• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I have been manipulated and scammed from Admiral markets 12350 usd

I am having an issue with a company

ThandoB

Recruit
Hi everyone,

My name is Thando Barbara and i have a problem with Admiral Markets regarding my money.
I traded and i won 12350 usd and my profit was erased without any explanation.
Below you can see my post on FOREXPEACE ARMY so i can explain in details with evidence what happened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have deposited to my Admiral Markets wallet the amount of 4500 USD on 30th Of May. In my client portal on the right top site an icon appears with the offer of 100% margin bonus which means you can not lose it but it help you for better margin call if the trade is against you. I clicked to accept it but it was not credit into my account so i asked my account manager Medeya T. if she could help me. She said thet it will take little time this process because i have already deposited so i said its fine dont worry about it please cancel it. Then very politely she push me to accept the bonus and she was very happy to help me. Next day on the 31st of May i saw that the bonus was credited into my mt5 account.I TRADED ON CURRENCIES, INDICES AND SHARES. I received my daily statement without any problem.I started trading on shares veev, snap, and crm. Veev had earnings announcment 31st of May. I traded price had a huge spike at the off market and i won 12350 USD. Next day i try to continue trading on currencies but i realised that everything was disable. I could not trade in any currency, indices or shares
I asked my account manager what is wrong and without any reply or explanation all my profit was vanished from the platform . I tried again to contact my account manager Medeya T. without success. After i email her and finally i received an email letter from the company that i had violate a term 5.10 or 5.11( i can not remember) and i can not have my profit!!!
Of course i can not have my profit,I am not allowed to, I am from Africa not Europe, England or Australia where traders are protected from Cysec, Asic or Fca.
As a result Admiral Markets AFTER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE makes fun of African people still their money by manipulate them to accept bonus so they can steal their money ( They use the terms and condition of the bonus for their benefit).
When i asked my account manager Medeya T.: WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF I WAS ON LOSS, SHE NEVER REPLIED.
Of course, when you are on loss, you don't violate anything, but when you are on profit you are done.
Please help me to find a solution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before i decide to join Forex peace army i joined Trustpilot , because it is advertised on the Admirals website.
After i post my complain in Trustpilot about the scam , Admiral Markets replied IN PUBLIC that they will look my case and replied to me.
Not only they did not replied but instead the blocked my MT5 account.
The scary thing is that i see a lot similar complains from all over Africa in Trustpilot like mine from the same Account manager Medeya T.
All complaints was posted one after the other and now suddenly the reviews are mixed even with the dates of months or years. You see the first post to be a 5 start from a review of 2022. That means there is a manipulation in the system of Linked in and nobody can do anything about it.
To be able to believe my saying please have a look their website.
Now i will post as many evidence as i can, please help me to find solution.
Thanks for reading my post.

Attachments

• Admiral Log in Details.png
    Admiral Log in Details.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Admiral deposit 4500 usd.png
    Admiral deposit 4500 usd.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Bonus not added.png
    Bonus not added.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Cancellation of the bonus and Medeya react.png
    Cancellation of the bonus and Medeya react.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Medeya insist i take bonus.png
    Medeya insist i take bonus.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 108
  • My stupid Reply to Medeya.png
    My stupid Reply to Medeya.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 102
  • daily statement a.png
    daily statement a.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 98
  • daily statement b.png
    daily statement b.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 91
  • daily statement c.png
    daily statement c.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 92
  • daily statement d.png
    daily statement d.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 124
another 10 evidence

Attachments

• daily statement e.png
    daily statement e.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Daily statement f.png
    Daily statement f.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 41
  • daily stat g.png
    daily stat g.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 29
  • second daily statement veev profit.png
    second daily statement veev profit.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Second daily statement veev profit B.png
    Second daily statement veev profit B.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 35
  • offcial letter to Admiral without bluffing.png
    offcial letter to Admiral without bluffing.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Medeya reply to my letter.png
    Medeya reply to my letter.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Admirals SC Ltd_Termination letter_Thando Malaza (2).pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 15
Now i will post as many evidence as i can, please help me to find solution.
Control your gambling impulse, which will minimize your chances of getting tricked so often by glorified ponzi schemes that identify as cfd brokers.

--------
As a result Admiral Markets AFTER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE makes fun of African people still their money by manipulate them to accept bonus so they can steal their money ( They use the terms and condition of the bonus for their benefit).

Wanting to commit suicide because of a broken promise from any cfd broker is never a good feeling. But you wont solve anything if you are dead.

and

Of course i can not have my profit,I am not allowed to, I am from Africa not Europe, England or Australia where traders are protected from Cysec, Asic or Fca.

The CFD ponzi business model is equal opportunity sc*mmer. All you need to do is look at even recent cases for Admiral markets and other cfd brokers. You will see a very clear pattern.

@AdmiralMarkets can you provide your side of the story please?

I would love to hear the story of Admiral Markets.
To understand how willing i am to expose the company if i don't get paid i have arranged to visit them next month, at their office in Nicosia Cyprus. Their address is Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077, Nicosia
efore i go i will inform Cysec( best way to involve them after i get arrested) i ll do exactly what the Chinese boy did with Iron fx 9 years ago outside of their building
As i said to Medeya T. am not bluffing, the strike will not be good for everyone but the main purpose for me is to get arrested so i let my voice to be heard.
If i don't get paid with your help, or i don't succeeded when i go Cyprus then i ill do what i don't want to do but my children and all the world will react against them. Believe me regulators will **** their selvesafter what will happened.
Please remind AdmiralMarkets that i send them my id number and telephone so they can call local police or Interpol to report me anytime

If i don't get paid with your help, or i don't succeeded when i go Cyprus then i ill do what i don't want to do but my children and all the world will react against them. Believe me regulators will **** their selvesafter what will happened.
I understand your frustration, but please don't go down this path:

I will also reach out to you via DM and see if I can offer some additional assistance not available publicly.

Back