• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octa FX Withdrawal not Credited

I am having an issue with a company

carlosconde

Recruit
Hello

The 1st of November 2023, I requested a withdrawal (W12784550) for the amount of 13,161 USD. The money was never credited to my account.
I have contacted the Octa FX on multiple occasions via email and chat. Every time I contact them they ask me to send all my bank statements (which I have already shared too many times), just to get as a response that the finance team is going to review it.

After a long time waiting, the answer I always get from the finance team is that the withdrawal appears to be processed and they send me a RRN asking me to contact the payment provider. I have found that RRN to be useless since it cannot be tracked and it does not show a status of completion. However, I followed the finance team instructions and provided the RRN to my bank, who in turn contacted VISA and confirmed me that no such transaction is registered in the system nor in my account.

Moreover, I informed the support team that due to my bank's policy, rejected operations are programmed to bounce back to the account of origin. I have requested that either my money goes back to my Octa account so I can use another withdrawal method or I can provide another Visa card which can be used to process my withdrawal.

It's been several months and I'm really worried about not getting my money and that the answer from the finance team is that they have already processed it.
I have sent all my bank statements as evidence my money did not arrive. I find this situation unacceptable.

I ask for your kind help solving this problem since I have provided all the information the Octa FX support team has requested and I have not received my money. I need a real solution, not just the same prefabricated answer.

Thank you.

Attachments

• img1.png
    img1.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 24
  • img2.png
    img2.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 19
  • img3.png
    img3.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 18
  • img4.png
    img4.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 17
  • img5.png
    img5.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 17
  • img6.png
    img6.png
    198 KB · Views: 18
  • img7.png
    img7.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Withdrawal.png
    Withdrawal.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 24
Hello

The 1st of November 2023, I requested a withdrawal (W12784550) for the amount of 13,161 USD. The money was never credited to my account.
I have contacted the Octa FX on multiple occasions via email and chat. Every time I contact them they ask me to send all my bank statements (which I have already shared too many times), just to get as a response that the finance team is going to review it.

After a long time waiting, the answer I always get from the finance team is that the withdrawal appears to be processed and they send me a RRN asking me to contact the payment provider. I have found that RRN to be useless since it cannot be tracked and it does not show a status of completion. However, I followed the finance team instructions and provided the RRN to my bank, who in turn contacted VISA and confirmed me that no such transaction is registered in the system nor in my account.

Moreover, I informed the support team that due to my bank's policy, rejected operations are programmed to bounce back to the account of origin. I have requested that either my money goes back to my Octa account so I can use another withdrawal method or I can provide another Visa card which can be used to process my withdrawal.

It's been several months and I'm really worried about not getting my money and that the answer from the finance team is that they have already processed it.
I have sent all my bank statements as evidence my money did not arrive. I find this situation unacceptable.

I ask for your kind help solving this problem since I have provided all the information the Octa FX support team has requested and I have not received my money. I need a real solution, not just the same prefabricated answer.

Thank you.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

@FxMaster The bank confirmed me there are no operations in transit. The days continue to pass and I have not received any answer from Octa Fx.
@OctaFX Rep, could you please help me? It's been a long wait since November, I need my money back.

Is there any official reply from them or in live chat?
No, only the same copy-paste answer with the RRN reference, which is not useful to track the transaction. The bank confirmed me there is no payment related to that reference and there are no transactions on hold nor in transit.

No, only the same copy-paste answer with the RRN reference, which is not useful to track the transaction. The bank confirmed me there is no payment related to that reference and there are no transactions on hold nor in transit.
Through live chat too?

Through live chat too?
Yes, I have contacted live chat multiple times, they ask me to send my bank statements and then they tell me to contact my bank. However, the bank says there is no payment registered and ask me to contact the sender.

The bank expedited a document stating there is no operation registered in my account matching the reference number provided by Octa.

Once again I contacted live chat and sent them the document and all my bank statements, again.

I urgently need my money back. Do you have any news regarding this issue? @FxMaster @OctaFX Rep .

The bank expedited a document stating there is no operation registered in my account matching the reference number provided by Octa.

Once again I contacted live chat and sent them the document and all my bank statements, again.

I urgently need my money back. Do you have any news regarding this issue? @FxMaster @OctaFX Rep .
What did they say on live chat?

What did they say on live chat?
Same as always, that they would check and contact me. I'm afraid I will get the same answer
with the "reference number" which my bank has confirmed me that it was not registered in my account.

Attachments

• Octa conversation.pdf
    785.6 KB · Views: 1
Back