagemarkets scammed my account for 3465 USD
I Deposited 1010 usd to my MT5 account 1246726. I deposited the money 9th of June at 12:51 pm afternoon.
I was waiting the US Shares Markets at 15:30 pm to start trading on "DocuSign ".
When Market open I immediately short the price because the previous day had a huge spike uptrend so by using " the Gann theory" in technical analysis I was expecting that price will fall. I short at the level 63.00 average and close it 10min later at the level 59.50 average. I won total 3465 USD. I receive my daily statement and I continue my trading
Then on the 13th I traded on EURUSD and GBP USD but markets wasn't moving so much so I made my plans for the next day.
Again I received my daily statement but when I logged in to my account on 14th of the month they deleted all my profit and they blocked my account without any explanation.
Check out latest resolved thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...its-of-34895-20-and-4000-deposit.80722/page-2

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Perhaps these cases will make you feel less stupid:

Read other reviews. You will notice a pattern.

Did you even bother to look at your attachments. Many parts are cutoff. Anyways, you can upload a proper account statement here by following this tutorial:

Also sent you DM
I will upload them again

Well well...Vantage Markets strikes again.

You know Vantage, doing this will not gain you sympathies with any European regulator. And just so you know - regulators do look into the group structure and its overall compliance culture. So if you want to have access to EU markets- you better rethink your business model.

Only live chat 6 times to ask directly support for explanation. I had no replies as I was promised
That really is always sad to hear, when even their own team cannot provide an answer, it means even they know that they have nothing to say! contact the listing websites where they are listed and post your review there, that is the best possible solution.

Back