AAFX Trading Review

Scam!

AAFXTrading Company Ltd.

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · AAFXTrading.com  · Is this your company?

AAFXTrading is a scam forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the Web Trader and MT4 forex trading platforms. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options. The FPA recommends against using AAFX Trading.

AAFX Trading
2017-03-29:  The HK SFC has issued an Unlicensed Entity Alert against aafxtrading.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

March 27, 2017:  There is a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers AAFX Trading to be a scam.  The FPA warns traders against doing business with AAFXTrading.  If you have money on deposit with this company, the FPA recommends that you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

Scam Confirmation
February 2017:  There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with AAFX Trading until these issues are resolved.

February 2015-March 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2013
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@aafxtrading.com, +19142335216
Regulators: SVGFSA #22916 IBC
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AAFXTrading.com on our forum

AAFXTrading.com profile provided by AAFXTRADING Support, Jun 16, 2016

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and other precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Scam!

Thailand, Thailand,
Jan 3, 2017,

Quality Customer Support (I forgot to mention that I work for AAXTrading)

Hope everyone having a great newyear. I was just google it about my forex broker "aafxtrading" And the second website on google takes me to here. At first i was surprised to see many bad reviews about this company. So i decided to share my experience. I am 78 years old from Thailand trading with them almost now 3 months and they always give me quality customer support and when i have problem they call me rightaway to help me with my account. I also did submit withdraw once of about $6000 and they processed same day. so far aafx is very good for me. I wish you all again Happy Newyear.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by AAFXTrading's representative to submit comments to reviews.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jan 23, 2017:
Dear Client,

We appreciate your support

AAFX TRADING TEAM
Florida, USA,
Nov 23, 2020,

Scammers of the Year! SCAM SCAM SCAM! SECURE YOUR MONEY

Scamm! Scamm! Scamm! Scamm! SCAMM!

So basically I ve been trading with this group of scammers for over 2 weeks, making constantly profit, the First deposit I made was small deposit for 5000 dollrs, I made a great progress on the account I requested a couple withdraw just to see if they are paying, they paid me the 3 first withdrawal just so I can be constable with their scam game and keep depositing money! Never happened, I keep making progress and levering the account up! I was already over 100k on the real account after thrusday last week 11-19-2020 I request it $9200 withdrawal and today's date Monday 11-23-2020 they wiped off the account by adding manually a entry on AUDJPY 50.01 Slot sizes, Like common Really ? WHO TF ita going to Risk a trade like that for what ? They manually put the entry so I can loose the 100k I ve had already made, which bring the account on a negative balance after I already progress 100k with their supposedly high leverage,, they told me to contact customer support which I know thats all BS and fake, they dont have any customers support, they are not real people, they are not a corporation I already look into it, they dont have no customer service thats a lie, all emails, call and chats goes to the same person, I waste it my time with this people, If you want it to keep your money on your pocket please stay far way, its ok for like $100 dollrs account to play around with but not for acouple thousands dollrs accounts, no way!!

Scamm Scamm, Scamm, Scammers! %100 Proofs! They dont want the profits traders they just want the looser so they can make money out of them! The dont have any ECN, FIX, or VIP accounts thats all Lies, onceyou start making money, they will find a way to either block account or manually make you loose it all, I m make a video on YouTube showing all their scam!!!!! Stay Far way!! Don't deposit any Money here!

My lawyer its already looking into it but since they are out of the country and non regulates, those scumbag can get way! Sometimes.

I M GLAD I COLLECTED MY 5K BACK PLUS ANOTHER $1000 ON THE WITHDRAWAL ON TIME BEFORE THEY KEEP EVERYTHING! PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKES AND PUT MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY!

Lantum,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 23, 2020,

Contradictory trading conditions

Personally, I was not very impressed by trading with AAFX Trading. Yes, the brokerage has very profitable and interesting trading conditions, but there is still a lot to work on.
For example, what everyone has exactly heard about - the leverage 2000:1. On the one hand, it is very risky, because it is very easy to lose a large amount of money, which will be impossible to return. On the other hand, for experienced traders, it is an opportunity to trade exactly as they have always wanted, taking risks as they want, not what brokerage offers. A But every trader has a different approach to it. This is a trader's decision to consider it a pro or a cons. Still, i'm going to trade here further.

Desmond Hamill,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Oct 28, 2020,

The brokerage is improving

I've been a client of AAFX Trading for a long time. And frankly speaking, recently the broker's trading conditions have stopped satisfying me a bit. But not so long ago it added the MT5 trading platform to its functionality. Now it is much more interesting to trade with it, because this trading platform supports the work of those instruments that weren't available on the MT4. This is quite cool, and I like that the brokerage is improving, not standing still. It also has relatively low variable spreads, which is quite advantageous.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2020,

Freedom to try new

AAFX is a normal brokerage that works well. At first it was a bit difficult for me to get used to its trading conditions, as the broker has a very big leverage. But now I think it is very cool and the high leverage gives me the freedom to try new trading strategies)

Adriano Gentile,
Ollastra Simaxis, Italy,
Sep 30, 2020,

Not a bad broker

What about AAFX? Pros:
- tight spreads;
- no commission and swap;
- leverage up to 1:2000.
Offshore registration applies to cons. But thats a matter of overall company's reputations
IMHO

P.V.Markhatta,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Sep 29, 2020,

Successful investment decision...

I became an AAFX client almost a year ago. So far I am fine, there were no big problems, always the trader platform worked correctly. In terms of trading conditions, I like everything too: a quick withdrawal, minimal slippages in order execution, and low spreads.
Of course, I would like to highlight the broker's leverage 2000:1 separately. This is a very large figure that I first faced with this particular brokerage. And it even took me a little time to get used to it.
But now, I feel what freedom it is to trade when a broker doesn't limit you in any way. I am glad that I decided to open an account with AAFX, it was a very successful investment decision for me. Now I'm more experienced in trading, and I have even started to make a bigger profit. I totally have no complaints ;)

Chris Murungi,
Saviano, Italy,
Sep 21, 2020,

There are a lot of companies now.

And in fact, it is not so easy to find exactly those conditions that will help you implement your ideas and start working for results.
This company is similar to many others, but probably not so many companies exist as long as this one.
In general, there are useful things here, such as a functional demo with a full set of indicators so you can practice.
And be sure to pay attention to the analytics - this is exactly what helps to better understand the mechanisms of the market, because everything is interconnected here, so if you learn to analyze it, you can make a normal business plan on a long-term basis.
And don't waste your time, you need to develop here.

Swagat Chamling,
Hyderabad, India,
Sep 16, 2020,

Ordinary broker...

In fact, working with AAFX isn't only comfortable, but it also motivates me. Previously, I treated trading as a hobby, nothing more. But now I understand that trading is a business where you have to work hard to succeed. And I realized it while working with AAFX. Otherwise, it is an ordinary broker with good trading conditions :)

Fik Maake,
Stellenbosch, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2020,

Pros and cons of AAFX. My opinion

What can I say about AAFX?
1. There are great educational materials here. A lot of video tutorials about Forex, technical analysis exists. It`s very important for newbies who never heard about trading before. As well as e-books.
2. The company offers MT4 and MT5 platforms.
3. There are a lot of assets here.
4. Cool welcome bonuses.
5. Huge leverage.
But there is 1 lot, as a minimal volume of trading. It`s not useful. I like to use 0.1 or even 0.01 lot. It makes possible to manage risks more appropriately.
As for the rest, I`m satisfied. There are tight spreads and low commissions here.

NJ, USA,
Sep 13, 2020,

SCAM BROKER

‪This is a fraud company. Don’t trust your money with these guys. Until you make a lot of money, you won’t notice. But once you make a lot of profit, they shut down your account‬ with absurd reasoning and without any proper minimal communication. I made over $250,000 in a few months and they suddenly shut down my account based on absurd reasoning and any prior communication to address the issue. They even ignored my lawyer’s warning. Nobody can deny access to your money like this but these scammers do when your are really profitable. Don’t be stupid like me and choose your broker wisely before it is too late. All the good comments below are either those who are involved in the company or are not yet highly profitable. This is serious warning for those who are serious about this business. I only gave one star because the system won’t let me give zero or negative star.
Obie Tillusan,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Sep 9, 2020,

deserves attention

I'm new to writing reviews, so I will just express my feelings. What I like there:
1) Spreads are really tight. I was trading with 4 brokers already, so I know what I'm talking about. Good that variable spreads aren't fluctuating so hard, so you can be sure that even if you're trading with variable spreads, there won't be any occassions. that will make you suffer overpaying for opening a trade
2) Minor support (about typical issues) is really fast but if your question is more complicated, you will wait quite a long to get detailed answer.
3) Wihdrawals are quite fast
4) MT4 and MT5 available and you can choose between two platforms. I'm trading MT4 and I'm planning to switch to MT5 asap.
So, I have some negative points about this broker but overall it's good.

Thibaud,
Vermenton, France,
Sep 6, 2020,

First experience after the demo

For me, AAFX was the first brokerage after trading on a demo. I was actually looking for a broker for a long time to be both reliable and good at trading conditions. Until I read about AAFX on some Forex forum. After a couple of weeks, I opened an account with fixed spreads and still trade on it. I really like that the broker has available training, it is very useful to me as a beginner. When I become more experienced, I plan to open a floating spread account instead of a fixed spread account. Since the spreads on it are more profitable, but I'm not yet ready to monitor their fluctuations :c

Ruan Chapman,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2020,

good brokerage

i'm trading 3 months there and I find this brokerage good enough to trade with. The greatest advantage is that brokerage offer 1:2000 leverage. It can be risky enough but if you know how it can be used correctly, the risk can be justified, so you will earn great profits.

Aigio, Greece,
Sep 3, 2020,

Satisfacted!

I have a trading account on AAFX for the second year, I was happy with everything: spreads and a platform that works without problems. The support is fine, money is withdrawn within 24 hours without any commissions, well, you know everything yourself... And just now I came across this page. I was deeply worried about the FPA versus AAFX court decisions. There are two of them! I In general, the site decided that there were such cases, period. In my opinion, things are not done that way!

There are 3 such decisions.  AAFX Trading was voted guilty in all 3.  They can resolve these by resolving the issues with each person who filed a case.  Until then, the FPA considers AAFX Trading to be a scam and recommends against placing money with the company.

AAFX Trading also left a fake client review for themselves.  In the opinion of the FPA, as well as the opinions of many consumer regulators worldwide, things are not done that way.
Marley Macejkovic,
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 1, 2020,

Different types of spreads...

This is of course great news, because it helps to try different options and choose something optimal. By the way, I chose fixed spreads, because they are low - only from 2 points for currency pairs, which is acceptable even for a minimum capital. I made a long decision about the trading platform, but in the end I chose MT4, because I understood its functionality better. I rarely use large leverage and usually limit it to 1:100. This is enough for me...

Helmuth Brauer,
Hanover, Germany,
Aug 26, 2020,

More or less satisfied...

If you want to trade reliably and without any problems, AAFX is the right choice for you. Personally, I myself have been looking for a brokerage I can trust for quite a while. And now I have found it. I can't say that now my trading has become perfect, but I'm more or less satisfied with everything)

Filiberto Belli,
Caserta, Italy,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think the main thing about trading

It must be the ability to make quick decisions. Because even if you plan ahead and you focus on all the details, you will still face a lot of surprises that will change all your plans. But do not be afraid of it, in the end it will help you become more determined and independent.
And today I want to talk about what can help you do that if you work for this company.
1. Demo. It's actually no secret that this is where you can train and test your hypotheses for as long as you need.
2. Fixed spreads. Protection against market speculation.
3. Teaching materials. There aren't many of them, but in general, they can be used for you to understand some basic points in the market.

Hadger Narayanan,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 11, 2020,

Everyone needs to find their way in the market.

Because we are all different not only in personal relationships, but also in business itself. And depending on your potential, goals, opportunities, you choose exactly what is right for you and what can be useful for you.
I used to be sure that finding a normal brokerage company was hard enough and I was right. But still, it was possible, if you know what to look for and what you have to do in the future.
And I found a lot of useful things for myself in this company, for example, the opportunity to "play" with leverage, depending on the market situation. And I use the demo, too, despite the long work in the market.
Teaching materials are of high quality here, money is withdrawn within 2-3 days.

Dumitru Radu,
Slatina, Romania,
Aug 10, 2020,

withdrawals

I funded my account with a credit card and until recently I've had not troubles with withdrawals. About a month ago the total amount of the withdrawals exceeded the initial deposit and this is when the broker troubled me a bit. I've learnt you can withdraw only up to initial deposit amount back to the CC you've funded AAFX account with. Support suggested using the other payment method though, which I registered and verified fine. No troubles since then.
In general the broker has got favorable tading conditions, yet if you are undecided about account type, I'd suggest using the ECN account. Fixed spreads is a total disaster with any broker, trust me ;)
Trade safe and get profitable!

Simkhada,
Aug 8, 2020,

Trading fees

I guess that's the best market offer in terms of trading fees. no SWAPS, no withdrawal fees or any other commissions and hidden fees. As a scalper, I know that sometimes every cent matters for good averages, so I highly recommend the broker for intraday trading. Not suitable for HTF algos though, as there is a 1 min min limit on trades duration.
I also had an opportunity to see that executions are actually very speedy here, no slippages. Quotes look OK too, I had no reason to suspect the broker of any manipulations.

Jul 20, 2020,

Here's what you should know about AAFxtrading

After some digging, I would like to share some information about AAFXtrading;
1) Their chat support always say that they are regulated by SVGFSA ( St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority ). But SVGFSA has no regulation. on their website, they clearly state: " Any forex business undertaken by St. Vincent and the Grenadines IBCs is unregulated by the FSA and that clients should be aware of this and exercise caution when doing such business"
2) They claim that AAFXTrading.com is incorporated in Malaysia and registered under the company of AA business solutions SDN BHD. This company is DISSOLVED - meaning, it does not exist any more.

AAFXTrading should remove their false advertising on their websites. I'm not saying they are honest or dishonest. You make the judgement.
Loi Toe,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 15, 2020,

I became a trader...

And I'm sure it was the terms of this company that helped me do it.Please note, there are different types of spreads (small), and you can also use ready algorithms here...

Abdul Bari Al-Feda,
Doha, Qatar,
Jul 7, 2020,

You need to be serious about trading.

You shouldn't treat it as some kind of means to make money fast.
This broker provides services that can be used to analyze the market and trade competently.
And I think I can recommend it to everyone who aims at a long-term result.

Ticshare,
Bacau, Romania,
Jun 28, 2020,

Not just a leverage...

Usually when someone writes about AAFX, he/she remembers that AAFX has just a huge leverage. They also write about the fact that this way the broker gives its clients a lot of trading freedom and how cool it is.
But for me this isn't all that a broker could offer.
Personally, I noticed that a broker has a 2000:1 leverage in the last place. It has the other trading conditions that make AAFX a good broker.
For example, it is an opportunity to trade on a very popular trading platform MT4, brokerage have different accounts with slightly different trading conditions (but spreads are quite low on all accounts) and reliable servers. This is all I paid attention to when choosing a broker who has never disappointed me. So, I'm only happy to continue trading with AAFX.