• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets extremely slow withdrawal after regulation transition

I am having an issue with a company
It's been two weeks i am also waiting will wait for sometime then i will also post my review as well.

Hello everyone It looks like I have the same problem! I can't even make a withdrawal request. They have removed all withdrawal methods except banking. The bank's form does not work, the page simply stops responding due to a non-working report upload field (there are two identical fields, you can upload the file to one field, not the second).

Hello everyone It looks like I have the same problem! I can't even make a withdrawal request. They have removed all withdrawal methods except banking. The bank's form does not work, the page simply stops responding due to a non-working report upload field (there are two identical fields, you can upload the file to one field, not the second).

I did a requested a withdrawal on mid Jan it disappeared didn't get any notification later once i contacted them they told me submit again once i did on 30th of Jan still nothing is happing just getting silly excuses.

I will post detailed review but just waiting for their response on the forum now i am concerned will they pay or not as i sent them direct email with same question?

Same problem here, waiting for over 1 week for my withdrawal, receiving the same generic support answers. I dont really understand why they are harming their brand now as they were considered as a top notch brokerage for long years where thraders dont have to be concerned about their money.
I did a requested a withdrawal on mid Jan it disappeared didn't get any notification later once i contacted them they told me submit again once i did on 30th of Jan still nothing is happing just getting silly excuses.

Please do not hijack existing problem reports thread. Instead open your own separate problem reports thread. So that 2+ issues are not conflated together.

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

Note that the problem reports thread is separate from any reviews written about the company. You may attach/upload evidence to this new thread.

All od my withdrawals were processed, seems Blueberry is back on track.
perhaps they got a whale to deposit some days ago to help them balance their "books"? This is speculation....based on past experiences and the likely business model of the broker.

And how long did you have to wait for your withdrawals from Blueberry?
What excuse did their support give you?

I took a few days. The 24 hours deadline is still far from reality. Do you suggest that they are a market maker with bad luck (or management) and they are possibly out of cash?

same here for 588 USD , they become worst when they taken over by ACY .
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Same problem here, waiting for over 1 week for my withdrawal, receiving the same generic support answers. I dont really understand why they are harming their brand now as they were considered as a top notch brokerage for long years where thraders dont haveAndrew Mitchem to be concerned about their money.
Signal provider Andrew Mitchem here at the FPA has been promoting Blueberry in his mailing list and should be in a position to provide some insight into what is going on inside that broker.

Back