• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Where can I learn binary options

Azlan00IM

Private
Hi, I'm new to binary options trading. What is the best resource to learn binary options? I don't mind paying for eBook or software. Also what is the best binary trading software, with 80% or more accuracy?

Don't go to any binary broker that's not regulated in the US or directly regulated by the UK FCA. Ignore Cysec regulated brokers that are passported by the FCA. Those provide zero protection by the FCA and UK FOS.

I suggest reading this very carefully:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

BTW - If there was software which really provided 80% accurate calls in binary options, every binary broker would either ban it or would quickly go out of business. So far, every claim of super accurate binary software I've seen has one or more complaints about how inaccurate it is inside of Scam Alerts.

My personal advice is do not go with Binary Options, still if you interested in binary options then here are few resources..........

How to Trade Binary Options | Financial Trading School

How to Understand Binary Options: 6 Steps (with Pictures)

The first link is useful for traders first experiencing BO. The second is just talking..nothing

Simply, without Forex experience you will not succeed in BO. It is very similar, just different rules and trading style tweaks.

Don't go to any binary broker that's not regulated in the US or directly regulated by the UK FCA. Ignore Cysec regulated brokers that are passported by the FCA. Those provide zero protection by the FCA and UK FOS.

I suggest reading this very carefully:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

BTW - If there was software which really provided 80% accurate calls in binary options, every binary broker would either ban it or would quickly go out of business. So far, every claim of super accurate binary software I've seen has one or more complaints about how inaccurate it is inside of Scam Alerts.

US regulation and FCA is an Utmost Satisfaction. However, you only need an honest regulated respectful broker, just as for forex brokers, providing fair service and you'll have no problem whatsoever as long as you play it smart by withdrawing your initial deposit firstly after some profits and continuing withdrawing reasonable amounts that will keep your account size good to continue trading safely and comfortably.
Don't be very happy with the FCA, it's totally different in its dealing with complaints than the NFA and CFTC. You'll pay for lawyers much more than the amount the broker scammed you.

With UK FCA regulation, you need to go through the UK FOS. It's possible to do this yourself, just as you can represent yourself in an NFA arbitration dispute. In either case, your chances are better if you have someone who understands the rules (such as a lawyer) to help. Bad brokers of all sorts know this and also know that few people will take the time and effort to file a claim unless the amount is large.

Note that those Cysec regulated brokers (binary, forex, etc.) that are passported to the FCA don't offer FOS protection.

Back