• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

momo3HC

Sergeant Major
Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used?
Thank you in advance.

I doubt that any EA is able to produce repeatable positive results over a longer time frame - just from my experience. Hence we developed a semi-automatic trading setup (SwissBox) where rules are clear and set but you need to take some factors like the times of major economic news into account.

I doubt that any EA is able to produce repeatable positive results over a longer time frame - just from my experience. Hence we developed a semi-automatic trading setup (SwissBox) where rules are clear and set but you need to take some factors like the times of major economic news into account.
What you mean with semi-automatic exactly?

I've used FXCharger EA for more than a year and it works very good. It's not so agressive and makes not too big profit but it MAKES stable profit.

I've tryed some but it didn't work so well for me. I used FxFury. I have lost money. But not all the amount I had so basically I saved most of what I had on the account. but now I am more wary when it comes to choosing EA

I've used and stil using Stabilizer Pro EA. It has a good rating, brings stabil profit and I had no problem with the seller or broker.
here are some stats of the robot myfxbook.com/members/fx_skill/fxstabilizer-eur-turbo/1614052

I've used and stil using Stabilizer Pro EA. It has a good rating, brings stabil profit and I had no problem with the seller or broker.
here are some stats of the robot myfxbook.com/members/fx_skill/fxstabilizer-eur-turbo/1614052

I've heard about it. how does it work? What's the pros and cons?

Back