• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIPForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Is VIPForex EA out of business? MySQL connection errors, no more tweets after March 31, and no reply from support! I surely thought a monthly subscription would garner more attention than this! Has someone died???!

Is VIPForex EA out of business? MySQL connection errors, no more tweets after March 31, and no reply from support! I surely thought a monthly subscription would garner more attention than this! Has someone died???!
Look at the brighter side of it. Once you have subscribed, you will never hear anything from its owner again taking your $100 with you.
This EA has a very deep draw that could blow up your account as what it did to many of the subscribers here. And the reason why it is still here is because the owner keeps on supporting positions to avoid stop outs. Check the $10,000 deposit made.

Unless you are willing to deposit that kind of money to support your position while using this EA.

Look at the brighter side of it. Once you have subscribed, you will never hear anything from its owner again taking your $100 with you.
This EA has a very deep draw that could blow up your account as what it did to many of the subscribers here. And the reason why it is still here is because the owner keeps on supporting positions to avoid stop outs. Check the $10,000 deposit made.

Unless you are willing to deposit that kind of money to support your position while using this EA.

Why are you reporting false information? I used that EA profitably for 2 1/2 months on a sub $1000 balance. The EA closes all trades before the week end leaving the profit to be withdrawn or reinvested as the owner desires. My only issue is now there is a database (mysql) non-connecting error and they (vipforex) seem nowhere in sight. So I cancelled the subscription. I wonder where you get YOUR information!

PS I had heard from the owners after subscribing, they were quite helpful, me thinks someone either died or something catastrophic happened to them or their business (or both).

Why are you reporting false information? I used that EA profitably for 2 1/2 months on a sub $1000 balance. The EA closes all trades before the week end leaving the profit to be withdrawn or reinvested as the owner desires. My only issue is now there is a database (mysql) non-connecting error and they (vipforex) seem nowhere in sight. So I cancelled the subscription. I wonder where you get YOUR information!

Dude, its not false information. Read my previous post. I asked for a refund due to huge draw downs. Owner is non responsive. Other members even posted screen shots. You may be the owner using another account.

This owner is a scam that is why we are letting others know.

Dude, its not false information. Read my previous post. I asked for a refund due to huge draw downs. Owner is non responsive. Other members even posted screen shots. You may be the owner using another account.

This owner is a scam that is why we are letting others know.

Actually I am not the owner but a customer with an error message and trying to find out if the company is out of business. And then I see that my run seems to not coincide with your report. That is that. At any rate I have stopped the software and removed my subscription and if the company is still alive perhaps they will read this and communicate with me...I am not holding my breath....never put all your eggs in one basket...and in forex not in 12 might be better!

Back