Why I need Forex?

The Forex market is open around the clock, which allows you to trade whenever you want. It provides great flexibility for traders who want to trade part-time and as there are no market opening or market closing times the opportunity for potential profits is 24 hours per day, 5 days per week.

It’s important not to forget about the Dunning Kruger effect

Attachments

• 1831729461_preview_1_lg8oMoZuGKqO0So7DxENdw.png
    1831729461_preview_1_lg8oMoZuGKqO0So7DxENdw.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 13
I don't know what do you mean by "need" forex. Nobody needs it in fact, I would recommend stay away from Forex. Once you tried it - you gotta love it or hate it.
If you want a stable income - you don't NEED forex that's for sure bro.
Stay home and stay safe man!

I don't know what do you mean by "need" forex. Nobody needs it in fact, I would recommend stay away from Forex. Once you tried it - you gotta love it or hate it.
If you want a stable income - you don't NEED forex that's for sure bro.
Stay home and stay safe man!
Forex is a risky business, indeed still many traders treat forex as part-time, this way considered as a safe way in this business with expectation make money from it, I think will good if already fall in love in forex but still have the main source of income, so forex is not main business and not main income, spent money that affords to lose is first rules investing forex

What are the things can i benefit from Forex. Other than money will i be able to benefit anything else that is useful ?

What are the things can i benefit from Forex. Other than money will i be able to benefit anything else that is useful ?

Are you serious now dude? in addition to money you gain knowledge at least. unless of course you seriously plan to trade in forex but not buy an ea and silently watch the market. you should always be aware of the global economic situation. any cataclysm, elections, epidemic, any political decision can affect the movement of the market. oh i forgot to mention the standard knowledge of the forex market, trading terminal, indicators, etc.
you also learn to lose money, not just earn it. being able to cope with failures is far more important than winning.
you'll learn how to distribute your funds in such way that even with negative order you haven't lost much.
forex'll show your character as it is. nobody'll pity you here.
do you still need forex dude?

Yes sometimes we get anything else besides money through forex business, because many things in global market condition could be impacted to any currency, at least we get more knowledge and insight about global economic news

As for me, while studying to trade and trading Forex you can get strong financial skills, understanding of main economic processes and obtain other knowledge which you can use in everyday life

Currently, where some country has policy lockdown, there are many people suggested to stay at home, working from home, forex included one interested business to do working from home, if having good skill trading possible make money from home

Agreed mate, it could be the best time to do while staying at home in these desperate times others who does not know trading had a hard time because they can't go out to make any living at the time.

Back