• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Outrageous!! IC MARKETS has robbed super high net worth clients, with an amount reaching $436,668

I am having an issue with a company
免強接受了IC永久提升返佣以補償這部分的疏失,

縱然我的交易量可能需要好幾年才能賺回來,但也結束了一場鬧劇!
Mianqiang accepted the IC permanent promotion rebate to compensate for this part of the negligence,

Even though it may take years for my trading volume to earn back, it's a farce over!

This doesn't seem like a very equitable settlement. But this is up to you.

IC除這次事件外,長年我累積在IC盈利超過500萬以上,還是提款很非常穩定
Except for this incident in IC, I have accumulated more than 5 million profits in IC for many years, and the withdrawal is very stable
Is this 5 million USD net amount or gross amount?
How much in losses have you experienced?

--------

Do you consider this IC Markets problem fully resolved now?

Se você acha que a regulamentação irá resgatá-lo, você se tornará uma vítima de roubo legalizado ainda mais rapidamente. Porque você não estuda o modelo de negócios da corretora cfd.

Por favor, não invada o tópico do fórum de outra pessoa. Em vez disso, abra um relatório de problema separado e anexe as evidências do seu caso nesse novo tópico.

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

So what do you recommend doing? No more trading?

So what do you recommend doing? No more trading?
I recommend understanding the business model of the brokerage you are working with:

The attitude that there are not better or more responsible company choices out there is not a wise attitude to have.

And control your greed/ gambling impulses, so that you don't become another broken record on the FPA forum. Or if you do get caught in a scam, you can recover much more quickly.

But it is a shame that the majority of victims here are so overwhelmed by their impulses, that they exchange their common sense for [most/all of their] life savings.

I have read all problems. Could you recommend other legitimate trusted broker?

FPA Forums Team Note: NEVER ask for alternate company recommendations in a Problem thread. Any recommended company's name would be permanently tied to the complaint in the thread.

There is already a stickied thread in this folder asking people to talk about brokers they like.

Back