EasyMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 26, 2020
Formerly Easy-Forex.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

About EasyMarkets.com

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms:MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD:(45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Elsbeth,
Oct 16, 2019,

If I could I would give a minus rating

I joined easymarkets earlier in the year. If I could give a minus star rating I would

I'm a 20 year trader veteran.

The login process is woeful and takes so long.

Charts are woeful and impossible to easily read and it is even more impossible to create your favourite templates.

I only trade one particular product so I know it well - will the chart come up when I login? - you have got to be joking. It goes all over the place.

If you are trying to do a quick trade forget it.

In one instance I documented - it took me around 40 minutes to even get my chart and order up and running and even then I had to press and press and press every button to be able to get it to set to the number of contracts I wanted to trade.

Then they changed my refund method which cost me heaps. I closed my account today and gave specific instructions as to where the refund should be made and that if that was not going to be followed to notify me immediately. Did they do that? NO of course not. Failure to comply with my specific requirements has cost me a bunch of money.

Would I have given a negative review in the ordinary course? NO not really but this was the dizzy limit with Easymarkets.

Don't even contemplate opening an account with them

The charts are all over the place and unreadable. Templates are so difficult to construct and even if you can when you go back to login they won't even open to what you closed - you have to reconstruct. That is even if it opens with your original chart. Another complete waste of time.

They offer this 60 minute deal cancellation but it is a con as the fee will cost you more than the loss in most instances.

They set automatic stop loss positions which many may regard as fantastic but you have to manually go in and alter them otherwise you will be stopped out far too quickly before you even know it.

So many times I tried to close a position and I got an error message which cost me money.

On the product I trade their spreads are around 4 points wider than the provider I have changed to. That makes a huge difference to the risk/reward ratio.

They don't give a rats about you unless you lose money.

They told me that when they told me they were restricting my account deposits.

Go figure

There are plenty of other providers out there. Look for one that has a quick execution process with an easily readable chart on the screen so you at least have a chance of being ahead of the game.

I lost so much time and money with easymarkets having to migrate from one screen to another so I could get an idea of the real picture. Their prices were so out of kilter with the real market confusion reigned supreme.

as is ease of login and ability to ease ofinute

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Dear Elizabeth,

Feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our services and enhance the trading experience of our clients.

It is unfortunate that you feel this way since throughout your trading activity with us we supported you and provided you with any assistance required.

On our platform, we provide fixed spreads which never change regardless the market volatility and you always know the spread you are paying before opening a deal. Likewise, the guaranteed stop loss that we offer on our web platform helps you control your risk on every trade so you never lose more capital than willing to risk.

In regards to your withdrawal request, as previously mentioned to you, we are a Regulated Broker and we are obliged to follow compliant deposit and withdraw procedures in accordance with AML and CTF Regulations. As per our Deposit and Withdrawal policies, all withdrawals are sent back to the original deposit method and only withdrawals that are over the total deposit amounts are sent to bank accounts via bank transfer. Please consult our Deposit and Withdraw policies on our website https://www.easymarkets.com/au/about/deposit-withdrawal/

Should you require any further assistance, we remain at your disposal.
Quebec, Canada,
May 29, 2019,

Good beginner broker, excellent customer service, but expensive trading environment

Easymarkets was my first foray into forex and trading in general. Unfortunately, today I received a call from them telling me that they are no longer able to serve my area due to local regulatory changes. So, since I can no longer trade with them, I decided to share my experience.

I believe they are attractive for the beginner who wants to feel safe and trade in a simple environment that minimizes uncertainty. Their online platform is very intuitive compared to Metatrader, and frankly, Metaquotes could learn a thing or two from it. It is in no way suited for the intermediate to advanced trader, however. Stops are fixed at seemingly arbitrary intervals, which makes it impossible to precisely adapt risk to market structure or volatility. I suggest that beginners who are serious about trading not even bother with it, skip the online platform, and learn to use their MT4 platform straight away on a demo account.

As a market maker, they are able to offer guaranteed stop losses and negative balance protection. This gives you significant peace of mind. They also offer fixed spreads, which are nice if you don't like the added uncertainty of spreads spiking during times of volatility or low liquidity. However, these perks come at a cost. Their spreads on anything but EURUSD and USDJPY, especially those on crosspairs, are steep. They make trading moves on anything below the 4hr chart difficult. Forget about scalping. My trading style is swing trading on the daily chart, which is definitely doable with these spreads - but then you run into their swap rates. Even pairs where taking a long (or short) would result in you being paid quite decently on the swap by another broker, you are almost always paying Easymarkets. Their swap rates are the highest I've seen offered anywhere. It is therefore difficult to recommend them on the basis of their trading environment, unless minimizing uncertainty and having a safety net are your main priorities.

Their customer service is top notch. They are always available through Facebook messenger, reply quickly, and earnestly try to answer your questions. I've spoken to them on many occasions and they helped me every time. My account manager was also great, very kind and professional, and promptly resolved issues when they arose. In this sense, this brokerage one of the best, and that's another reason I might recommend it to a beginner.

Overall, I had a good experience with Easymarkets. They helped me significantly in starting my journey as a forex trader. As a newbie you will most likely lose money with them, so start small and use it to gain experience in a relatively safe environment. It is good for what it is. Though once you find your footing and are confident enough to deal with the uncertainties of trading, there are places to go that offer much cheaper trading environments.

MD, Moldova, Republic of,
Feb 13, 2019,

Hidden facts about easymarkets.com

After more than 1 year of trading with this broker, I can share my opinion about easymarkets.com.
They say that they are regulated by Cyprus CySEC) and Australia (ASIC) authorities, but they don't tell you that the vast majority of their traders have a business relationship with EF Worldwide Ltd (offshore jurisdiction) - that is not regulated by any authority. So, ask them before topping up the account about the company with whom you have a contractual relation.
This broker is a market maker. That means all the traders are trading between them and against the broker.
After reaching profit about 70% of deposited amount and 95% of all trades in profit, their representative called me and started to ask me if I'm using any software and why I open so many trades and close them manually. I told him because this is not forbidden by their T&C. They raised my spreads about 3 times. (from 2.5pips to 7pips for EURUSD) in an effort to stop me from making profit.
Anyway, they never refused to pay my profits, but they are not happy when trader is in profit.
They are not "simply honest"; not because they're lying, but because they don't tell you the whole truth.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Feb 19, 2019:

Dear Nastas,

Thank you for reaching out to us, as feedback helps us enhance our client’s trading experience with us.

easyMarkets is the business name of Blue Capital Markets Group of Companies. Blue Capital Markets Group of Companies consists of the following subsidiaries: Easy Forex Trading Ltd which is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CYSEC”), Easy Markets Pty Ltd which is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”) and EF Worldwide Ltd which is incorporated in Marshall Islands. Please be advised that we take all possible measures to ensure the relevant level of protection for our clients in accordance with the regulation of their region.

In regards to your concern about us being a market maker, kindly note that a market maker is the counterpart to all its clients’ positions, and always offers a two-sided quote (two rates: BUY and SELL). The relationship between the trader and the market maker is simply based on the fundamental market forces of supply and demand.

Moreover, the Company reserves the right to take the appropriate action where deems necessary in circumstances where the terms and conditions of the agreement have been breached. Please consult our Client Agreement in our Legal Page https://www.easymarkets.com for more information.
Arjun,
Sarvana, India,
Jan 13, 2019,

Please get rid off from this easymarkets scam

Please get rid off from this easymarkets scam. Completely price manipulation. also never lets you withdraw your money.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jan 15, 2019:
Dear Arjun, It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Since 2001, we strive to ensure that our traders receive the best possible trading conditions, products and services. We cannot locate any account with the information you provided, so if you do have an account with us, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more details and we will get back to you in order to assist you with any inquiries you may have. Thank you.
Clement Marshall,
Switzerland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Spreads too high

Very High Spreads - The spreads of this broker are far too high- there are many other brokers to choose from that are offering much better choices. I tried them but did not find them good.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Clement and thank you for your feedback. We always strive to ensure that we provide our traders with the best possible trading conditions. This is why we proudly offer fixed spreads and no slippage on our web platform which means you are always aware of your costs before trading. Unlike variable spreads, fixed spreads never change in response to market volatility and you always know the spread you are paying before opening a deal.
Samuel,
Dec 14, 2018,

Very easy to use, good for beginners...

The app's user interface is very simple and straight forward. Everything is quick and fairlt easy to understand even for beginners.

The in-app tutorials about how to use the app are very simple, brief, and straight forward. But the explanation of some very key trading options is not explained clearly. You might lose some money accidentally if you do not understand the difference between their easyTrade option and their day trade option.

They do offer to call during account verification where I assume they explain certain features of the app that are not clearly explained in the tutorials but I was in the process of changing my cell service so my number was temporarily offline. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Customer service is helpful, quick, and very easy to get in touch with via Messenger. They offer a good top up bonus when you add funds to your account.

They do not charge fees but they do apply a spread although I consider it a high spread. If you have a VIP account the spread is smaller. Generally, this platform is a good beginner platform. My first time doing any kind of trading and the experience seems okay.

I would rate this 4.5 stars simply because the core trading options were not explained on the tutorials so I ended up losing $200 even though my trades made a profit. Lol. But since they gave me a $300 signup bonus, the loss wasn't really out of pocket so I guess I will give them the extra star for a 5 star review.

My advice: Do a few trades with around $100 risk or less just to figure things out a bit then try with more once you have the platform figured out. Don't try to make money off of small trades, you won't unless you have a VIP account. Try to go for swings in the market.

Lina.B,
HK, Hong Kong,
Dec 14, 2018,

stay away from this

This is big scam broker in hongkong. Once they steal from traders we do not forget this. Always say that trade was "unauthorised activity" but actually they are marketmaker who fixes trade to not be in your favour. Choose another broker- go away from here.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Dec 18, 2018:
Dear Lina.B, it is unfortunate that you feel this way as we are in this business since 2001, serving more than 142K traders worldwide. Since we cannot locate an account with the details you provided, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information so that we can get back to you.
By definition, a market maker is the counterpart to all its clients’ positions, and always offers a two-sided quote (two rates: BUY and SELL). Therefore, there is nothing personal between the market maker and the customer. Please click on the following link for your consideration https://www.easymarkets.com.au/learning-centre/currency-market/market-making-in-currency-trade/.
Kumar,
Nov 26, 2018,

I never looked back after experiencing the shady business

I never looked back after experiencing the shady business with easymarkets. Easymarkets is out of business and started to cheat all the affiliates. It was happening since beginning but I just found that recently.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 27, 2018:
Dear Kumar,

We always appreciate feedback from our clients as it helps us get better at what we do and enhance their trading experience with us. Unfortunately, we cannot locate a trading or an affiliate account with the details you provided. If you are a client of ours and you are facing any issues in regards to your account, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information and we will get in touch with you in order to provide you with any assistance you may require.
Rahul,
Nov 11, 2018,

I wish i never knew about this scam broker. too much price manipulation. tested with my account and friends account... just confirmed that easymarkets is a scam thing...

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Rahul,

We value feedback from our traders as it gives us the chance to become better at what we do. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the details you provided. If you have an account with us, please email cs@easymarkets.com with more information and we will contact you asap in order to discuss this further with you.
Ashish,
Nov 6, 2018,

Price manipulation

Joke broker that steals money from traders... and make them lose the capital by price manipulation.
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 9, 2018:
Dear Ashish,

We pride ourselves on our products, services, trading conditions and the high quality standards we maintain. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the information you provided so as to understand what exactly you are referring to. If you are a client of ours and you are facing any issues in regards to your trading account please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more details so that we will get back to you and assist you asap.