Upcoming Signals Overview (Nov 16-Nov 20)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with overview of the upcoming week.

We will be trading the following reports. Below each report, I provide a link with its history and charts. This way you can see how much money could've been made with them in the past.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Monday, November 16 (8:30 am New York Time) USA
We will be trading US Core Retail Sales. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core Retail Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, November 17 (04:30 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Core CPI y/y. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Core CPI y/y

3. Wednesday, November 18 (07:00 am New York Time) Canada
We will be trading Canadian CPI m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD CPI m/m

4. Wednesday, November 18 (08:30 am New York Time) USA
We will be trading US Core CPI m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core CPI m/m

5. Thursday, November 19 (04:30 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Retail Sales m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Retail Sales m/m

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck :)
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading on Announcements

Thanks Felix,

Your work is much appreciated. I have learnt a great deal in only a week of being a novice. Look forward to your reports with much interest.

Thanks CIC

Last week wasn't bad for me, but i could have done better, though my first week as a live trader. I'll make use of your info. and hope it comes out grate:D

Thanks CIC
SILAS Akwaowo

Question: Do we set buy and sell stops, before the time of the report, to get in on the first spike ?
Or do we wait for the second run, and miss out on first, 20 pips .
Felix: Thanks for what you do. Great site
Your buddy
Don

Back