• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets extremely slow withdrawal after regulation transition

I am having an issue with a company

6020wenwj

Recruit
Hi fellow traders,
I am using the platform for quite some time, and submitted withdrawal application before the so-called taken over from ACY on 27th Jan. And when the taken over happened, they said that I should submitted withdrawal again, but when I tried it, the client portal popped up a message to say something is wrong processing the request and pls contact customer support. So then I tried to place a manual withdrawal by a form(which I used once on August), but their agents told me it no longer works, but she helped me to submit by their backend system manually, 11184 USD in total. And I keep waiting, sending message by email, but every time they just keep sending me template messages, saying that the withdrawal is either in our queue for resolution or is actively being processed by our back office team. I also tried to contact the account manager and no replies yet.
I sincerely ask for intervention of FPA team to help resolve this issue.
My account number is 7011095

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 37
  • B.png
    B.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 35
  • C.png
    C.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 31
  • D.png
    D.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 36
Hi fellow traders,
I am using the platform for quite some time, and submitted withdrawal application before the so-called taken over from ACY on 27th Jan. And when the taken over happened, they said that I should submitted withdrawal again, but when I tried it, the client portal popped up a message to say something is wrong processing the request and pls contact customer support. So then I tried to place a manual withdrawal by a form(which I used once on August), but their agents told me it no longer works, but she helped me to submit by their backend system manually, 11184 USD in total. And I keep waiting, sending message by email, but every time they just keep sending me template messages, saying that the withdrawal is either in our queue for resolution or is actively being processed by our back office team. I also tried to contact the account manager and no replies yet.
I sincerely ask for intervention of FPA team to help resolve this issue.
My account number is 7011095
@Blueberry_Markets, can we have your attention here, please?

Same problem here, waiting for over 1 week for my withdrawal, receiving the same generic support answers. I dont really understand why they are harming their brand now as they were considered as a top notch brokerage for long years where thraders dont have to be concerned about their money.

Update, the account manager said that it will be processed today, but after checking my account balance clearly not yet

Attachments

• F.png
    F.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 25
I just received mine today, lets see how they will handle the new withdrawal request I placed today.

Same problem here, waiting for over 1 week for my withdrawal, receiving the same generic support answers. I dont really understand why they are harming their brand now as they were considered as a top notch brokerage for long years where thraders dont have to be concerned about their money.
May I know how much do you withdraw? Is it a huge amount or small amount?

Back