• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIPForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company

You buy the system
Unfortunately I lost all my money in less than a week
He pledged that everyone calls the value system
And you write him but he doesn't answer.
You lose $1000 and also the value of the failed system
However does not want to return the value of the system

Unfortunately there's no honor and honesty and ethics

I only used the EA for 2 days when I realized that it incurs very deep drawdowns and employ martingale. So I had the EA removed from my account the moment most of my positions achieved break-even (still has 3 open positions) and requested for cancellation and refund of my money since it is still in the 30 day money back guarantee where I only used it for 2 days.

The owner of this EA does not reply to request of refund. Its owner does not honor its commitment of a 30 day money back guarantee and looks like it is just a marketing ploy to lure customers like me.

Avoid this EA. Owner is non-responsive, EA has deep draw downs which has already blown up the accounts of many customers and employs martingale.

This should be kicked out of here so that it could no longer victimized other people.

I only used the EA for 2 days when I realized that it incurs very deep drawdowns and employ martingale. So I had the EA removed from my account the moment most of my positions achieved break-even (still has 3 open positions) and requested for cancellation and refund of my money since it is still in the 30 day money back guarantee where I only used it for 2 days.

The owner of this EA does not reply to request of refund. Its owner does not honor its commitment of a 30 day money back guarantee and looks like it is just a marketing ploy to lure customers like me.

Avoid this EA. Owner is non-responsive, EA has deep draw downs which has already blown up the accounts of many customers and employs martingale.

This should be kicked out of here so that it could no longer victimized other people.

PayPal - How do I get my money back?

https://www.paypal.com/np/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-get-my-money-back-faq2045

Your non-response and refusal to issue us refund is actually costing you more money. because even if this EA will recover from its losses and deep drawdowns, customer will be turned off with your behavior of not responding to our inquiries after you got our money. your refusal to issue refund when we invoke the 30 day guarantee also makes your business practice extremely shady that borders on scam.

Back