Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Oct 15, 2021 · Trade.com  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a multi asset brokerage regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), and FSCA (South Africa) and operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade.com offers CFD trading, Direct Market Access (DMA), Spread betting, and IPO investments.
- There are over 2100 CFD instruments available across Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Bonds, and ETFs categories.
- DMA account is powered by Interactive Brokers allowing access to over 100,000 instruments from Stocks, ETFs, Warrants, Options, Futures, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.
- Tax advantageous in UK Spread Betting is offered on over 1000 assets in Forex, Commodities, and Stocks categories.

CFD trading access is provided using MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the proprietary WebTrader platforms.

Additional features from Trade.com include Trading Central, Copy Trading, and Managed Account services.

Please read Trade.com Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Trade.com
December 2019-October 2021:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, TradeCapitalMarkets.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

William,
Svinninge, Denmark,
Oct 7, 2021,

Definitely worthy of attention

I think that Trade.com is definitely worthy of attention. I know that many clients who took a risk and invested in Forex trading through this company have risen well, I think. Frankly speaking - I am one of such clients who opened an account with this company in May and already in two or three months started to reap the benefits. The amount of money is somewhere in the order of $1,000 per month.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Oct 6, 2021,

Negative experience with Trade.com

I had really negative experience with this broker. I had no experience in trading and I do what they told me. I have proof of their advices and history of my trading.
I lost 29,440 eur in period from 2018 to 2019.

I made deep research with trading professionals and they find out there is pattern in my trading. Trades.com use tools to help traders at the beginning to make profits. After that they ask for more money. After that when you decide to withdraw some money and they see that you will not deposit more they start to open for you risky positions. Risk is going up and up and at the end without warning, without my approval they decide to trade with highly risky products and lose all my money. From 30.000 to 500 eur.
Also I have proof that they manipulate with prices and spread. As you can see from my attachment they close my short position at price 16.15 while maximum price based on another platforms, based on investing.com, based on mt4 history etc. was 15.46.
I suppose that they also did same when I made profits and that they could manipulate with prices and spread.

I request contact from trades officials and I request someone to explain me does they have permission to give financial advices or to trade for clients and where their headquarter is located to send them this appeal and lawsuit if they don't solve this.

Haralds,
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 27, 2021,

They have a very wide range of instruments

If you are set up for serious work, not cent accounts, then Trade.com broker is perfect for you, I checked it with time and my experience. Global trading platform, offers investments with Forex and CFDs, they also have spread bets. They have a very wide range of instruments (over 2000 assets to trade), good technical base, competitive low spreads.
Everything is very simple and convenient, and most importantly the functionality does not suffer. You can work calmly and think about earning and not about what can be stolen or not paid. Trade.com is an honest Forex broker, what is confirmed by many positive feedbacks. I recommend to everyone, it is suitable for beginners and experienced traders who have serious intentions.

Dunkirk, France,
Sep 13, 2021,

Decent broker with competitive trading conditions.

Trade.com is a highly regulated broker and it is contelled by several jurisdictions simultaneously. This feature has become a standard nowadays because more and more brokers aspire to get the licenses from controlling organisations in order to assure the traders that they can trust them. Trading community is another important factor whose reaction may say a lot. The most part of reviews are positive which implies that there are many brokers who are satisfied with working with this broker. Speaking of trading conditions, the spreads are really competitive. The broker offers a choice of platforms to the traders of whether to use mt4 or web trader. Both platforms are awesome and can be used either from the computer or from the cell phones which is very convenient. Withdrawals aer quite fast and there are different payment methods available.

Pilib Petros,
Malakonta, Greece,
Sep 10, 2021,

Diversification of sevices can be confusing

The thing I liked the most when I firstly got acquiented with this broker is that it's not only CFD broker, but also it provides with other services such as DMA accounts through special platform or IPO investments. However, some traders can be confused with it, because it's not obvious as I think.

Tim Zimmermann,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Sep 6, 2021,

Dynamic leverage is a unique thing

I really like taking risks, because I'm convinced that it's almost the only way how to get more money in trading activity, that;s why I really appreciate the fact that this broker provides its traders with dynamic leverage in dependance on financial instruments.

Cleros Fiore,
Madrid, Spain,
Sep 4, 2021,

The broker for those who are tired of limiting themselves.

If you do work with this broker, you've got a really wide access to many different financial instruments. It is fine to trade CFDs and to tell you the truth, trade.com has a great variety of assets which can be traded through CFDs like stocks, currencies, cryptos, indicies and so on, however, apart from CFDs, why not take a look at some other trading opportunities like ETFs or IPOs. The latter has acquired huge popularity recently and everybody is talking about investing in IPOs. However, I know that it is not always possible to see so many opportunities in one place. So, this broker can really broaden your outlook and offer you try your hand in something new which can be even more profitable than your conventional CFD trading.
Rene Samson,
Paris, France,
Aug 29, 2021,

I hold long-term trades here

I came here because I simply followed the recommendation of my friend. He has been already trading with this broker for more than a year. I share one trading style with my friend. We are both long-term traders. When holding trades for several months or even years, the broker’s reliability is a number one concern. My friend told me that once he was holding trades for half a year. It persuaded me to join and now I hold trades on major pairs here on H4 and D. Everything is fine.

Nik Minas,
Marousi, Greece,
Aug 10, 2021,

Decent and reliable broker.

That is a competitive broker with nice spreads and great leverage. Its reliability is proven by the regulator which also commands confidence. It has its own trading platform but also it is possible to trade with mt4 which is really convenient for many traders.

Igino Rizzo,
Birkirkara, Malta,
Jul 27, 2021,

The best execution

I was looking for the best execution, and in general an ideal platform, and I did not immediately pay attention to Trade.com, the broker was not very well known to me, besides, the site seemed to me complicated, but not bad at all. But on the forums they spoke positively about them, I also read the reviews from Trade.com, you can try, I have such a practice, I don't like it, then we will "search". I decided to leave a review about Trade.com because I decided to continue trading with this broker. I will say this specifically for the platform:
- no big slippage
- spreads for all accounts are normal
- without hairpins and lagging quotes
- small commissions for transactions from analysts
Recently received a withdrawal of $ 700, and so far I'm happy with everything.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.