Yadix.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 27, 2018
August 2016:  Over 1 dozen forums accounts were created from Nigeria to spam the reviews and Scam Alerts threads in favor of Yadix.

CAUTION: There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against Yadix.  The FPA recommends an extremely high level of caution dealing with this company unless these issues can be resolved.

NOTICE:  The FPA received a complaint from a trader who claimed to be using the FPA's Forex News Gun software with Yadix.  The trader reported his trades were cancelled on the basis of being abusive.

January 2016 Update:  Yadix has issued a press release saying that their Scalper type accounts now accept EAs, Forex News Gun, and similar software.  CLICK HERE to verify.

When questioned why the trader who complained about having Forex News Gun Trades cancelled was not reimbursed, Yadix's representative replied...

"...we are not in a position to reveal those reasons (due to confidentiality agreements), further we have committed to disclose the outcome of the arbitration process once completed."

The FPA would like to note that the arbitration process Yadix asks clients to adhere to requires the client filing an arbitration complaint to pay some significant fees.  Reaching the point of the first hearing will cost a minimum of $1550.

Now a whitelabel of Gallant Capital Markets/GCMFX

Yadix is a forex broker. Yadix offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Yadix.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, oils, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Yadix.com

Join live discussion of Yadix.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2014-2052014-12-17Spider4x vs Yadix.comguilty
2014-1822014-11-19simenkon vs yadix.comguilty

UK, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2018,

keep aware from yadix

Yadix--- do not touch this company with a barge pole...I have lost lots of money wit their dodgy EA accounts...
Bangladesh,
Nov 6, 2017,

Usually we know a forex brokers serve a trader with several facilities. So we need to select such a broker from which we will have almost all regulated facilities. We give preference on our trading style while choosing a broker. But as I like to trade with EA and scalping I prefer Yadix broker more and more. Because with the broker I enjoy low cost trading, fast execution, leading technology, fast server performance and high quality tick data and no stop loss hunting on all Forex indeed.
Aug 7, 2017,

Stay away from this broker, its your money to invest but you won't get it back

Yadix offer a free robot http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SolFX/trufx/2099921 trades automaticly but in the wrong direction which includes money managment, looses money fast $10,000 to $12,000 then $2,000 close.
PAMM account 1 was $10,000 to $13,000 in 3 months and Bankrupt in 1 week.
PAMM account 2 was $10,000 to $12,000 to $10,000 but try and get your money, you can't. the reason was the equity was only 25%, so showing $10,000 but will only receive $2,500 if it doesn't go Bankrupt first, I have been asking and tried to withdraw the funds, still arguing.
Cyprus,
Mar 22, 2017,

Better than expected, very focused on ea trading

tried Yadix based on recommendation of a friend, the conditions good especially on the ecn accounts, spreads and trading rules. Experienced some slippage and price improvements, but not excessive. Also a very impressive rebate program, I guess very good for high volume traders. Could do with an extra platform like ctrader or pro trader to be complete.

Paris, France,
Feb 7, 2017,

I like Yadix for scalping and ea trading. Positives are no market distance restrictions, no time limits, very fast execution, always filled close to request price. Some positive and negative slippage. I never had problem with system, or withdraw For me a very good STP broker
Cyprus,
Jan 19, 2017,

Very good broker

I'm trading with Yadix since 2013 and I can say that one of the most stable and reliable brokers. I didn't have any issue with execution or profit. I'm using my scalping ea and it needs very fast execution. Withdrawals also always on time and without any headache
Athens , Greece,
Sep 24, 2016,

Yadix doesn't want profitable traders.

If they see that you made a nice high risk trade on a big event and you had some good profit, the company is sending an email describing that your trading style is very dangerous (even if it had been your very first trade) so they make your account ''read only '' to make you unable to trade again. They fear of experienced traders or those who have good information for special events.

The ridiculous side of all this: Yadix is claiming that all trading strategies, including news trading and scalping, are welcome. (but she has problem if you used high margin on a good trade).

Yadix is claiming that she is offering negative balance protection (but she has problem even in the idea that you may go negative in your next trade so she is banning you before you need any negative balance cover lol).

The most ridiculous of all:

Yadix managers are calling you everyday when you first register, in order to persuade you to make a deposit, ok? This happens with some brokers... BUT :

When I had expressed to them my concern that Yadix had a big minimum unit margin requirement for some indices (for example 160 euros) and I was going to deposit just 180 euros, so it would be very dangerous for intraday trading, the managers were trying to tell me that it's almost ok and I should try them because they have good spreads.

When I finally decided to do it, but to trade on a specific event making some good profit, I found my account closed with silly explanations like that I used almost all my margin and it was very dangerous!

If I had done randomly intraday trading, having lost the money on a blink of my eyes, everything would be fine for sure!! Even with the high margin usage!! Besides, that wasn't what the Yadix managers wanted from the beginning??

Aug 12, 2016,

Solid broker with execution as fast as 6 millisconds. Low spreads and good conditions. tested with a scalping ea and performed nicely.
, Turkey,
Apr 18, 2016,

The worst broker i have traded with. Extremely big slippages, commissions high (10$ for 1 lot), execution is very slow.
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2015,

Happy with performance and spreads of Yadix broker, and the no trading restrictions makes trading easy and fair, very decent broker after 6 months.