Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Jan 25, 2022 · Trade.com  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a multi asset brokerage regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), and FSCA (South Africa) and operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade.com offers CFD trading, Direct Market Access (DMA), Spread betting, and IPO investments.

- There are over 2100 CFD instruments available across Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Bonds, and ETFs categories.

- DMA account is powered by Interactive Brokers allowing access to over 100,000 instruments from Stocks, ETFs, Warrants, Options, Futures, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.

- Tax advantageous in UK Spread Betting is offered on over 1000 assets in Forex, Commodities, and Stocks categories.

CFD trading access is provided using MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the proprietary WebTrader platforms.

Additional features from Trade.com include Trading Central, Copy Trading, and Managed Account services.

Please read Trade.com Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Trade.com
December 2019-January 2022:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, TradeCapitalMarkets.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Tran,
HCM, Viet Nam,
May 27, 2015,

I opened 25$ no deposit account with stock.com my account is 237482 (See the Link https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3502564/eurusd-h1-leadcapital-markets-limited), Now my account balance is 195.66$. I send email to stock.com for withdraw my profit, Stock.com did not reply anythings. Stock.com is Big Scam, never open account or deposit to stock.com, you will never get back your deposit and your profit. Stock.com is Big Scam Scam Scam......

Shehar Yar,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
May 11, 2016,

trade.com Safecap Investments Ltd is a scam for sure. If anyone want to get rid of their money please join trade.com markets.com

Adnan Younas,
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
May 27, 2016,

My Account migrated from Markets.com to Trade.com. My account Manager is very supportive and they are not scammers. I don't have any problem with this broker. Only problem is that the spread in some currencies pairs and commodities are high and secondly international withdraw money transfer time is about 5 to 7 days. But overall its a good broker and no such a big problem faced with this broker. I recommended this broker.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 17, 2017,

They have a very annoying team of people calling me just in order to tell me they could be able to make me rich easily; I didn't trade with them, though.

Germany,
Feb 8, 2017,

There are better brokers

Some things to consider

Pro:
- offer bonuses for trading activity
- reduced spreads when investing 10000 € or more

Con:
- withdrawing money takes a long time
- withdrawn money (profits) sent to credit card account while I requested bank account
- market activity starts Sunday night 5 minutes later than what I see with other brokers
- being contacted regularly to make me invest more money
- waiting since weeks for a statement I need for my tax declaration
- processing of trades is slow (up to 3 seconds)

Jesse,
Glencoe, South Africa,
Jul 13, 2017,

Trade carefully

This broker claims but doesn't provide as well as provides misleading information from there agents with bad advice from account managers.

For beginners I'll say don't take your chance

Italy,
Dec 15, 2017,

Dont trade with this site. They are market maker and manipulate order, stop loss and take profit and add pending order without notification.
I trade the Welcome Bonus, and I see that they modify my order.
I trade with a TP and when reach Doesnt close it, but automatically open a Sell Limit.

Netherlands,
Dec 18, 2017,

Trade.com ( Lead capital markets ltd ) scam ! if you lose you lose if you win, you still lose

Issue escalated to Traders Court fireiceviper vs trade.com | RESOLVED
The FPA is pleased to see this issue has been resolved.

Trade.com or Lead Capital Markets Ltd is horrible scam broker, when you start trading with them your "account manager" will be contacting you with how to deposit funds and if you need any help with anything please feel free to contact him...

And then you start actually making money, they start by widening your spreads a little bit and then a lot.. at that point you might want to contact your account manager... don't bother you have officially become a bad client who is not loosing enough. in other words your account manager will never pickup the phone anymore, the entire company will not pickup anymore (perhaps they put my number on their internal block list? )

Then you try and withdraw your funds and get a message that your account is under investigation and your profits , trades , and most importantly your withdrawal request is suspended, and you will never have contact with anyone in the company that knows whats going on.

The support only ever have one answer for your: Your account is still under investigation and your request has been sent to the relevant department.

I hope this sounds good to you because it is all you will ever hear. please do your self a favor and trade with a reputable broker who is not out there to make sure you lose your money or your profits.

To sum Trade.com or Lead capital markets up: if you lose you lose and if you win you might get to keep your deposit but not your profit. sounds great right?

You can have unlimited losses but never a win.

Please stay away.
Read more about my case here

iom, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2017,

Trade.com IS A SCAM

I signed up for the app then I must have had 25 misses calls from them when I answered an American woman asked me about my trading but I was busy at work and couldn't be bothered answering the phone to them but they did seem real and I had no idea that online trading apps are such an unregulated scam. so then a few days later I foolishly put $100 on and had a go at trading. I spent a few days trading and made and lost but then all the markets wouldn't let me trade and when I tried to withdraw my money it just stayed in my useless account. they won't answer emails and the live chat has been disabled for my account.
this is a total scam. they offer 300/1 leverage if you deposit $1000 I feel sorry for people who do this . I can't understand how Google play allow these people to put their scamming app on their site.

Jan 1, 2018,

how are they allowed to get away with this what a disgusting company froze my positions cant close them and would be about £65k in profit beyond belief what a shit start to the year!!! what can be done about this?? im am utterly speechless how a company can just get away with doing this

Purmerend / Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trade.com is freezing my funds for more than 3 months now without any reason.

Issue escalated to Traders Court VilmarK vs Trade.com | GUILTY
They've suspended my account and put it under investigation almost 3 months ago after I tried to withdraw my profits. They've never answered my questions about why they've suspended my account or why they've put it under investigation. I've been trying to contact them for 3 months now without any results and still haven't transferred my funds.

Dec 13, 2017 - 1 Star He guys my name is Vilmar and I'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right way to make this public and reach out for help but I'm starting to get a little bit desperate about this situation.

In the past few months I made some nice profits with CFD trading in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash on Trade.com after investing almost 10K of my own money. Since they've put the spread to big hights and I was experiencing some troubles on their platform I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day after I requested the withdrawal I received an email from Trade.com telling me they had suspended my account and had placed it under investigation. Without telling me why, they froze my withdrawal, suspended my account and a few days later even blocked my account.

I'm able to get back in my account now but I can't do anything. I've tried all the different phone numbers they own. Replyed to all their email addresses. But got to talk to no one on the phone, no replies to my emails or whatsoever. So I talked for days in the LiveChat and saved all the transcripts. All I got was the same promise: result from the investigation by the end of the week.

It's almost 4 weeks now and I still hear the same promise. Does anyone know what to do or does anyone have some experience with issues like this?

Here is a link to my thread on FPA: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Feb 11, 2018,

Shut down your account after making profits, and put you on radio silence for over three months.

Issue escalated to Traders Court Bollebeertje vs Trade.com | GUILTY
This company is one of the worst I ever experienced.

TRADE.com (Lead Capital Markets LTD) welcomes you with a very warm welcome and a "dedicated" account manager.

Then you deposit and withdrawal and everything is still fine.

Until you make (huge) profits. First they raise the spread, then they increase the margin (up to 100%).

And eventually when you want to withdrawal all your money, including the profits you made, they put your account under investigation and set a radio silence for more than three months now.

If I try to call them, they always tell me "he" will call me back, but he never did so far.

I am hopeful still, but I would never put my money after when this is over again with them. For your information TRADE.com owes me over €350K+

Abruzzo, Italy,
Dec 4, 2018,

Avoid Trade.com

By the end of August I have sent some money in my new Trade.com account. I did one month of trading with very little support from Eugenio Attanasio thus I diced to try to get my money back. Here started all the problems. My money disappeared after the withdraw and I did not managed to receive my money back. No help and no support from trade.com in the person of Monica Ferrari to find out where the money disappeared. I will have to sue the company losing time and money to get back my money. Be aware Trade.com cannot be trusted with your money! Marco

Krishna Adunavati,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 29, 2019,

For MacBook owners

I am a happy MacBook owner. Unfortunately, it was difficult for me to find a trading platform. I was very happy when I found this broker with support, which helps me to set up all the needed stuff.
Now I will write only the facts.
The company has been operating since 2008.
The broker is regulated by the European regulator.
It is possible to open a demo account.
The broker offers trading training.
WebTrader also provides over 2,100 trading tools with faster execution of all orders.
2 trading platforms: MT4 and WebTrader.

I was a newbie when I came to study. I did not understand what the market is and how to trade. The training helped me understand the market and learn how to trade. I like that the educational center is structured and there is a separate section for beginners. If you already know how to trade, then you can skip this section.

I studied for more than a year. I liked that knowledge can be immediately applied on a demo account.
If you are just starting to trade, then remember that a demo account is your best friend.
Use the demo to learn how to trade and learn new strategies. Even successful traders use a demo account.

In May, it was 5 years since I started trading on Forex. I tried many different brokers, but could not find better than Trade.com

Miguel Angeles,
Madrid, Spain,
Dec 4, 2019,

Good trading conditions

I’ve been working with this company for 7 months and it is really good, I’m very surprised that many people simply don’t read the conditions. Trading is a serious business and you need to be competent if you want to win. Some people think that it is very simple. This is not so, you need to make efforts and learn everyday. On the side of Trade.com, they are doing everything so that trade is convenient and profitable. If you understand how the market works, then with Trade.com indicators and platform, you can get profitable.

Sionbrin,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 5, 2019,

Trade.com level is super good

I've been working with Trade.com for a very long time and I've only positive feelings from working with this broker. My trading experience consists of many things that form a single picture. It all starts with registration and deposit. Continues with work with the support service and work with the terminal. And ends with a withdrawal of money. All these points are implemented at a high level so I appreciate this broker so much.

Gerhard,
Meppen, Germany,
Dec 10, 2019,

Good service and favorable conditions

Trade.com is a good company and of course. Didn't have much issues so far. The one I've had was resolved quite quickly so now I'm sure I can always expect to receive detailed assistance. Trading platform is very fast and with low time of response. So I'm not going to change the broker yet.

Paavo Contunen,
Pori, Finland,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and honest broker

For me, personally, there are three reasons to use Trade.com as the main trading platform.
1. Reliable broker
2. High-level service
3. Strong analytics department.
I liked the fact that Trade.com team isn’t trying to mislead you. Trade.com analysts have their own realistic view on things and of the market. Whole staff is qualified, knows the industry, so they don’t tell you fairy tales, but give you clear recommendations that work.

Theo Schmitz,
Seraing, Belgium,
Jan 15, 2020,

Good for spread-betting

As relatively new to trading I decided to start with spread-betting. I've heard it's easier to start with. On the other hand it seems that most of spread-betting companies don't have a good reputation. So I was really glad to find Trade.com that is regulated by CySEC and has nice reputation as a CFD brokerage as well. Even though my deposit is not too big, that would be really sad to lose it not due to trading activity but as a result of a bad brokerage choice. With Trade.com I know that along with favorable SB trading conditions I get some reliability concerning funds safety.

Benedikt,
Offenbach, Germany,
Feb 24, 2020,

Reliable brokerage

Trade.com was my first broker and everything is okay. Spreads are quite tight and broker provides many assets. It's everything I need from my brokerage and I think 99% of traders will agree, We, fair traders, need access to trading and will to pay as less, as possible to increase our profits. However ,there is also one more point, that's needed to say that trader is good - quick withdrawals. With Trade.com I usually get my money on the second or third day after I requested withdrawal, it's fast enough. Only one time there was significant delay, around a week, however, it was cause of bank verification, not Trade.com delay. As I said, I think that Trade.com is reliable, so I at least can recommend it to be considered.

Clarino,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 28, 2020,

Brokerage with direct market access

I got so tired of trading with brokers, that are marketmakers, as you always trade vs brokerage, not on the real market. So I decided to transfer all my funds to Trade.com, a broker, that provides direct market access, so all my trades are executed directly on the market. The only thing I cared about was order execution speed, but everything turned to be fast. Spreads are even lower than with my previous brokerage, that's additional advantage :)

Patrick O'Brayan,
Drogheda, Ireland,
Feb 29, 2020,

What do I think of all this?

What I have to say to myself is that a few years ago I finally decided to try and start trading. And that I ended up with Tradecom. It took me a lot of time and it didn't work out right away exactly as I had planned for myself. But it was worth it. I'm glad I managed to avoid all those problems that people often face when they only start trading, but start with some unknown unregulated brokerage simply cause they offer some fake bonus.

Sune Viken,
Hamar, Norway,
Mar 15, 2020,

Why am I at trade.com

I am pleased that I am working with a broker who is able to provide me with the ability to trade on short positions without delay, I have always preferred high dynamics and I like scalping, so I just need a platform that will not slow down.

Granada, Spain,
Mar 17, 2020,

VERY DISAPPOINTED, SCAM!

Hello guys,
I would like to inform you that this company is pretty sure a scam company due to all that happened to me during these past days:
One week ago a man called Brian called me and he advised me to put 10.000€ on their account in order to obtain more rights, privileges and services than the other customers.
After that, I was informing myself about their reputation, which is very good and I fell into their trap depositing that amount and following his advice to purchase on CFD market (Oil and Brentoil).
He made me believe that he has got ages of experience and that I should not worry because he was calling me to advise me to close positions in time. He did it the first time to gain my trust with a winning of 270€.
Then, after I have deposited the money he asked me and purchased, this man Brian, my account manager, disappeared once and for all and when I called their support they told me that he wasn't available anymore for families problems.
Then, I asked for another account manager, as in theory I am supposed to be a premium account member, but they refused to give it to me for 2 full days, after informing me that Brian was no longer available. The special surprise is the following:
Today, I realised, that a position has been closed (not by me) and without me activating "stop loss" while I had enough money to cover the loss. The best of all is that they blocked the possibility to sell on the market (I wanted to conduct hedging) without any reason, for the whole day!!! I had some open position but I needed to cover my loss in case of a plunging market.
I called them at least 10 times and no one was able to attend and explain me why this happened. Just one time they told me that the order to block this action came from the directives of their regulator, which can't be true, due to the fact that on other trading platforms the same action was available! Only now, when the market is lower than my positions, they reopened. Anyways now it's too late, as I am going to loose more than if I had been able to do hedging to cover my losses in time.
What can I do in this situation? this is an unfair policy and I am sure that there is a conflict of interest as they in reality advised me to lose all the time and blocking my account to open sell positions.
I am still waiting - like a stupid ! - for their assistance, as they promoted in the beginning, but nothing.
Please, help me in any way possible, I really appreciate it.
Let me know if you have similar problems and experiences with Trade.com.
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 5, 2020,

Scammer

The account manager will make your money burst,they are scam and is market maker broker.They earn from our loses,honestly i lost usd 3800 in 2 weeks,they said we can cover up the money and pressure to deposit more money.Please guys i complaint to cysec security about this issue also.Please avoid this broker,most of the good reviews about them r their own people.Scam Broker!