• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OctaFx withdrawal not credited..been 12 days now.

I am having an issue with a company

C_Bhoir

Recruit
Hello,
I have created a withdrawal request(ID - W14128480) on 29th february, 2024. It shows processed on 1st march, 2024 and the money is still not credited. I have been following up on it daily since last Thursday and providing my bank statements on a daily basis. The bank details are also correct. They provided with a UTR No.(406113599847) and i contacted my bank..bank says no payment is on hold and the sender has to check in his bank about the same..please help as I need the money for a medical procedure..hence i even closed the ongoing trades in a loss to withdraw the money.

Hello,
I have created a withdrawal request(ID - W14128480) on 29th february, 2024. It shows processed on 1st march, 2024 and the money is still not credited. I have been following up on it daily since last Thursday and providing my bank statements on a daily basis. The bank details are also correct. They provided with a UTR No.(406113599847) and i contacted my bank..bank says no payment is on hold and the sender has to check in his bank about the same..please help as I need the money for a medical procedure..hence i even closed the ongoing trades in a loss to withdraw the money.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

I also have visited my bank today with the utr and they said nothing is shown regarding any payment and the utr will show in their system only when it will reflect in the account..no trace of any payment is seen..also they asked me to get a statement from the senders account to investigate further..its taking too long now..attached my bank statements again today and sent it to OctaFx support...today is the 14th march almost 14 days now @OctaFX Rep

Attachments

• Octa mail.jpg
    Octa mail.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 14
I have exactly the same issue. The reference provided by Octa Fx does not show in the bank system. And my bank confirmed me there are no operations in transit. I have already provided Octa my bank statements on several occasions.

Details here.

22 days now and there are no updates..just the same copy pasted replies..and i am sending my bank statements daily..there is a copy pasted reply only when i email them asking about the updates..

Back