1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming Signals Overview (August 16~20, 2010)

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Henry Liu, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Vark

Vark Private

let's print some money, people! Thans Henry!

2. write2kc

write2kc Recruit

This is GREAT Huwee! Thanks for taking the time to set this up. I have it plugged into my calendar and have my notifications set up. This is going to be a real convenience.

3. Jackcapecod

Jackcapecod Recruit

Thanks Henry..

I'm sure your work is laborious at times, but you are definitely helping a lot of us with your in depth knowledge of Forex. You are a good teacher Henry. Thanks for all your time and effort.. and all those extra pips !!!!

jackcapecod :)

4. cmcshm

cmcshm Recruit

help please

Hello Henry
    congratulations for the great review and indications, but due to lack of time to operate, I need forex account manager
    Could you tell me good companies or managers who work with management of forex accounts?
    thank you,
    chris
    please send me private mensage!

5. randycbrown

randycbrown Recruit

Traded in spite of "no trade"... got stung

Dear Henry and fellow bloggers,

I traded on UK CPI news this morning.

I traded live this morning. I had no business doing so, I was eager to trade and went against Henry's advice.

Pre-release selling began about 2:00 and rannged downward about 50-60 pips. But I was up, I wanted to trade and so I foolishly did. The news came out, it was exactly as predicted 3.1, there was some movement southward, then some retracement and I got in at 1.5635. I set a take profit tab at 1.5630 and then I watched unhappily as the market went the other way, and finally hit my stop loss at 1.567.

Henry's advice was "no trade" at 3.1 but I wanted to trade so I did and I paid. Well, my loss was modest and my wife won't kill me, but I would have been better off sitting on my hands.

Until next trade.

6. hary0808

hary0808 Recruit

Thank's a lot henry and i just want to say that you're so genius in forex and i really admire your forex trading skill. I have followed your incredible signals for few weeks and i have proved it with many winning strike. I hope you keep giving your strategy.
    Thank you

Haryadi
    Your satisfied Friend

7. Babajoel

Babajoel Recruit

Hello Huwee,

I thank you indeed for your post on using Google Calendar. It is a life-preserver because it reveals to me how I can be more coordinated in my trading (getting hint of news through SMS before opening my computer), some aspects of my socials and general communication.

I thank you a million X millions times, and hope to get (from you) more tips on productivity tools that help us maintain our sanity and self-organisation.

GOD bless you.

#17 Babajoel, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010