• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ACY side's XAUUSD ask price was 40$ higher then the market, margin out then lost around 8940$. (Part of the lost was made up)

I am having an issue with a company

JapanUser

Recruit
ACY Website:
acy.cloud
acy.com

Summary:
I had some sales contacts and should be safe if the ACY provide price according to market.
But the price they provide is far more higher then the market, so I was margin out. All contacts was closed and lost all my money.

Details:
Around 2023/12/04 01:28 - 01:33 (GMT+2) the XAUUSD's price they provided was 2185 and then 2195.
During that period of time, I checked other broker's price. It's normal, below 2150.
I have enough money if the XAUUSD is below 2150. But the price was far more higher than the market.
Then I was margin out. ALL XAUUSD contacts closed at the abnormal price 2185 and 2195.
With other currency pair, A total lose around 8940$.

They explained, that the price during that period, the ask / bid price is true and valid, which is provided by their supplier.
They compensated me part of the money, based on the difference between market price, and the wired price they provided.
That means they compensated me like 2185 - 2150 = 35$ for each contracts.
In total, 2326$ was compensated.
But I still lost 6613$ in total.

Is this normal and I have nothing to do with it?
Or they need compensate me all the money?

Attach with the captures related.(The currency I'm using is JPY, so the number is big)

Other:
I've already withdraw all the money back.
Their support is quick and no problem with withdraw.
Besides this issue, I'm pretty happy with their service.

Attachments

• IMG_8196.PNG
    IMG_8196.PNG
    274.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8197.PNG
    IMG_8197.PNG
    246 KB · Views: 15
  • WechatIMG1180.png
    WechatIMG1180.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 12
  • WechatIMG1178.jpg
    WechatIMG1178.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 13
  • f6973a24a8f1c936ded56c1365f76e7d.PNG
    f6973a24a8f1c936ded56c1365f76e7d.PNG
    203.4 KB · Views: 12
ACY Website:
acy.cloud
acy.com

Summary:
I had some sales contacts and should be safe if the ACY provide price according to market.
But the price they provide is far more higher then the market, so I was margin out. All contacts was closed and lost all my money.

Details:
Around 2023/12/04 01:28 - 01:33 (GMT+2) the XAUUSD's price they provided was 2185 and then 2195.
During that period of time, I checked other broker's price. It's normal, below 2150.
I have enough money if the XAUUSD is below 2150. But the price was far more higher than the market.
Then I was margin out. ALL XAUUSD contacts closed at the abnormal price 2185 and 2195.
With other currency pair, A total lose around 8940$.

They explained, that the price during that period, the ask / bid price is true and valid, which is provided by their supplier.
They compensated me part of the money, based on the difference between market price, and the wired price they provided.
That means they compensated me like 2185 - 2150 = 35$ for each contracts.
In total, 2326$ was compensated.
But I still lost 6613$ in total.

Is this normal and I have nothing to do with it?
Or they need compensate me all the money?

Attach with the captures related.(The currency I'm using is JPY, so the number is big)

Other:
I've already withdraw all the money back.
Their support is quick and no problem with withdraw.
Besides this issue, I'm pretty happy with their service.
Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7973/acy-securities-review

Hi, Colonel.
Thank you for the reply.
Yes. I checked the reviews about ACY. But didn't find similar case / resolved case.

I'm not sure if they should take the responsibility of the wired price.
If yes, i will add my review accordingly.
If it's normal, they did nothing wrong. I want to know that too.

> Avoid trading with THESE brokers (The FPA already marked them as a scam)
Btw, the link in your signature, the THESE part, seems link to a wrong page (not the scams broker's page, but redirect to all the broker's page).
Maybe you want check that again.

Back