KeyToMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 9, 2018

Key To Markets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options.

KeyToMarkets.com

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

Peppe4rade,
Italy,
Oct 31, 2018,

excellent platform

I found this broker one year ago. Reliable mt4 connection, very good spreads.
Many symbols, fx, indices, shares. leverage allowed
Gaspare,
Rome, Italy,
Oct 29, 2018,

i am satisfied

good broker (better than others that i tried), nice people, fast response to queries, they give me the leverage that i want
Groundfinance,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Oct 1, 2018,

I have traded with them for over 3 years now. Excellent team of people, helpful and are on your side. Hands down the best broker I have ever had. Highly recommended.
fktrading,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Aug 17, 2018,

everything good untill now

Recently opened a live account, all looks good for now, I am very happy with the decent leverage they offer.
I will write again if anything goes wrong
FabioZtrader,
Italy,
Aug 13, 2018,

fast pay outs, leverage and pamm, all I need

I have been trading with this broker for 6 months now.
I have requested 4 withdrawals and I received the bank wire transfer within 1 day.
I am very happy about the no restriction on leverage and now I am going to start my own pamm.
Highly recommended for great customer service.
Rodrifx,
Portugal,
Jul 20, 2018,

Forex and CFD on indices work fine and the withdrawal arrived.
The stocks chart do not have enough history to make anaylis (just a few month) or backtests.
In general so far I am happy
Marcelo,
Brasilia, Brazil,
Jul 15, 2018,

I like this broker. The platform works well and the prices are good. I ask to add USD/BRL but they don’t have it and that is why I give 4 stars.
Bran,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Jul 6, 2018,

partners program works well for me

I am very happy with key to markets, after some bad experience with local brokers of my city Varna offering metatrader but never returning money. I used ktm platform for a while and after seeing several times that withdrawals are processed quickly I signed up to become an Introducer Partner and my friends opened accounts too, especially knowing that there will be no leverage restrictions with this broker. Execution is great, even during the news. As they are no market makers they allow to withdraw profits all the time without stupid excuses.
jojo1122,
BA, Slovakia,
Jun 11, 2018,

I think best one broker in EU, with excellent liquidity providing, with very good support, instatnt electroinic payment withdrawal possiblity and more others way to clients. It is Italy ownership group with clear information
Rudra Puraman,
DXB, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 10, 2018,

I really appreciate the good and prompt customer service of Key to Markets. Fast trading response times and very good and competitive prices. I recommend it to any professional trader.