WBTrading.co.uk

FingerFlyer

Recruit
I've looked into this outfit with an intention to signup, there are, however, too many 'Red' flags.

The business is run by a 'William Brown'

- WBTrading.co.uk has no WHOIS information linked to the domain name, no name, address, phone number etc.
- There are no address details, phone number, company registration numbers etc on the website.
- 'William Brown' has a facebook and linkedin page, again no photo or real contact details.
- There are very few negative reviews, which would indicate that they are fake.
- Contacted a few people on FB who posted one of their many positive reviews, none of them have even responded or even read the messages, so that would indicate that they are fake accounts, created only to write reviews.

Do your own research but be careful with this one.

Would love to see if there are any actual real happy customers out there.

gk3468

Recruit
Actual customer here.

OK so I joined back at the end of March and rather than go 'all-in' thought I would start with one strategy; see if that worked and then look at additional ones. I opted for the GBPUSD strat. I was attracted because I like the idea of trading first thing and using a system to decide to enter a trade or not and then set your stop loss and move away from it.

My money management has been super strict and I'm not greedy normally looking for 1:2 risk to reward ratio. Starting bank was £1000 and I did get up to £1280. Currently I'm slightly down at £920. You don't trade every day because if the setup isn't right you don't enter. That said whether you do or don't you aren't staring at charts for hours which is what I like.

So what do I think? Well first, bad timing, with Brexit looming and it has been for some time there has probably never been a worse time to be trading GBP/USD! Its been pretty flat for days then busts out of a range all of a sudden. Will does seem a straight up kind of guy but I have noticed a few detractors creeping in on twitter so to be honest I'm not really sure.

Someone mentioned it feels like flipping a coin and questions if there is a real edge, at this stage I can't really say it does feel a little bit like that. Need to get Brexit out of the way and see what happens then.

If you are on the fence I would say stay there and see what develops. I would watch some of his free content on youtube because there are some nuggets in there.

daviejwg86

Recruit
Actual customer here.

OK so I joined back at the end of March and rather than go 'all-in' thought I would start with one strategy; see if that worked and then look at additional ones. I opted for the GBPUSD strat. I was attracted because I like the idea of trading first thing and using a system to decide to enter a trade or not and then set your stop loss and move away from it.

My money management has been super strict and I'm not greedy normally looking for 1:2 risk to reward ratio. Starting bank was £1000 and I did get up to £1280. Currently I'm slightly down at £920. You don't trade every day because if the setup isn't right you don't enter. That said whether you do or don't you aren't staring at charts for hours which is what I like.

So what do I think? Well first, bad timing, with Brexit looming and it has been for some time there has probably never been a worse time to be trading GBP/USD! Its been pretty flat for days then busts out of a range all of a sudden. Will does seem a straight up kind of guy but I have noticed a few detractors creeping in on twitter so to be honest I'm not really sure.

Someone mentioned it feels like flipping a coin and questions if there is a real edge, at this stage I can't really say it does feel a little bit like that. Need to get Brexit out of the way and see what happens then.

If you are on the fence I would say stay there and see what develops. I would watch some of his free content on youtube because there are some nuggets in there.
Hey there,

Actual customer here as well, I purchased the DAX and HTFBB 'Edge's', Are you free to chat further on the subject? Compare notes etc.. I was looking to get the GBPUSD edge also but I couldn't justify more money on something I didn't really know anything about. I'm just over a week in, had a nice setup on the DAX today, the HTFBB is on a bit of a losing streak but also has some trades running in profit which I'm optimistic about.

I look forward to chatting.