IVBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2018

November 2014:  Mutiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

IVBrokers is a forex broker. IV Brokers offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. IVBrokers.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, gold, silver and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

IVBrokers.com

Join live discussion of IVBrokers.com on our forum

BlackViper,
Athens, Greece,
Aug 9, 2016,

They cancel any profits with ridiculous explanations. Clear SCAMMERS

Beware of this broker. They will look for reasons to cancel your profits using crazy reasons. (without any bonus money usage!!) Like '' our liquid provider cancelled your trade ''. Of course only after they see you made a profit. If your position has been proved as a bad trade, their so called.. liquid provider will of course let the outcome of your trade as it is!! Pure scam. Be extremely careful.
Amir ,
Lindfield, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2015,

I am using the day trader account and this month started using the trader insurance they have. I insure my loss up to 10%, I think it's a good idea.

Slippage is minimal, and there is price improvements not just negative. Decent broker.

I hope they will add more stocks and other products to trade
YinYang Team,
bandung, Indonesia,
Feb 26, 2015,

We are a group of traders and decided to try IV Brokers because of the spread on the ECN account since October. We trade with EA and some manual signals. So far performance on the broker is good, with tight spread and good order fills and the withdrawal system is good. We even see price improvement in the news, most brokers you see only negative slippage.
Andy L,
uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 31, 2015,

I've traded with IV Brokers for 6 months roughly and am satisfied with the performance and service. Not had any issues with the execution and never experienced any other errors.

Overall, they're decent broker with some good elements I can benefit from by trading with my EA
Jason,
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2014,

Dear Community,

In regards to the below, there was indeed an issue with the bridge that meant that the orders were not filled and therefore never entered the market. As a goodwill gesture, we offered to correct the clients balance accordingly and offer to reinstate the FULL balance so he could continue to trade with the full balance. The client refused and requested back his original deposit, which was $400 greater than the correct balance of this account.

As a broker we are proud of our reputation and believe we offered the client a full and viable solution, which he rejected.

In case the client didn't fully understand our solution he is welcome to contact us and clarify.

Jason Roberts

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click on this page where it asks "Is This Your Site", you can sign up as a company representative. This will allow you to submit comments that tie directly to individual reviews.
Mohamed Ibrahim,
, Egypt,
Nov 24, 2014,

I opened account with this broker and I funded 1000$ after 20 days of trading they disabled my account cause I made some profits. I requested withdrawal and it didn't executed and some one called me telling me there was a problem with the bridge between the liquidity provider and them, and I asked for official response from liquidity provider about this issue but they refused. Today they send me the initial deposit without the profits and my account still disabled.