AAFXTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 25, 2020
SCAM
2017-03-29:  The HK SFC has issued an Unlicensed Entity Alert against aafxtrading.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

March 27, 2017:  There is a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers AAFX Trading to be a scam.  The FPA warns traders against doing business with AAFXTrading.  If you have money on deposit with this company, the FPA recommends that you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

Scam Confirmation
February 2017:  There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with AAFX Trading until these issues are resolved.

February 2015-March 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

About AAFXTrading.com

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the Web Trader and MT4 forex trading platforms. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

AAFXTrading.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:2000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2013
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@aafxtrading.com, +19142335216
Regulators: SVGFSA #22916 IBC
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AAFXTrading.com on our forum

AAFXTrading.com profile provided by AAFXTRADING Support, Jun 16, 2016

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and other precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Scam!

Raul Omaha,
Temara, Morocco,
Jan 30, 2020,

stable brokerage

IMHO, aafx is stable brokerage, that's, as on my own, the most important.
I know many people like some unique features, but to be sure, 90% of traders use only common ones, so I hope when choosing broker - the most important are common things, like spreads, commissions and withdrawals.
First of all, I like there is no additional commissions or swaps, I find this kinf of fair brokerage. Only spreads, only hardcore :))
Secondly, spreads itself are quite low and there are two account types. I know, that most people perefer ECN accounts with variable spreads, but it's cool that aafx offers us a choice. Spreads are really low, 0.5-1.5 points, quite fair. Fixed spreads starts at 2 points, that's also quite fair.
I like there is Metatrader 4 - it has a lot of indicators from the very start and you're free to add or costumize them as well. There is no lags and delays in order execution and I like this so much (I think fast-traders will like this much more)
And the last one - withdrawals policy. There is no comissions and I get my money within 2-3 days, so I like this.
I can name aafx to be a "common broker" and if you want just reliable brokerage - that's your one of first choices. The only unique feature may be that all funds are stored in the segregated account, that provides higher level of security. Moreover, there is 1:2000 leverage, the biggest I ever met, but I don't want to overhype it, as it can be used very rarely.

Korsanet,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 11, 2020,

AAFX TRading is loyal to its clients

I like trading and I started looking for a way to earn extra money long ago. It became especially important when I had a baby and finance became one of the key needs for the comfort of my family. At first I was trading literally a couple of hours a week, but now I started to spend a lot more time doing it, on average about a couple hours a day. I manage to make a good income, although it's not as easy to earn as I used to think when I was just having fun here sometimes. All this time I work at AAFX and I like a lot of things, this broker is loyal to its clients and ensures the normal operation of the terminal. It also has a mobile application that has the same interface and generally allows you not to miss profitable days if I am not near my computer. Another big advantage is that this broker can work with different leverage, which is very advantageous if you find a profitable confident position, you can immediately earn a lot.

Tymysh Urbansky,
Poznan, Poland,
Jan 4, 2020,

I trust AAFX

Before I started trading with real money in the real market, I had a lot of training and really spent a lot of time to become a real professional in the market. I will not even be able to calculate how many courses and videos I have studied, how many strategies I have worked on demo accounts, how many times I have seen the wrong result, etc. This is a really big job, which requires you to give your full commitment and to be able to concentrate. But now when I look back, I realize that this colossal work was not done for nothing. I became a trader and learned to work only on results. If we talk about brokers, who have gained my trust during this time, I can mention aafx, which I have been trading with for three years. Among all that I have seen, here is the most profitable bonus system and a wide range of leverage. There are no difficulties with the withdrawal of funds. And this is also one of the most important indicators of confidence in a broker.

Alak VAndy,
Surat, India,
Dec 29, 2019,

I chose AAFX for many reasons.

AAFX is a broker is very famous broker, so I even don't remember when heard first time about it. When I decided to try trading, I surfed a net to find the best solution and finally decided to stop on AAFX. There were many reasons to did so. First of all, broker has really strong reputation and a lot of positive reviews across the Web, that's a good sign. Secondly, broker provides demo-account, so you can test everything before take a risk and invest your real money, that's extremely convinient and beneficial. Moreover, innitial deposit is $100 and I understand that for some people even hundred of dollars is a essential amountt of money, but for trading that's extremely low innitial deposit and I'm happy that AAFX let people possibility to learn broker and test it before investing more money. I also like that broker uses Metatrader 4 platform with Webtrader extension, so I can trade using browser with no additional apps. And the last thing that make AAFX beneficial to trade with - tight spreads, including fixed ones, so you can choose that one, that you like most - ECN or fixed spreads.

Sem Obiagelli,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 23, 2019,

AAFX is broker that is easy to start with

AAFX is broker that is easy to start with. Most of newbies don't know where to start and how become a trader. I was one of them, as I have professional knowledge and was inspired by Wolf of Wall Street, but I don't know how to start. Everything that I was looking for was just a good and reliable broker, not a Stratton Oakmont. So I read some reviews and choose AAFX. There are fast withdrawals, good trading platform and quick support. In pair of words, everything that trader needs to become successfull. Don't seek for "modern" or "cool" brokers. That's better to choose reliable and well-known. Can I be satisfied with other broker? I don't know, AAFX is the only broker I ever traded and I'm absolutely satisfied.

Barrett Hammes,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 20, 2019,

In AAFX you can start with a very small amount of money to test the platform and generally understand how suitable the services of this broker are for you. In my opinion, this is a big plus and an opportunity to act more confidently. Besides, here I like the trading platform itself. It is very bright and dynamic, it has a number of features that can be used in trading to secure yourself or increase your chances of making money. The broker does not prevent you from earning and withdrawing profit. Sometimes I am contacted by the manager of the company to clarify whether everything is okay, as success, maybe there are some remarks, I like this approach very much. You can see at once that the customers are taken care of here. It is worthy of respect and positive feedback.

Fernando Longario,
La Maddalena, Italy,
Dec 16, 2019,

AAFX is good in each regard

For me trading was a thing, that allowed me to realize what I really want. I was theoretical economist and that's cool. I really love all things about economics, but I couldn't earn with that knowledge. Moreover, I can call myself a rebel, so I don't just wanted to earn money, but also to be independent. Than, I found about trading and spent some time to learn it. But when it came to practice, there was one unresolved thing - I didn't have a broker yet. I spent a lot of time reading all these reviews, tops and blogs and decided to choose AAFX.
I can honestly say that I was right. This broker is good in each regard. You can earn it's pros from their website, so I won't recall them here. But I can prove, that all of things they promise are true. AAFX provides me with reliable support, so I always can get in touch with broker and resolve any issue, quick order execution and tight spreads. The last is the main point to choose AAFX. A lot of people think that spreads don't matter. No, they do. If you overpay for spreads, you lose a lot of money. And with AAFX I know that I pay as much, as brokerage service exactly cost. No overpay. And that's cool.

Kesar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Dec 13, 2019,

I like pleasant attitude to clients

When I first saw the leverage range in aafx, I was surprised - isn't that what happens? But then I realized that there are large capitals for which such a range is really necessary, different market situations and strategies dictate their own conditions. It is a pity that small capitals cannot be used with all these privileges. Otherwise, this broker is surprised by his service and generally pleasant attitude to clients. The terminal functions well, the assets are gathered here in a variety of ways, but I think that the fans of all directions will be able to find something for themselves here. For six months I have not had any significant comments to the broker. I hope that this trend will continue in the future.

Maharh,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 9, 2019,

Recommend it

At AAFX, I am happy that I am free to act on Forex and practice almost any strategy I am interested in. They have a convenient terminal, everything is clear, there is a chart, all known indicators. You can start here with a deposit of $100. If you already have experience and understanding of the market, I would recommend more, because the number of assets makes you inspired and you want to try everything at once. Well, who is used to what type of trading. They have an affiliate program, according to which you can attract new traders and get bonuses for it. Maybe there is nothing creative or unusual about it, but when you have already tried and found out about a good broker's service, there is nothing wrong with recommending it to someone and getting a small reward for it. Withdrawal funds is made on a platform and is carried out according to the standard. You can get it on the card or electronic wallet. So I can safely recommend this company.

Onero123,
Moravsky Krumlov, Czech Republic,
Nov 29, 2019,

Low minimum deposit was attracted me

I didn’t have much money to start trading, so I kept looking for a broker for a very long time. Finally I stopped at AAFx that attracted me cause of very low minimum deposit and responsive support. I wrote them an email which asked all the questions (there were about 7) and they answered all of them. Now I’m trading for about 3 months, so far I’ve made only one withdrawal, but it took no more than 5 hours. Frankly speaking, I had a problem with figuring out how to enter the payment info correctly, but support helped me again. So I’m very pleased with the cooperation with this broker and for the time I will definitely not try trade with others.