AAFX Trading Review

Scam!

AAFXTrading Company Ltd.

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · AAFXTrading.com  · Is this your company?

AAFXTrading is a scam forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the Web Trader and MT4 forex trading platforms. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options. The FPA recommends against using AAFX Trading.

AAFX Trading
2017-03-29:  The HK SFC has issued an Unlicensed Entity Alert against aafxtrading.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

March 27, 2017:  There is a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers AAFX Trading to be a scam.  The FPA warns traders against doing business with AAFXTrading.  If you have money on deposit with this company, the FPA recommends that you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

Scam Confirmation
February 2017:  There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with AAFX Trading until these issues are resolved.

February 2015-March 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2013
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@aafxtrading.com, +19142335216
Regulators: SVGFSA #22916 IBC
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AAFXTrading.com on our forum

AAFXTrading.com profile provided by AAFXTRADING Support, Jun 16, 2016

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and other precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Scam!

Thailand, Thailand,
Jan 3, 2017,

Quality Customer Support (I forgot to mention that I work for AAXTrading)

Hope everyone having a great newyear. I was just google it about my forex broker "aafxtrading" And the second website on google takes me to here. At first i was surprised to see many bad reviews about this company. So i decided to share my experience. I am 78 years old from Thailand trading with them almost now 3 months and they always give me quality customer support and when i have problem they call me rightaway to help me with my account. I also did submit withdraw once of about $6000 and they processed same day. so far aafx is very good for me. I wish you all again Happy Newyear.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by AAFXTrading's representative to submit comments to reviews.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jan 23, 2017:
Dear Client,

We appreciate your support

AAFX TRADING TEAM
Florida, USA,
Nov 23, 2020,

Scammers of the Year! SCAM SCAM SCAM! SECURE YOUR MONEY

Scamm! Scamm! Scamm! Scamm! SCAMM!

So basically I ve been trading with this group of scammers for over 2 weeks, making constantly profit, the First deposit I made was small deposit for 5000 dollrs, I made a great progress on the account I requested a couple withdraw just to see if they are paying, they paid me the 3 first withdrawal just so I can be constable with their scam game and keep depositing money! Never happened, I keep making progress and levering the account up! I was already over 100k on the real account after thrusday last week 11-19-2020 I request it $9200 withdrawal and today's date Monday 11-23-2020 they wiped off the account by adding manually a entry on AUDJPY 50.01 Slot sizes, Like common Really ? WHO TF ita going to Risk a trade like that for what ? They manually put the entry so I can loose the 100k I ve had already made, which bring the account on a negative balance after I already progress 100k with their supposedly high leverage,, they told me to contact customer support which I know thats all BS and fake, they dont have any customers support, they are not real people, they are not a corporation I already look into it, they dont have no customer service thats a lie, all emails, call and chats goes to the same person, I waste it my time with this people, If you want it to keep your money on your pocket please stay far way, its ok for like $100 dollrs account to play around with but not for acouple thousands dollrs accounts, no way!!

Scamm Scamm, Scamm, Scammers! %100 Proofs! They dont want the profits traders they just want the looser so they can make money out of them! The dont have any ECN, FIX, or VIP accounts thats all Lies, onceyou start making money, they will find a way to either block account or manually make you loose it all, I m make a video on YouTube showing all their scam!!!!! Stay Far way!! Don't deposit any Money here!

My lawyer its already looking into it but since they are out of the country and non regulates, those scumbag can get way! Sometimes.

I M GLAD I COLLECTED MY 5K BACK PLUS ANOTHER $1000 ON THE WITHDRAWAL ON TIME BEFORE THEY KEEP EVERYTHING! PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKES AND PUT MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY!

Lantum,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 23, 2020,

Contradictory trading conditions

Personally, I was not very impressed by trading with AAFX Trading. Yes, the brokerage has very profitable and interesting trading conditions, but there is still a lot to work on.
For example, what everyone has exactly heard about - the leverage 2000:1. On the one hand, it is very risky, because it is very easy to lose a large amount of money, which will be impossible to return. On the other hand, for experienced traders, it is an opportunity to trade exactly as they have always wanted, taking risks as they want, not what brokerage offers. A But every trader has a different approach to it. This is a trader's decision to consider it a pro or a cons. Still, i'm going to trade here further.

Desmond Hamill,
Oct 28, 2020,

The brokerage is improving

I've been a client of AAFX Trading for a long time. And frankly speaking, recently the broker's trading conditions have stopped satisfying me a bit. But not so long ago it added the MT5 trading platform to its functionality. Now it is much more interesting to trade with it, because this trading platform supports the work of those instruments that weren't available on the MT4. This is quite cool, and I like that the brokerage is improving, not standing still. It also has relatively low variable spreads, which is quite advantageous.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2020,

Freedom to try new

AAFX is a normal brokerage that works well. At first it was a bit difficult for me to get used to its trading conditions, as the broker has a very big leverage. But now I think it is very cool and the high leverage gives me the freedom to try new trading strategies)

Adriano Gentile,
Ollastra Simaxis, Italy,
Sep 30, 2020,

Not a bad broker

What about AAFX? Pros:
- tight spreads;
- no commission and swap;
- leverage up to 1:2000.
Offshore registration applies to cons. But thats a matter of overall company's reputations
IMHO

P.V.Markhatta,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Sep 29, 2020,

Successful investment decision...

I became an AAFX client almost a year ago. So far I am fine, there were no big problems, always the trader platform worked correctly. In terms of trading conditions, I like everything too: a quick withdrawal, minimal slippages in order execution, and low spreads.
Of course, I would like to highlight the broker's leverage 2000:1 separately. This is a very large figure that I first faced with this particular brokerage. And it even took me a little time to get used to it.
But now, I feel what freedom it is to trade when a broker doesn't limit you in any way. I am glad that I decided to open an account with AAFX, it was a very successful investment decision for me. Now I'm more experienced in trading, and I have even started to make a bigger profit. I totally have no complaints ;)

Chris Murungi,
Saviano, Italy,
Sep 21, 2020,

There are a lot of companies now.

And in fact, it is not so easy to find exactly those conditions that will help you implement your ideas and start working for results.
This company is similar to many others, but probably not so many companies exist as long as this one.
In general, there are useful things here, such as a functional demo with a full set of indicators so you can practice.
And be sure to pay attention to the analytics - this is exactly what helps to better understand the mechanisms of the market, because everything is interconnected here, so if you learn to analyze it, you can make a normal business plan on a long-term basis.
And don't waste your time, you need to develop here.

Swagat Chamling,
Hyderabad, India,
Sep 16, 2020,

Ordinary broker...

In fact, working with AAFX isn't only comfortable, but it also motivates me. Previously, I treated trading as a hobby, nothing more. But now I understand that trading is a business where you have to work hard to succeed. And I realized it while working with AAFX. Otherwise, it is an ordinary broker with good trading conditions :)

Fik Maake,
Stellenbosch, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2020,

Pros and cons of AAFX. My opinion

What can I say about AAFX?
1. There are great educational materials here. A lot of video tutorials about Forex, technical analysis exists. It`s very important for newbies who never heard about trading before. As well as e-books.
2. The company offers MT4 and MT5 platforms.
3. There are a lot of assets here.
4. Cool welcome bonuses.
5. Huge leverage.
But there is 1 lot, as a minimal volume of trading. It`s not useful. I like to use 0.1 or even 0.01 lot. It makes possible to manage risks more appropriately.
As for the rest, I`m satisfied. There are tight spreads and low commissions here.

NJ, USA,
Sep 13, 2020,

SCAM BROKER

‪This is a fraud company. Don’t trust your money with these guys. Until you make a lot of money, you won’t notice. But once you make a lot of profit, they shut down your account‬ with absurd reasoning and without any proper minimal communication. I made over $250,000 in a few months and they suddenly shut down my account based on absurd reasoning and any prior communication to address the issue. They even ignored my lawyer’s warning. Nobody can deny access to your money like this but these scammers do when your are really profitable. Don’t be stupid like me and choose your broker wisely before it is too late. All the good comments below are either those who are involved in the company or are not yet highly profitable. This is serious warning for those who are serious about this business. I only gave one star because the system won’t let me give zero or negative star.
Obie Tillusan,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Sep 9, 2020,

deserves attention

I'm new to writing reviews, so I will just express my feelings. What I like there:
1) Spreads are really tight. I was trading with 4 brokers already, so I know what I'm talking about. Good that variable spreads aren't fluctuating so hard, so you can be sure that even if you're trading with variable spreads, there won't be any occassions. that will make you suffer overpaying for opening a trade
2) Minor support (about typical issues) is really fast but if your question is more complicated, you will wait quite a long to get detailed answer.
3) Wihdrawals are quite fast
4) MT4 and MT5 available and you can choose between two platforms. I'm trading MT4 and I'm planning to switch to MT5 asap.
So, I have some negative points about this broker but overall it's good.

Thibaud,
Vermenton, France,
Sep 6, 2020,

First experience after the demo

For me, AAFX was the first brokerage after trading on a demo. I was actually looking for a broker for a long time to be both reliable and good at trading conditions. Until I read about AAFX on some Forex forum. After a couple of weeks, I opened an account with fixed spreads and still trade on it. I really like that the broker has available training, it is very useful to me as a beginner. When I become more experienced, I plan to open a floating spread account instead of a fixed spread account. Since the spreads on it are more profitable, but I'm not yet ready to monitor their fluctuations :c

Ruan Chapman,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2020,

good brokerage

i'm trading 3 months there and I find this brokerage good enough to trade with. The greatest advantage is that brokerage offer 1:2000 leverage. It can be risky enough but if you know how it can be used correctly, the risk can be justified, so you will earn great profits.

Aigio, Greece,
Sep 3, 2020,

Satisfacted!

I have a trading account on AAFX for the second year, I was happy with everything: spreads and a platform that works without problems. The support is fine, money is withdrawn within 24 hours without any commissions, well, you know everything yourself... And just now I came across this page. I was deeply worried about the FPA versus AAFX court decisions. There are two of them! I In general, the site decided that there were such cases, period. In my opinion, things are not done that way!

There are 3 such decisions.  AAFX Trading was voted guilty in all 3.  They can resolve these by resolving the issues with each person who filed a case.  Until then, the FPA considers AAFX Trading to be a scam and recommends against placing money with the company.

AAFX Trading also left a fake client review for themselves.  In the opinion of the FPA, as well as the opinions of many consumer regulators worldwide, things are not done that way.
Marley Macejkovic,
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 1, 2020,

Different types of spreads...

This is of course great news, because it helps to try different options and choose something optimal. By the way, I chose fixed spreads, because they are low - only from 2 points for currency pairs, which is acceptable even for a minimum capital. I made a long decision about the trading platform, but in the end I chose MT4, because I understood its functionality better. I rarely use large leverage and usually limit it to 1:100. This is enough for me...

Helmuth Brauer,
Hanover, Germany,
Aug 26, 2020,

More or less satisfied...

If you want to trade reliably and without any problems, AAFX is the right choice for you. Personally, I myself have been looking for a brokerage I can trust for quite a while. And now I have found it. I can't say that now my trading has become perfect, but I'm more or less satisfied with everything)

Filiberto Belli,
Caserta, Italy,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think the main thing about trading

It must be the ability to make quick decisions. Because even if you plan ahead and you focus on all the details, you will still face a lot of surprises that will change all your plans. But do not be afraid of it, in the end it will help you become more determined and independent.
And today I want to talk about what can help you do that if you work for this company.
1. Demo. It's actually no secret that this is where you can train and test your hypotheses for as long as you need.
2. Fixed spreads. Protection against market speculation.
3. Teaching materials. There aren't many of them, but in general, they can be used for you to understand some basic points in the market.

Hadger Narayanan,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 11, 2020,

Everyone needs to find their way in the market.

Because we are all different not only in personal relationships, but also in business itself. And depending on your potential, goals, opportunities, you choose exactly what is right for you and what can be useful for you.
I used to be sure that finding a normal brokerage company was hard enough and I was right. But still, it was possible, if you know what to look for and what you have to do in the future.
And I found a lot of useful things for myself in this company, for example, the opportunity to "play" with leverage, depending on the market situation. And I use the demo, too, despite the long work in the market.
Teaching materials are of high quality here, money is withdrawn within 2-3 days.

Dumitru Radu,
Slatina, Romania,
Aug 10, 2020,

withdrawals

I funded my account with a credit card and until recently I've had not troubles with withdrawals. About a month ago the total amount of the withdrawals exceeded the initial deposit and this is when the broker troubled me a bit. I've learnt you can withdraw only up to initial deposit amount back to the CC you've funded AAFX account with. Support suggested using the other payment method though, which I registered and verified fine. No troubles since then.
In general the broker has got favorable tading conditions, yet if you are undecided about account type, I'd suggest using the ECN account. Fixed spreads is a total disaster with any broker, trust me ;)
Trade safe and get profitable!

Simkhada,
Aug 8, 2020,

Trading fees

I guess that's the best market offer in terms of trading fees. no SWAPS, no withdrawal fees or any other commissions and hidden fees. As a scalper, I know that sometimes every cent matters for good averages, so I highly recommend the broker for intraday trading. Not suitable for HTF algos though, as there is a 1 min min limit on trades duration.
I also had an opportunity to see that executions are actually very speedy here, no slippages. Quotes look OK too, I had no reason to suspect the broker of any manipulations.

Jul 20, 2020,

Here's what you should know about AAFxtrading

After some digging, I would like to share some information about AAFXtrading;
1) Their chat support always say that they are regulated by SVGFSA ( St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority ). But SVGFSA has no regulation. on their website, they clearly state: " Any forex business undertaken by St. Vincent and the Grenadines IBCs is unregulated by the FSA and that clients should be aware of this and exercise caution when doing such business"
2) They claim that AAFXTrading.com is incorporated in Malaysia and registered under the company of AA business solutions SDN BHD. This company is DISSOLVED - meaning, it does not exist any more.

AAFXTrading should remove their false advertising on their websites. I'm not saying they are honest or dishonest. You make the judgement.
Loi Toe,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 15, 2020,

I became a trader...

And I'm sure it was the terms of this company that helped me do it.Please note, there are different types of spreads (small), and you can also use ready algorithms here...

Abdul Bari Al-Feda,
Doha, Qatar,
Jul 7, 2020,

You need to be serious about trading.

You shouldn't treat it as some kind of means to make money fast.
This broker provides services that can be used to analyze the market and trade competently.
And I think I can recommend it to everyone who aims at a long-term result.

Ticshare,
Bacau, Romania,
Jun 28, 2020,

Not just a leverage...

Usually when someone writes about AAFX, he/she remembers that AAFX has just a huge leverage. They also write about the fact that this way the broker gives its clients a lot of trading freedom and how cool it is.
But for me this isn't all that a broker could offer.
Personally, I noticed that a broker has a 2000:1 leverage in the last place. It has the other trading conditions that make AAFX a good broker.
For example, it is an opportunity to trade on a very popular trading platform MT4, brokerage have different accounts with slightly different trading conditions (but spreads are quite low on all accounts) and reliable servers. This is all I paid attention to when choosing a broker who has never disappointed me. So, I'm only happy to continue trading with AAFX.

TX, USA,
Jun 11, 2020,

Fun at first but it got ugly.

Yeah.... Thought I wouldn't be here doing this but I am. I read all the negatively about this company. Didn't want to believe it and fell victim to their scam.

Deposits and withdrawals are pretty quick. However, I began to take notice of my account balance. I can be low on a trade. All of a sudden, my margin will completely vanish off the screen. I was like well that's weird. I thought it was a glitch. I asked customer service about it. They were terrified when I brought it up. You don't know what you're talking about!!! Is gave me the customer service prompt and left!!!

Then on a different day it happened again. I contacted customer service again about it. He said in the 20+ years he's been trading. He's never seen it.

So today. 6/11/20. After the USA Federal reserve news. AAFX watched my trades and KNEW I was about to go into huge profit on GBPJPY. I had open trades. I closed the trades but it didn't add add to my equity. AAFX FROZE my equity and wiped out my entire balance down to -$2. I was up $384. With the moves today. I would have easily made over $20,000. These people are crooked. And yes I know AAFX is watching. I was in the mortgage business for nearly 13 years. I'm going to love spreading this on the internet. You probably didn't have the money to withdrawal anyway. I'll make sure you don't scam anybody else.
Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jun 12, 2020:
Dear Client,

First of all, if anyone uses the MT4/MT5 they know that the margin of the account showing next to the equity always. And if you saying its vanished then you probably you hide it from the view settings in MT4/MT5. Which you can open in one second. All the client who using these platforms knows about it very well.

Secondly, When you saying the broker froze the screen. Do you have any video proof of that?. The broker can never freeze the screen or price for any individual client they can do for all the clients but not one. That the MT4/MT5 limitation on the admin side if you wish you can confirm from any broker or the company metaquotes itself.

Lastly, Its very easy for the client to accuse the broker even when they have lack of knowledge about the platform and due to their connection problems or they are not connecting to platform. They think that broker freeze the screen. AAFX is the company which respect even $1 of the client and if the client provide sufficient proof and screenshots or video we will reverse or even delete the trade. So if you have any evidence of all this please email to support@aafxtrading.com and we will take a look and resolve it in 1hour.

AAFX Team
AndrieMorgan,
Jun 5, 2020,

My trading experience

I took out all my money because I'm facing family problems. So you can consider this review as my thanks to the broker. I had a great 3 years with AAFX and the broker taught me a lot. It's not just about trading, it's about life.

Thanks to AAFX I realized that the world is much wider than I could even imagine. During these three years I realized that it is possible to make money by trading. I not only realized it, but also earned enough money.

It's sad that now I have to take my money back, but anyway I earned with AAFX and I am proud of it.
At the beginning of my journey I lost almost $2,000, but the main thing is not to give up. Trading is very complex and you need to learn before you can succeed.

Su Binh,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
May 21, 2020,

I'm fine with everything

I won't try to say sth special, maybe I even will sound a little banal. Brokerage is just good, there's basic educaiton, ECN executon for those who need it and fixed spreads for those, who are interested, Min depo is $100, I got funds in 2 days 3 times in a row.

Gzira, Malta,
May 19, 2020,

not impressed on demo so did not open live

there seemed to be an issue with the market watch section and a very large delay with order execution..? i am not sure if this was just the case with me or others too but i tried this new demo multiple times on 2 different devices and encountered same issues.

Nutan Maleku,
Yangon, Myanmar,
May 7, 2020,

I started trading because...

I started trading because... it was fashionable. Probably such statements are rare, but it's true, and I don't want to tell some fictional touching story or that I immediately started to treat it as some serious business investment. I liked the process itself, I liked talking about trading with my friends, I liked when my trading day closed with a plus. But actually the understanding of what it is and how it can help me came much later, with experience.
All this time I've been working with one broker, there's no reason to change anything. Although I know a few people who change brokers regularly in order not to relax and find interesting services.

Midwest, USA,
May 6, 2020,

Requested withdrawal; received withdrawal

Initially deposited 355USD. Traded with aafx for about 2 weeks. Increased account to 1122USD. Requested to withdraw 1120USD through bitcoin. 1096USD arrived in my bitcoin wallet in about 10hrs. I can accept the 2.1% transaction fee to get my money in less than a day.

Muhammad Mulalira,
Rabat, Morocco,
Apr 25, 2020,

Negative balance protection is cool

Not all traders are lucky enough to earn money with a broker all the time and always be on the plus side. One of such unlucky traders was me. Everybody says that the higher the risk, the more you win. It played an evil joke with me and I quickly and easily lost the balance. But... Thanks to AAFX my negative balance was corrected and I didn't have to pay my debt to a broker. It provides negative balance protection, which is really generous. A big thank you for this :)

Doha, Qatar,
Apr 17, 2020,

Bad broker

Im trading one commodity only with this broker UK oil, I've noticed that the price is not moving, however, when compared with other brokers, I've seen a big difference in in the market price, so the difference when I was checking was around 144 pips, even if its ECN account, the gap is too huge, so after that the gap was around 244 pips, meaning you'll never be able to make money even if the priced bounced back above your position, this is cheating, so Im not planning to invest anymore, Im not really sure if I will be able to recover the deposited amount since this is how they treat their customers. be cautious

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Apr 28, 2020:
The difference is the price of UK oil is because of the difference in contract nothing else and the pricing is moving perfectly. If you have any problem just connect to our live chat support and we will help you right away

AAFX.
Ander Marin,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 4, 2020,

Thought-out system of support

Choosing a broker in today's environment is difficult, the competition is very great. I can judge from my own experience that very often people make mistakes and make wrong decisions, are led to stupid advertising. Personally, I chose AAFX Trading for this very reason, the broker did not try to attract attention through endless advertising. At that, trading conditions clearly deserved attention. After 2 years of my trading experience, I can fully confirm that the choice was logical and considered. The broker has not caused me any inconveniences for two years - a thought-out system of support and withdrawal of funds, there are enough analysts and bonuses even for re-deposit. And the bonus is withdrawable.

Jingull,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 2, 2020,

Great brokerage

Great brokerage, that goes without saying. I have 5 years of experience there, never thought about changing brokerage, No problems with order excecution, no problems with withdrawals. I don't know what else to say, but company is great.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank You for appreciating our services.
KC,
US, USA,
Apr 2, 2020,

AAFX SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY PROFITS! STAY AWAY FROM THIS EVIL BROKER

If you are profitable they will literally rape you of your profits.

1) When you make withdrawals, they literally take 6% of your profits especially if you make big withdrawals.

2) I had opened trades and when markets opened on Sunday I had a lot of profits but AAFX wiped it out completely saying this is not allowed but they never sent any notice of this but they lied and said they did.

AAFX is the most shadiest broker, do not trade with these scums, find another broker that is regulated or you will get raped/robbed by AAFXTRADING

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Apr 3, 2020:
First of all the reviews seems fake. Secondly, we don't charge any fees on withdrawing. And lastly. If any client opens the trade on the last min of the closing time of indices just to take advantage of high leverage and negative balance protection this won't be allowed in this market scenario as we have updated all our clients not to do so and everyone following the rules. If you are a genuine client, please provide us with your account number and real name and I will put your complete profile screenshots here on the website.

AAFX Team
Josip Tomcich,
Kastel Stari, Croatia,
Mar 19, 2020,

Brokerage with more pros than cons

I'll try to get as professional feedback, as possible. AAFX Trading was my second brokerage, I've traded with it for around 3 years and there was a lot of situations, that revealed the nature of the brokerage. It was as positive situations, but also negative. For example, one day my account was hacked. That was 100% my fault, but it was the real chance that all my money can be stolen. The essence was that the hacker was (as I believed) my close friend, so he has 100% access to all my passwords and other info. He changed all info, so I couldn't get acess, but I turned to AAFX support and they freezed my account and after I've sent proofs that it's my acc, they got me access back. Btw, there was also negative experience, for example, one time I was withdrawing $2,500 of my revenue, but got only $1,600. It took a week to get $900 back. As the company explained, it was technical fault. So lets turn to more general feedback.
What pros I see:
1. Responsible support
2. Tight spreads
3. Fast withdrawals
4. Security.
What cons I see:
1. only situation I've described above, but it was resolved, so I don't think it can be count as a disadvantage :)

Sarp Tokatlıoglu,
Balıkesir, Turkey,
Mar 3, 2020,

Opportunity to work in favorable conditions

In my opinion, trade is too serious for you to do it only occasionally or you just treat it as some kind of entertainment. I think it's too complicated a business that requires your maximum attention and most importantly, respect, because for you to survive in this business, you have to constantly develop and self-educate yourself, which will allow you to always find advantageous situations and earn money because of them.
If we talk about a broker, or more precisely about his choice, we can say that this is also a challenge, because there are thousands of such companies, and each of them tries to stand out from the crowd, but in fact, most of them, and to be honest, ninety-five percent simply do not correspond to the broker rank, because they can not provide quality service and only do what to encourage their clients to invest more and more money. Actually, I could only safely advise aafx, because only here I have seen conditions that can help traders to get into the market faster and find the approach that can provide security in the market and the opportunity to work in favorable conditions. If you add to this the original methods of analysis, I would say that here you can spread your wings in order to try different strategies and choose the options that will allow you to earn and come to the stability for which each of us comes to the market. So work with a good broker and spare no effort on this business - you will see what result it can bring you.

Isom4ek,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Feb 28, 2020,

I like service of AAFX Trading

I like it in aafx because they have a transparent service and many functions that can be used for your trading strategy. Firstly, they have a wide range of leverage, there have been a few cases where it literally pulled my capital to the surface. Secondly, there is an excellent terminal, which can be used not only for trading, but also for technical analysis, and it is enough qualitative and detailed. I am satisfied, I have no reason to change anything.

Cincor_14,
Athens, Greece,
Feb 27, 2020,

Finally good brokerage

Disclaimer: I don't mean that AAFX Trading is the only brokerage of such quality, but it's the first I've met.
Hi guys and gals! I traded a lot with different brokers and one time I even was scammed and lost my funds. There was around 3 brokers that I was trading with and each one promises some tasty trading conditions, but always there was some pifals. For example, one brokerage promises low spreads and they were low in "quite" times, but in volatile periods, they were around 5-6 pips. Than, I decided to find something different and came to AAFX Trading. I'm really excited that this brokerage follow its own words and promises. Low spreads, quite withdrawals and so on, everything is like it was promised and I appreciate this. However, there's also one disadvantage - regulations are weak in some points and its true, but broker has good reputation and is reliable enough, so I don't care about this.

Assaf al-Faraj,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 26, 2020,

Big leverage and good trading conditions

AAFX loves hype and I feel this. Just look in its 1:2000 leverage. Looks impressive, even gigantomanic, but in fact, it cannot be applied in trading, or you risk to blow down the entire deposit in a couple of minutes. I understand why brokerage does this, and its really works, many people really want to try it and I even know some traders that really use it. To be fair, I don't like such things, but in other matters AAFX Trading is good, I mean spreads, withdrawals and support service. In a result, broker is interesting, but don't see huge leverage as the main advantage, you probably won't use it, it's better to focus on other advantages, AAFX has a lot to offer.

Korsanet,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 11, 2020,

AAFX TRading is loyal to its clients

I like trading and I started looking for a way to earn extra money long ago. It became especially important when I had a baby and finance became one of the key needs for the comfort of my family. At first I was trading literally a couple of hours a week, but now I started to spend a lot more time doing it, on average about a couple hours a day. I manage to make a good income, although it's not as easy to earn as I used to think when I was just having fun here sometimes. All this time I work at AAFX and I like a lot of things, this broker is loyal to its clients and ensures the normal operation of the terminal. It also has a mobile application that has the same interface and generally allows you not to miss profitable days if I am not near my computer. Another big advantage is that this broker can work with different leverage, which is very advantageous if you find a profitable confident position, you can immediately earn a lot.

Tymysh Urbansky,
Poznan, Poland,
Jan 4, 2020,

I trust AAFX

Before I started trading with real money in the real market, I had a lot of training and really spent a lot of time to become a real professional in the market. I will not even be able to calculate how many courses and videos I have studied, how many strategies I have worked on demo accounts, how many times I have seen the wrong result, etc. This is a really big job, which requires you to give your full commitment and to be able to concentrate. But now when I look back, I realize that this colossal work was not done for nothing. I became a trader and learned to work only on results. If we talk about brokers, who have gained my trust during this time, I can mention aafx, which I have been trading with for three years. Among all that I have seen, here is the most profitable bonus system and a wide range of leverage. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds. And this is also one of the most important indicators of confidence in a broker.

Sem Obiagelli,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 23, 2019,

AAFX is broker that is easy to start with

AAFX is broker that is easy to start with. Most of newbies don't know where to start and how become a trader. I was one of them, as I have professional knowledge and was inspired by Wolf of Wall Street, but I don't know how to start. Everything that I was looking for was just a good and reliable broker, not a Stratton Oakmont. So I read some reviews and choose AAFX. There are fast withdrawals, good trading platform and quick support. In pair of words, everything that trader needs to become successfull. Don't seek for "modern" or "cool" brokers. That's better to choose reliable and well-known. Can I be satisfied with other broker? I don't know, AAFX is the only broker I ever traded and I'm absolutely satisfied.

Barrett Hammes,
Dec 20, 2019,

In AAFX you can start with a very small amount of money to test the platform and generally understand how suitable the services of this broker are for you. In my opinion, this is a big plus and an opportunity to act more confidently. Besides, here I like the trading platform itself. It is very bright and dynamic, it has a number of features that can be used in trading to secure yourself or increase your chances of making money. The broker does not prevent you from earning and withdrawing profit. Sometimes I am contacted by the manager of the company to clarify whether everything is okay, as success, maybe there are some remarks, I like this approach very much. You can see at once that the customers are taken care of here. It is worthy of respect and positive feedback.

Fernando Longario,
La Maddalena, Italy,
Dec 16, 2019,

AAFX is good in each regard

For me trading was a thing, that allowed me to realize what I really want. I was theoretical economist and that's cool. I really love all things about economics, but I couldn't earn with that knowledge. Moreover, I can call myself a rebel, so I don't just wanted to earn money, but also to be independent. Than, I found about trading and spent some time to learn it. But when it came to practice, there was one unresolved thing - I didn't have a broker yet. I spent a lot of time reading all these reviews, tops and blogs and decided to choose AAFX.
I can honestly say that I was right. This broker is good in each regard. You can earn it's pros from their website, so I won't recall them here. But I can prove, that all of things they promise are true. AAFX provides me with reliable support, so I always can get in touch with broker and resolve any issue, quick order execution and tight spreads. The last is the main point to choose AAFX. A lot of people think that spreads don't matter. No, they do. If you overpay for spreads, you lose a lot of money. And with AAFX I know that I pay as much, as brokerage service exactly cost. No overpay. And that's cool.

Kesar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Dec 13, 2019,

I like pleasant attitude to clients

When I first saw the leverage range in aafx, I was surprised - isn't that what happens? But then I realized that there are large capitals for which such a range is really necessary, different market situations and strategies dictate their own conditions. It is a pity that small capitals cannot be used with all these privileges. Otherwise, this broker is surprised by his service and generally pleasant attitude to clients. The terminal functions well, the assets are gathered here in a variety of ways, but I think that the fans of all directions will be able to find something for themselves here. For six months I have not had any significant comments to the broker. I hope that this trend will continue in the future.

Onero123,
Moravsky Krumlov, Czech Republic,
Nov 29, 2019,

Low minimum deposit was attracted me

I didn’t have much money to start trading, so I kept looking for a broker for a very long time. Finally I stopped at AAFx that attracted me cause of very low minimum deposit and responsive support. I wrote them an email which asked all the questions (there were about 7) and they answered all of them. Now I’m trading for about 3 months, so far I’ve made only one withdrawal, but it took no more than 5 hours. Frankly speaking, I had a problem with figuring out how to enter the payment info correctly, but support helped me again. So I’m very pleased with the cooperation with this broker and for the time I will definitely not try trade with others.

L.Puspanathan,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Nov 25, 2019,

I can recommend AAFX

As far as I'm concerned AAFX has never had any problems with withdrawals.
The only legal issue that I'm aware of is the conflict with Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission. The essence of the conflict is that AAFX has claimed to have an office in HK, but in fact there were no AAFX representatives physically present there. So HK commission has put the brokerage in it's alert list. The alert is basically saying: "these guys claimed to be located here, but they are not". In addition they said that AAFX has also got a bank account in HK, and the information (info they supplied the bank with) was saying that the company is registered in an offshore zone. I am not fully competent in all the legal issues, but I don't see much crime here. Bureaucracy often makes companies open ghost offices. They pay rent and this rental contract is the one they need to.. hmm, let's say open a bank account. Moreover, alert is not equal to internationally wanted suspect. Just a warning.
So this why I risked to open an account at AAFX. The reviews I've run through prior to opening my account, and my personal experience say that AAFX has got no problems with withdrawals. They do have very attractive proposal on spreads and commissions instead. These spreads can also be either fixed or variable. There are a lot of withdrawal methods available. I only used the transfer to credit cards and it normally arrives within 24 hours since the request is placed. I've made my conclusions and I definitely can recommend AAFX as a reliable forex and CFDs brokerage.

Neeran,
Nov 19, 2019,

The best part of AAFX are their trading fees.

The main problem with online forex brokers are regulations. If there are some, they don't give much leverage and cost a fortune. If there are no regulations, you are in danger to get screwed by such a brokerage. AAFX is registered with SDN BHD, which is a Malaysian regulator or business auditor, I'm not exactly sure. Not much, but better than nothing. Under different circumstances I would be looking for something more reliable, but considering that AAFX is in business since 2014 and didn't have much problems some far with clients funds withdrawals - I think the company is worth paying attention to. The best part of AAFX are their trading fees. Spreads only, no extra fees. Moreover, these spreads are not wide at all. I've been trading with this broker since the beginning of 2019 and so far am very pleased.