Hello Huwee,Thanks Henry - here's to a pip-filled week!
I've put together a Google Calendar of Henry's tradable news releases which you can add to your own Google Calendar (if you use Google Calendar!). This gives you the following:
- Notifications to your mobile phone via SMS (for free!)
- Translates the time into your local timezone
- Allows you to see your personal appointments alongside when the news releases are happening
Instructions (you only need to add this once and it will appear every week). See accompanying screenshots attached:
- Log into your Google calendar and go to "Other Calendars"
- Type in "email@example.com" (without the quotes and the .com should be one word - you'll need to remove the space)
- Now click on the drop-down for your newly added calendar "Henry Liu's Trading Signals". Click on "Calendar settings"
- Click on the tab "Notifications". Fill in the reminders you'd like - E-mail, SMS and Pop-up.
If you don't see "SMS" as a drop-down option, you need to configure the settings for your mobile phone in google. Go to your "Settings" (top right) and choose "Mobile Setup" or check Google Calendar Help.
I'll try to update this calendar every Sunday/Monday after Henry releases his weekly review, so you should only need to add the calenar once and from there on you'll get reminders every week to help you trade successfully
Hope this helps,