• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

What is general view of Binary Options Trading?

The braver (and hopefully more honest) retail Fx brokers list their LPs. I haven't ever seen any binary broker do this.

I would actually recommend that to the broker I affiliate with.
Thanks Pharoh.
BTW - do you own this website?

I would actually recommend that to the broker I affiliate with.
Thanks Pharoh.
BTW - do you own this website?

I make it a firm habit to never recommend a broker. Different traders have different needs. The broker that works for me may not work well for you.

If I owned the website, I'd rename it Forex Pharaoh's Army. :p

It is like betting. you bet whether the price will go up or down. Speculating on a price difference can cost you money. You are doomed to loose and companies who offer binary option trading make a money out of it. And most importantly, you don't actually own a stock.

So why would a person get involved with binary when he/she can buy real stocks and own blue-chip companies? If you want to trade, invest in real stocks, directly from the biggest stock exchanges. At least you get fair market prices.

Back