• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WesternPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
After trying more arbitrage EAs, westernpips EA is the best so far for me. Their support is wonderful especially from Sergey. They have long lived in this business with good reputation. To me, they are good family on the traders side to ensure that we make profit. Thanks to you guys.

HELLO,
EA works well, I'm convincing performance, and make a good profit, I hope the new version of EA eagerly ...
Thanks WP support
Success everyone with EA.

Awesome fast scalping EA. Just get the right broker that wont hunt you with slippages and you are in good profit. Give it a trial if other fast scalping EAs has failed you. Keep the good job WP.

Hi

WP is the best arbitrage EA i recomend very good profits best support ...
Im very anxious for new version ...
continue with this good work Sergey.

Newest Pro EA 3.7 is the best Arbitrage software ever. Very small draw down and very high win rate. Westernpips team has created a very accurate Arbitrage EA. Sergey is the best Arbitrage developer.

In order for EA to work correctly you just have to find the right slow broker and set up the EA as per instructed in the Manual.

Just set up the EA on a VPS and find the right slow broker and this EA is very successful. Thank you western pips developers.

I give this EA a 5 star rating. When you buy this EA it will be the last EA you will ever need to buy, because it is very profitable.

Keep up all the good work.

Happy profits :) .

This EA the best seen on Arbitrage, Profitable and gains stable income mostly U used EA CFD's on Gold, Its amazing and very nice, Helpfully on every questions I have asked on email or on Skype

Thanks a lot Mr. Sergey for usual help and cooperation

Hassan Al Mutawa

I am Using this EA from 1 year. I am Satisfied with this . i earned good money from this EA . in this type of EA you have to work hard to find a reputable broker .good customer support . and Sergey always help their clients and if Sergey team find any new running broker then they also inform their clients about new broker.Highly recommended

Newest Pro EA 3.7 is the best Arbitrage software ever. Very small draw down and very high win rate. Westernpips team has created a very accurate Arbitrage EA. Sergey is the best Arbitrage developer.
This EA the best seen on Arbitrage, Profitable and gains stable income mostly U used EA CFD's on Gold, Its amazing and very nice, Helpfully on every questions I have asked on email or on Skype
Thanks a lot Mr. Sergey for usual help and cooperation
jihad alhaider

this EA is good performance.work in real account and make big profit. need a good brokers. i hope in the 2016 i have a lot profits..and successfull.

Realy the best ARB i had use is westernpips ,
all you need to go with there advise and run the EA in great VPS with low MS and you will make alot of profit

i like it so much
thanks westernpips

Back