• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admiral Market robbed me of 5646USD, all withdraw requests rejected.

I am having an issue with a company
Also, I haven't receive any reply or contact from admirals.
What a pathetic company

I've already withdrawn 12646 USD, but there's still 5646.10 USD remaining in my account. I requested a withdrawal last week and was rejected again today due to the same ludicrous reason of a "technical issue".

Did you at least actually receive the $12,646? Or is that still pending?

Sorry for the late update, unfortunately I only have bad news here.

They kept silent all the time, the reports I've sent to the regulation have also gone unanswered, and I've been occupied with a lot of other things in reality.

The only thing I can seem to do is warn people not to trade at admirals!

This is the worst case scenario. It seems that this whole industry is rotten when it doesn’t feel the need to play by the rules.

Back