EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 15, 2016,

I'm very much happy about the warm welcomed by the staff members of easyMarkets as they are very professional and diligently doing their work to the fullest, well done easyMarkets for the job well done in trading and the good service teaming you give to your clients!!!!

naji,
cyprus,
Sep 25, 2007,

For all who's interested, this company is an israeli company.

Please check Hareshima israel financial business directory

Leonard ,
Amsterdam , Netherlands,
Aug 11, 2016,

Great personal service!

First week of trading with easyMarkets : I'm a relative novice in trading forex, although I do have some recent experience in trading by hotforex trough metatrader 4. Now it wasn't my intention to start trading directly with easyMarkets when I opened my account here, I just wanted to see if it was as good as the reviews were saying. And then the telephone calls started coming in, my client relationship manager Karol was there at my service. And what a service! He helped me through my first week day by day, smiling! And now I'm curious to where this will take me. Thanks to the bonus I'm compensated for some beginners mistakes. Which is very useful. The trading is easy from their website, although I'm not very comfortable with the mobile version of the site just jet. By accident I pushed the wrong button and stopped one of my trades. And it hasn't happened jet, but I can see myself making an accidental trade easily from the mobile site too. That aside I'm very happy with the service that I'm getting with my trading, from their site as well as in person by phone. I'm feeling comfortable trading here with Karols advice.

Ali,
India,
Jan 8, 2007,

The spread is too high for mini account. It is 10 pips for the major currencies and upto 30 pips for crosses (AUD/NZD). Furthermore, the interest charged for roll over per day is too high. Say, in mini account of Easy-Forex, when you trade 2,500 dollars (one fourth of mini lot) they charge about one dollar for one days roll over. Are there any laws for that?

jason,
, Malaysia,
Jan 15, 2013,

I'm trying to get withdraw on some of my credit bonus profit after had done 100000 turnover lot. but they require me to make a deposit first only could withdraw the profit i had make...but my manager said my case is being review by withdraw department.. will update here is there is anything good or bad~~

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Jan 24, 2013:
Hi Jason, Please send me your account id / username to my email at nicolas@easy-forex.com. I will look into it personally. Best Regards, Nicolas
Gothenburg, Sweden,
Aug 24, 2016,

best trader

When i was new member in easy-forex i received a lot of help from Elias Skaf in my mother language, he helped a lot on how to trade online and where to find and navigate arround even i got a lot of addvices on how to Think and what to read to understand how the maket works Before trading.

matt stabler,
mobile, al. usa,
Nov 19, 2009,

I've been with them for 3 months now (I just started trading forex). The platform is extremely easy for beginners. I've had absolutely no problems withdrawing money. It usually only takes 24 hours to see the money back in my bank account. Richard is my account exec. and does a great job. He checks in every now and then to see how I'm doing, but never preassures me to buy. Great job overall.

Mrs kaveri chavan ,
Lonavala , India,
Jan 20, 2017,

I am Kaveri chavan today I started live trading with easy market free training was very halPful I made profit in first trad

Eastern Province , Saudi Arabia,
Feb 24, 2017,

My easy easy-forex opinion

I highly recommend easy-forex broker as their service is really outstanding in all aspects, special thanks to my account manager for her support and dailly follow up. I have been trading with easy forex for almost 4 years and it was fantastic

ksa, Saudi Arabia (Really the offices of EasyMarkets in Cyprus),
Feb 24, 2017,

very good broker with good customer support i will recommend it. i have been trading for past 6 years and they never cease to impress me

5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not originate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  It was really submitted from inside the offices of EasyMarkets in Cyprus.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.