AAFXTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020
SCAM
2017-03-29:  The HK SFC has issued an Unlicensed Entity Alert against aafxtrading.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

March 27, 2017:  There is a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers AAFX Trading to be a scam.  The FPA warns traders against doing business with AAFXTrading.  If you have money on deposit with this company, the FPA recommends that you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

Scam Confirmation
February 2017:  There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with AAFX Trading until these issues are resolved.

February 2015-March 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

About AAFXTrading.com

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the Web Trader and MT4 forex trading platforms. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

AAFXTrading.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:2000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2013
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@aafxtrading.com, +19142335216
Regulators: SVGFSA #22916 IBC
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AAFXTrading.com on our forum

AAFXTrading.com profile provided by AAFXTRADING Support, Jun 16, 2016

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and other precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Scam!

Iezraw Bencioni,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Mar 26, 2020,

Brokerage with many things allowed

There are many things I can tell you about AAFX Trading. Let's start with the basics - brokerage is relatively young, operates since 2013-2014 (don't remember exactly), that's not pros or cons, just a fact you should know. Brokerage keeps all traders' money on segregated bank account, it's good and you may be sure your money will be safe. Innitial depo is 100 dollars, that's also good, combined with free demo-account available this creates an outstanding opportunity to test broker before investing a lot of money. What I really like in AAFX - a lot of things are allowed that are usually prohibited, like EA and algotrading. It's really good. Forgot to mention - bonuses are also here, that's nice. According to my withdrawals' experience - funds came fast, takes no more than 3 days.

Agdas951,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 23, 2020,

Really cool broker

I would say that aafx is a broker for those who want to get full freedom in the market, because they tried to organize everything so that you have access to a lot of information, you can use a large leverage (if necessary), there is a great choice of assets - for all tastes, so you can form a great investment portfolio. I like the fact that there are no commissions and the spreads are very small, I understand that the company was able to reach this level over time. But this is really cool!

Josip Tomcich,
Kastel Stari, Croatia,
Mar 19, 2020,

Brokerage with more pros than cons

I'll try to get as professional feedback, as possible. AAFX Trading was my second brokerage, I've traded with it for around 3 years and there was a lot of situations, that revealed the nature of the brokerage. It was as positive situations, but also negative. For example, one day my account was hacked. That was 100% my fault, but it was the real chance that all my money can be stolen. The essence was that the hacker was (as I believed) my close friend, so he has 100% access to all my passwords and other info. He changed all info, so I couldn't get acess, but I turned to AAFX support and they freezed my account and after I've sent proofs that it's my acc, they got me access back. Btw, there was also negative experience, for example, one time I was withdrawing $2,500 of my revenue, but got only $1,600. It took a week to get $900 back. As the company explained, it was technical fault. So lets turn to more general feedback.
What pros I see:
1. Responsible support
2. Tight spreads
3. Fast withdrawals
4. Security.
What cons I see:
1. only situation I've described above, but it was resolved, so I don't think it can be count as a disadvantage :)

Vasim Alkamar,
Oujda, Morocco,
Mar 14, 2020,

Traded for a long time - satisfied

I think people want to say to much details in their reviews and, to be fair, I don't like such approach. Really, dear readers, if you want to get info about minimum deposit size or available assets, you can check out a lot of professional websites. For me, as for a common costumer is important only one thing - how all of this is combined and how it works together. Spoiler: everything works good. AAFX Trading has really many attractive things: huge leverage, ECN acces, low innitial deposit and so on. One without others, each of these features will look just like a clickbait and poor marketing, but combined they give real opportunities that you can use.

Bitping,
San Miguel de Tucumann, Argentina,
Mar 10, 2020,

AAFX provides excellent trading condition

For me, working at aafx was a certain breakthrough, which was the reason for me to continue trading. In fact, it was a long time that I failed precisely because the terminal of my previous broker was constantly slowing down, I couldn't keep the situation under control and therefore I didn't see a positive result. And of course it didn't work out. And then I found myself here and saw that things could be different. I am glad that there are such brokers, who can provide their clients with excellent trading conditions under affordable financial conditions. And so I can recommend this company.

Sarp Tokatlıoglu,
Balıkesir, Turkey,
Mar 3, 2020,

Opportunity to work in favorable conditions

In my opinion, trade is too serious for you to do it only occasionally or you just treat it as some kind of entertainment. I think it's too complicated a business that requires your maximum attention and most importantly, respect, because for you to survive in this business, you have to constantly develop and self-educate yourself, which will allow you to always find advantageous situations and earn money because of them.
If we talk about a broker, or more precisely about his choice, we can say that this is also a challenge, because there are thousands of such companies, and each of them tries to stand out from the crowd, but in fact, most of them, and to be honest, ninety-five percent simply do not correspond to the broker rank, because they can not provide quality service and only do what to encourage their clients to invest more and more money. Actually, I could only safely advise aafx, because only here I have seen conditions that can help traders to get into the market faster and find the approach that can provide security in the market and the opportunity to work in favorable conditions. If you add to this the original methods of analysis, I would say that here you can spread your wings in order to try different strategies and choose the options that will allow you to earn and come to the stability for which each of us comes to the market. So work with a good broker and spare no effort on this business - you will see what result it can bring you.

Isom4ek,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Feb 28, 2020,

I like service of AAFX Trading

I like it in aafx because they have a transparent service and many functions that can be used for your trading strategy. Firstly, they have a wide range of leverage, there have been a few cases where it literally pulled my capital to the surface. Secondly, there is an excellent terminal, which can be used not only for trading, but also for technical analysis, and it is enough qualitative and detailed. I am satisfied, I have no reason to change anything.

Cincor_14,
Athens, Greece,
Feb 27, 2020,

Finally good brokerage

Disclaimer: I don't mean that AAFX Trading is the only brokerage of such quality, but it's the first I've met.
Hi guys and gals! I traded a lot with different brokers and one time I even was scammed and lost my funds. There was around 3 brokers that I was trading with and each one promises some tasty trading conditions, but always there was some pifals. For example, one brokerage promises low spreads and they were low in "quite" times, but in volatile periods, they were around 5-6 pips. Than, I decided to find something different and came to AAFX Trading. I'm really excited that this brokerage follow its own words and promises. Low spreads, quite withdrawals and so on, everything is like it was promised and I appreciate this. However, there's also one disadvantage - regulations are weak in some points and its true, but broker has good reputation and is reliable enough, so I don't care about this.

Assaf al-Faraj,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 26, 2020,

Big leverage and good trading conditions

AAFX loves hype and I feel this. Just look in its 1:2000 leverage. Looks impressive, even gigantomanic, but in fact, it cannot be applied in trading, or you risk to blow down the entire deposit in a couple of minutes. I understand why brokerage does this, and its really works, many people really want to try it and I even know some traders that really use it. To be fair, I don't like such things, but in other matters AAFX Trading is good, I mean spreads, withdrawals and support service. In a result, broker is interesting, but don't see huge leverage as the main advantage, you probably won't use it, it's better to focus on other advantages, AAFX has a lot to offer.

Raul Omaha,
Temara, Morocco,
Jan 30, 2020,

stable brokerage

IMHO, aafx is stable brokerage, that's, as on my own, the most important.
I know many people like some unique features, but to be sure, 90% of traders use only common ones, so I hope when choosing broker - the most important are common things, like spreads, commissions and withdrawals.
First of all, I like there is no additional commissions or swaps, I find this kinf of fair brokerage. Only spreads, only hardcore :))
Secondly, spreads itself are quite low and there are two account types. I know, that most people perefer ECN accounts with variable spreads, but it's cool that aafx offers us a choice. Spreads are really low, 0.5-1.5 points, quite fair. Fixed spreads starts at 2 points, that's also quite fair.
I like there is Metatrader 4 - it has a lot of indicators from the very start and you're free to add or costumize them as well. There is no lags and delays in order execution and I like this so much (I think fast-traders will like this much more)
And the last one - withdrawals policy. There is no comissions and I get my money within 2-3 days, so I like this.
I can name aafx to be a "common broker" and if you want just reliable brokerage - that's your one of first choices. The only unique feature may be that all funds are stored in the segregated account, that provides higher level of security. Moreover, there is 1:2000 leverage, the biggest I ever met, but I don't want to overhype it, as it can be used very rarely.