KeyToMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 18, 2018

Key To Markets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options.

KeyToMarkets.com

Special offers

Promotion

10€ Commission FREE

Try our ECN PRO Account with 10 € commission FREE.

156 traders already tried

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

Italy,
Aug 13, 2018,

fast pay outs, leverage and pamm, all I need

I have been trading with this broker for 6 months now.
I have requested 4 withdrawals and I received the bank wire transfer within 1 day.
I am very happy about the no restriction on leverage and now I am going to start my own pamm.
Highly recommended for great customer service.
Portugal,
Jul 20, 2018,

Forex and CFD on indices work fine and the withdrawal arrived.
The stocks chart do not have enough history to make anaylis (just a few month) or backtests.
In general so far I am happy
Brasilia, Brazil,
Jul 15, 2018,

I like this broker. The platform works well and the prices are good. I ask to add USD/BRL but they don’t have it and that is why I give 4 stars.
Varna, Bulgaria,
Jul 6, 2018,

partners program works well for me

I am very happy with key to markets, after some bad experience with local brokers of my city Varna offering metatrader but never returning money. I used ktm platform for a while and after seeing several times that withdrawals are processed quickly I signed up to become an Introducer Partner and my friends opened accounts too, especially knowing that there will be no leverage restrictions with this broker. Execution is great, even during the news. As they are no market makers they allow to withdraw profits all the time without stupid excuses.
BA, Slovakia,
Jun 11, 2018,

I think best one broker in EU, with excellent liquidity providing, with very good support, instatnt electroinic payment withdrawal possiblity and more others way to clients. It is Italy ownership group with clear information
DXB, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 10, 2018,

I really appreciate the good and prompt customer service of Key to Markets. Fast trading response times and very good and competitive prices. I recommend it to any professional trader.
Egypt,
May 31, 2018,

excellent broker and honest, and if there anything about the profit withdrawing, i will update my review
Kiev, Ukraine,
May 24, 2018,

This broker has resolved a big problem I had for many years working with ineffective and inaccurate MAMs. KTM PAMM system is the best in the market. It has everything a money manager needs. It works like a reak investment fund.
Italy,
May 23, 2018,

it's ok

Tried for a few months already, at the beginning it took me time to understand the contract size of some cfds (some big some small) and they are not that famous but spreads are good and they answer to all the email
Indonesia, Indonesia,
May 21, 2018,

Thank you very much for your service. I really like this platform. Trades are very good and fast. Money out fast too.