• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admiral Market robbed me of 5646USD, all withdraw requests rejected.

I am having an issue with a company

ssk90

Recruit
Greetings traders of Forexpeacearmy. Allow me to share with you my experience of being robbed of 5646.10 USD by Admiral Market. I sincerely hope that FPA and the members of the community can assist or provide advice regarding this.

On June 27th of this year, I opened my Live account with Admirals under the jurisdiction of FSA, which is regulated in Seychelles. I deposited a total of 7000 USD into this platform at the end of last month and through trading natural gas, I made a profit of 11292.10 USD. I then began attempting to withdraw my profits, but interestingly, no matter how many times I tried, all withdrawal requests were denied for the sole reason of a "technical issue".

After contacting them numerous times, they gave no response until I received a "Termination Notice", which stated that Admirals would terminate my account and would only allow me to withdraw 12646.05 USD. This means that they have illegitimately taken hold of about 5600 USD of my funds. They did provide a supposed clause as their basis, but sadly, I believe it does not constitute any justification. The clause is as follows:

5.10 Admiral may set off any money owed to you under the Account Terms against any money owed by you in respect of a Transaction. If such a set-off is made, references in the Account Terms to Realised Profit and Realised Loss will be read as including the net amount of Realised Profit or Realised Loss (as the case may be) remaining after the set-off.

I find it very interesting that this so-called termination notice is named "Admirals SC Ltd_Termination letter certain amount to be withdrawn (1).pdf". The "(1)" here suggests that they are bad at copy paste and seem to be stealing people's property in a wholesale manner, and this has been proven. I've seen on forums where others have had the exact same experience as mine. This is unforgivable!

I've already withdrawn 12646 USD, but there's still 5646.10 USD remaining in my account. I requested a withdrawal last week and was rejected again today due to the same ludicrous reason of a "technical issue".

I will be uploading these documents in the thread. FPA, please assist me. I will be reporting this appalling misappropriation to the FSA regulatory body soon. But beyond that, I hope to receive more assistance and advice from you all.

Attachments

• Termination Notice.png
    Termination Notice.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DetailedStatement.png
    DetailedStatement.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Dashboard screenshot.png
    Dashboard screenshot.png
    157 KB · Views: 77
Greetings traders of Forexpeacearmy. Allow me to share with you my experience of being robbed of 5646.10 USD by Admiral Market. I sincerely hope that FPA and the members of the community can assist or provide advice regarding this.

On June 27th of this year, I opened my Live account with Admirals under the jurisdiction of FSA, which is regulated in Seychelles. I deposited a total of 7000 USD into this platform at the end of last month and through trading natural gas, I made a profit of 11292.10 USD. I then began attempting to withdraw my profits, but interestingly, no matter how many times I tried, all withdrawal requests were denied for the sole reason of a "technical issue".

After contacting them numerous times, they gave no response until I received a "Termination Notice", which stated that Admirals would terminate my account and would only allow me to withdraw 12646.05 USD. This means that they have illegitimately taken hold of about 5600 USD of my funds. They did provide a supposed clause as their basis, but sadly, I believe it does not constitute any justification. The clause is as follows:

5.10 Admiral may set off any money owed to you under the Account Terms against any money owed by you in respect of a Transaction. If such a set-off is made, references in the Account Terms to Realised Profit and Realised Loss will be read as including the net amount of Realised Profit or Realised Loss (as the case may be) remaining after the set-off.

I find it very interesting that this so-called termination notice is named "Admirals SC Ltd_Termination letter certain amount to be withdrawn (1).pdf". The "(1)" here suggests that they are bad at copy paste and seem to be stealing people's property in a wholesale manner, and this has been proven. I've seen on forums where others have had the exact same experience as mine. This is unforgivable!

I've already withdrawn 12646 USD, but there's still 5646.10 USD remaining in my account. I requested a withdrawal last week and was rejected again today due to the same ludicrous reason of a "technical issue".

I will be uploading these documents in the thread. FPA, please assist me. I will be reporting this appalling misappropriation to the FSA regulatory body soon. But beyond that, I hope to receive more assistance and advice from you all.
Check this out this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...med-33000-refuse-to-withdraw-my-profit.81491/
And do as suggested there

The screen shot shows Aglobe Investments but you call this broker Admirals. What website are they currently using? Also did you check the real market data to determine if this fake broker is using Virtual Dealer Plug-in on MetaTrader (MT)?

MetaQuotes is a Russian owned company and essentially does nothing to stop scams or help victims of scams. See the thread below for more details.

The screen shot shows Aglobe Investments but you call this broker Admirals. What website are they currently using? Also did you check the real market data to determine if this fake broker is using Virtual Dealer Plug-in on MetaTrader (MT)?

MetaQuotes is a Russian owned company and essentially does nothing to stop scams or help victims of scams. See the thread below for more details.

I’m pretty sure they are a part of admirals, they used to use the name Aglobe. The statement was showing name of Aglobe investments cuz I didn’t update my MetaTrader 4.
Every time I login my dashboard through admiralmarkets.com.
You may check their info at FSA Seychelles, you can still find their old email address their, which is info@aglobe.org.

I’m pretty sure they are a part of admirals, they used to use the name Aglobe. The statement was showing name of Aglobe investments cuz I didn’t update my MetaTrader 4.
Every time I login my dashboard through admiralmarkets.com.
You may check their info at FSA Seychelles, you can still find their old email address their, which is info@aglobe.org.
Below is the phone number they use for their website registration. This may be another way to contact them.

1697588054750.png

Update:
I can no longer log into my admirals dashboard anymore, I guess they just deleted my account.
Also, I haven't receive any reply or contact from admirals.
What a pathetic company.

Back