Resolved: EasyMarkets Problem

DrDean

Recruit
Approximately three months (28/08/2023) I transferred 1,698.65 USD to easymarkets but the funds have still not been credited to my account due to a mistake made by the payments processor used by easymarkets (see attachment below). Has anyone had this problem before and did you take further action? Have been in contact with easymarkets several times but cannot hurry the process (see attachment below). Any help is much appreciated.
image001.png

Approximately three months (28/08/2023) I transferred 1,698.65 USD to easymarkets but the funds have still not been credited to my account due to a mistake made by the payments processor used by easymarkets (see attachment below). Has anyone had this problem before and did you take further action? Have been in contact with easymarkets several times but cannot hurry the process (see attachment below). Any help is much appreciated.
View attachment 88318
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address at https://www.easymarkets.com/int/en-gb/about/contact-us/

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12339/easymarkets-forex-brokers

Now, you can also share your story as a review on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Problem has now been resolved.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back