EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

entrepreneur,
london,
Aug 18, 2007,

easy to use but spread is to high.been using them since jan 2007.not happy.

Deanna,
US,
Aug 24, 2007,

It was easy to set up the easy-forex account, but they then requested a bunch of documents to be sent in, which was rather annoying as I am traveling in my rv right now, and do not have access to everything. I did get that squared away, but after using them for a while and trying out forex.com, I would have to say that the spread is way too high at easy-forex and I don't like the interface nearly as well as forex.com. I am reading the reviews about other companies as well, those are the only two I have tried so far.

David So,
China,
Sep 10, 2007,

I have been using Easy Forex for 2 weeks now. I haven't experienced any problems with them at all. I'm currently using a mini account- the spreads are 7 pips for the major currency pairs. The customer service support is quite good.
What I didn't expect was such high roll-over fees when I left my order to continue to the next day. For a trade of appromimate value of AUD30,000, you pay about AUD20 per day in roll-over fees.

naji,
cyprus,
Sep 25, 2007,

For all who's interested, this company is an israeli company.

Please check Hareshima israel financial business directory

Ibby,
Leeds, UK,
Nov 10, 2007,

Used easy forex for 2 months earlier in the year and all i can say is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER trade with them. They think that having a friendly customer services assistant makes us happy! NO! WE WANT DECENT SPREADS & LOW FEES! Thankfully, i only lost very little with them but it's apparent how unprofitable they will be for the vast majority of traders.

Barry Lynch ,
Australia,
Nov 10, 2007,

I Have been trading with these guys for about a month now. If your new and looking to make on small Day trades with a few thousand dollars to play each day then these guys are NOT for you. Their spread (price between buy and sell) is seven pips. Too wide. There is a very slow or no response to customer service. If you can do it all yourself and can wear the cost then go for it. It is quick and easy as the name suggests.

Cuurent market info and news is poor. A premium price for a bare bones broker basically.

Victor bonke,
Nov 12, 2007,

If you want to try them,use the $50. they offer.Do not give them access to your credit card.They will debit your card for the roll over fee. You need to only put in the amount you want to try with. If you know what you are doing the platform is OK. It's easy to use,(charts suck). Again, it's a live account,don't put in more than you can afford to loose. I had $80. in my account and ran it up to $400. I thought I was invinsible, and lost $400. on the next 2trades.Now I am invisible. Really, it,s better than a free practice account. I blew it when I did not notice the trend on the CA/us changed. If you can make money with $8o. you should be OK, if not no platform will help!
VB

Herman,
USA, Georgia,
Nov 20, 2007,

It is not easy to make a withdrawal with them They give you the option to transfer funds to a credit card or bank account. I selected bank account. I then got an email that said I need to fill out forms and funds will be transferred to credit card. I replied and asked why is the option given to transfer funds to a bank account and you're telling me I need to transfer to back to a credit card. Can you hear the silence? No response. After ripping off newbies on a 7-pip spread they give you hell to get your money out.

Haggai,
Israel,
Nov 25, 2007,

From the Israeli press:

There is a lawsuit against Easy Forex by one of their customers (that lost lots of money - needless to say)
This is the main outline of the claim:

Easy Forex is operating agents and affiliates that brings them customers. Those agents get payed 10% of what their clients have lost .

This is how it works:
When the customer deposit, the agent get payed 10% of the deposit.

When the customer leaves E.F:
If the customer left with winnings, the agent have to return the 10%, and is also get fined by 10% of this customer's winnings.
If the customer left them with losses, the agent will have to return 10% of what the customer withdrawal .
if the customer leaves break even, the agent returns the initial 10% and get left with nothing.
and of course, the typical case when the customer lose his account, the agent gets to hold his 10% commission.

This is according to the lawsuit, that is still examined in court.

Personally, I always suspected them to be lousy bucket shop. I guess it was their tasteless over aggressive advertisement.

Anyway, if you ask me, I wouldn't touch them with a poll stick

Frank,
Nov 29, 2007,

Best platform out there today! I am a frequent trader and these guys have been just great!!! No problem registering, no problem getting my money, no problem with customer service... competitive spreads. Nice features to offer. Quick, easy platform with nothing to download.