Warning: Latest Scam from......David Jefferson/Luke Gail/Nick Vaughn: Now "Warren"

bluwolfy

Private
Here is the latest scam site from the above & his many other aliases: financial-spread-bet.co.uk

His name is Warren now - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, same conman. He also runs a "private twitter" as he knows what would happen if its goes public - its @Financial_Bet and run by "Warren" so stay well clear as it IS the same git who's conned thousands from other people. He has 21 followers so far so I hope to flush them out from twitter @Financial_Bet before they get ripped off too.

Anyone in it already at Warrens "free trail" at financial-spread-bet.co.uk/ please avoid like the plague - he is a good trader, talks a good game but in the end he will try to rip you off - its 100% guarunteed. Do a quick search of the above names and you will see why, have a look at his "betonthetrend" pamm account with instaforex where he lost 98% of people's money - google it and see for your self!

Avoid Warren, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk

Here is the latest scam site from the above & his many other aliases: financial-spread-bet.co.uk

His name is Warren now - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, same conman. He also runs a "private twitter" as he knows what would happen if its goes public - its @Financial_Bet and run by "Warren" so stay well clear as it IS the same git who's conned thousands from other people. He has 21 followers so far so I hope to flush them out from twitter @Financial_Bet before they get ripped off too.

Anyone in it already at Warrens "free trail" at financial-spread-bet.co.uk/ please avoid like the plague - he is a good trader, talks a good game but in the end he will try to rip you off - its 100% guarunteed. Do a quick search of the above names and you will see why, have a look at his "betonthetrend" pamm account with instaforex where he lost 98% of people's money - google it and see for your self!

Avoid Warren, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk

Morning,

sad to see what i posted here on the 12th Aug has come to fruition. I did try to warn people BEFORE he did anything so i hope some people took note, a simple google search of @Financial_Bet would have done. I did email skrill/moneybookers at the time(12th August) - sadly they chose not to respond in any way shape or form. I have emailed them again to see if they will have the courtesy to respond this time, after the events of "Warren" upping sticks and clearing off. I will be very interested in their response if there is any and i will post the sequence in a day or two.

Sorry to anyone who got duped, he is a git. Get onto actionfraud and report it, and get onto Skrill/moneybookers and pester them.

All the best - BW

Is this the latest scam from our conman friend?!?

NEW READER ALERT
Posted on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 7:47AM
We have noticed a new trading “system” pop up that seems to have come out of nowhere (strangely as the scum bucket behind “Miss DT” has disappeared into the ether..). See here - Turning �100 Into �5,000: The Challenge Of �100 To �5,000 and here on Twitter - https://twitter.com/FTSE100Analyst Seems to be a few usual suspects amongst the followers too…
Our gut instinct is this is another of Mr Robertson’s bull**** services. Spreadbet Magazine warns EVERYONE do NOT, repeat DO NOT subscribe to this or indeed an service offering trading systems, signals, “the way to make money in the market” etc etc… As far as we are concerned they are all a scam and you subscrie to any at your own peril. See article here on page 19 - issuu.com/spreadbetmagazine/docs/spreadbet_mag_v18_generic]ISSUU - SPREADBET MAGAZINE V18 GENERIC by Spreadbet Magazine[/url] which spells out exactly why they are bull****.
Remember, “them’s that can trade do, and them’s that can’t sell systems”!
Spreadbet Magazine.

Back