EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Dec 12, 2016,

I came across EasyMarkets through a search engine comparison site. They have gone beyond my expectations. Though I am still new to trading, I have received a first class service so far. I can pick a phone and call them and they will be available any time. I am very mean with my reviews but ...well done though its early day. So good so far. The ease use of their platform makes a novice trader feel like a pro.

P,
Hem, Sri Lanka,
Dec 7, 2016,

Excellent Broker with GREAT Customer Support

Best broker for me. I am from Sri Lanka. I have been trading with Easy-Forex since June 2016. So far, I made profits and I was able to withdraw them as well. I am a very happy client with easy-forex. The greatest satisfaction I get frequently is their customer service. In my experience, most of the time I send them a mail explaining my concern, I will get a call them within few hours and directly address my concern. I made withdrawals 3-4 times now and I did not face any delay in processing them. Last withdrawal I received today.

Easy-Forex you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

If anybody think my comment is not genuine, I would like to share proofs with them privately. Easy-Forex deserve this acknowledgement.

Mohammad ,
London , United Kingdom,
Dec 6, 2016,

I am Mohammad kareem Sadree I have live treading account with easyMarkets Rahol teach me how to do risk management del cancellation is very useful.

Cyprus,
Dec 2, 2016,

Steal Cancelation

Steal Cancelation

easyMarkets are trying to promote a new product – Deal Cancelation. Is it worth it?

Ever since 2014, easy-forex, now easyMarkets, have been trying to sell its customers ‘Options’. It hasn’t worked. So, easyMarkets has now repackaged trading in Options and called it deal cancelation. All deal cancelation is doing is selling an Option to cover the specified period of 60 minutes.

easy-forex Options were provided from the Technologies company ORE. easyMarkets now use ORE to provide deal cancelation:

Extract from website:

‘dealCancellation© Option is an ORE patent pending under the patent “Easy Cancellation Option” application number 62334455.’

How much does it cost? You will never know how much it costs because the cost is variable due to being based on volatility.

dealCancellation – Terms and Conditions:

‘4. The fee calculation is based on the realised volatility of the selected
product’

It is expensive. You will even get charged the conversion rate.

Deal Cancelation FAQs:

‘Due to exchange rate fluctuation, the amount to risk, once converted back to the trading account’s base currency, may be different when the deal is cancelled or closed.’

Remember that you are not protected by a regulator outside the EU or Australia if you trade with easyMarkets.

Extract from the Deal Cancelation Terms and Conditions:

‘Risk warning: Forward Rate Agreements, Options and CFDs (OTC Trading) are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure that you understand fully the risks involved and do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd - CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Markets Pty Ltd - AFS license No. 246566)’

Nov 21, 2016 - No Rating In 2014, after a poor performing 12 months, the easy-forex (now easyMarkets) CEO, Michael Konnaris, was relieved of his post and Nikos Antoniades, the CFO, was installed in his place. Nikos Antoniades had held the appointment of CFO for only 3 months before the promotion and had been the Deputy CFO at the company for 7 years prior to that.

He was installed on a cost cutting agenda. Budgets were slashed to reduce the monthly deficit. Marketing and promotions and expenditure was drastically reduced, many staff were made redundant and the company social events, something for which the company had become renowned, were cut to two events per year. Most importantly, investment in all global regions other than China ceased completely. Areas other than China were supposed to generate new deposits from their existing clients database. As a result, a senior member of the sales team resigned.

Nikos Antoniades idea was, instead, to created an in-house sales call centre to generate new interest. At first the call centre was only generating interest from new clients then for experienced Relationship Managers to take over and persuade them to deposit. However, over time, the benefits of maintaining the call centre did not justify the cost. They had to find a way to make it more profitable. So, it was then imposed upon the call centre that they now had to generate deposits.

It continued to struggle and a call centre management expert was hired in an attempt to turn things around. However, this did not work. In August 2016, after months of dispute with the company, the call centre manager resigned. It would seem the grand project had failed. easyMarkets now plan to close their call centre, rendering the staff redundant. What does that say about the state of the company?

Nov 9, 2016 - No Rating Is easyMarkets making false claims of being regulated?

easy-forex is in the process of rebranding as easyMarkets in the hope it will attract clients to the fading brand. They make the claim that. However, in their marketing literature they appear to be misleading their clients on a number of important areas. easyMarkets claims they are a ‘CySEC and ASIC regulated brokerage’. The claim of regulation is obviously intended to alleviate the fear that clients and potential clients may have of entrusting their money to the company. This is, therefore, a powerful claim to make and may influence thousands of clients to feel they are safe to deposit their money with easyMarkets or easy-forex. Therefore, it is important to explore the accuracy of this claim.

To establish the truth behind the claims, we have to examine the structure of the group of companies. ‘easyMarkets’ and ‘easy-forex’ are not themselves the names of companies but are purely trading names. The group of companies are connected yet sufficiently separated to provide a number of advantages over its clients. The parent company is ‘Blue Capital Markets Ltd’. This company is registered in Cyprus and provides the services for the other companies in the group, such as sales and back office staff. Easy Forex Trading Ltd is the company that contracts with all the clients from entities (countries) regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and is registered in Cyprus. Easy Forex Pty is the company that contracts with all clients that are regulated by the Australian Securities Investments Commission (ASIC) and is registered in Australia. However, there is another company that contracts with all the remaining clients, the vast majority of clients. Its name of this company is EF Worldwide Ltd. This company is registered in the offshore tax haven of the Marshall Islands and, as a result, is not covered by any regulator.

The CySEC regulated company Easy Forex Trading Ltd exclusively handles clients from European countries. That means that no clients who are resident in countries outside Europe have the protection of CySEC regulation if they trade with easyMarkets or easy-forex. The ASIC regulated company Easy Forex Pty exclusively handles clients from Australia. That means that no clients who are resident outside Australia have the protection of ASIC regulation if they trade with easyMarkets or easy-forex. Therefore, all clients who are resident outside Europe and Australia have no protection from any form of regulation. This applies to the vast majority of the clients of easyMarkets and easy-forex who happen to be from China and the Middle East. If you are trading with easyMarkets or easy-forex and you live in China or the Middle East, you are trading without any form of regulatory protection.

easyMarkets and easy-forex operate separate websites for separate regions, each of which contains subtle differences. Clients in Europe will see a different website than clients in China and the Middle East. When a client registers an account on the Chinese and Arabic websites, they agree the terms and conditions of a contract with the unregulated company registered in the Marshall Islands, EF Worldwide Ltd, and not the CySEC regulated company Easy Forex Trading Ltd. This system has been constructed specifically to minimise the potential issues generated by regulation and is contrary to the interests of its clients in China and the Middle East. This information is contained within the contract, which is called the ‘Client Agreement’, on the website. However, many clients will not read the detail of the contract and will have otherwise read articles that they have been exposed to that make claims like ‘CySEC and ASIC regulated brokerage easyMarkets …launched a new feature on its trading platform…to better help manage risk.’ Clients will believe that they are protected by CySEC when they are not. They are deliberately being mislead.

The potential implications of this system are severe. The regulators provide safeguards for the protection of clients’ money and ensures the company’s operating practices are fair, which are not obligations without regulation. That means, for example, the company does not have to hold client’s funds separately to its other capital and they could, in theory, use the money to fund other aspects of the company, such as staff and other operating costs, a practice that is strictly forbidden for CySEC regulated clients. If the company were to be declared bankrupt, clients from China and the Middle East could lose their money. Additionally, if a client were to feel they were cheated in some way, there is no regulator to ensure a complaint is dealt with properly. It is purely a matter for the company what action, if any, they take to resolve any complaint from a Chinese or Middle Eastern Client.

easyMarkets and easy-forex are operating a façade where they create the illusion of one single brand but, in reality, clients are treated very differently depending on the country in which they live. It would appear that they want everyone to believe they are protected by regulators who are watching over their conduct in order that clients feel confident to deposit their money. However, their claims are inaccurate. An accurate statement should, instead, read ‘Brokerage easyMarkets, registered by CySEC in Europe and ASIC in Australia but not regulated outside these areas …launched a new feature on its trading platform.’

easyMarkets and easy-forex may claim that they will follow the practices of the regulator for all clients. However, if you are a client from China or the Middle East or outside Europe, would you really feel confident depositing your money knowing that it is not protected.

Critical mass, please post any additional information you have in the discussion thread linked to this page.
Jonathan,
Dec 1, 2016,

My name is Jonathan, I have recently opened an account with EasyMarkets. And I must say that my first lesson with Rahul was extremely helpful. I recommend everyone to try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It has helped me as a beginner to take my first step towards trading. I am so grateful for finding EasyMarkets and Rahul. Good luck to whoever persues this.

HEMAD,
Kuwait,
Nov 28, 2016,

Hi,
I am Major. Hamad from Kuwait.
This trading signal is very easy to understand. Deposits and withdrawals are also easy making. Platform and charts are easy to use. Quick customer care. So comfortable to open account. Hearty thanks for Easy Market and specially Nadai for all her efforts.

amit indore,
pune, India,
Nov 24, 2016,

My name is Amit Indore. Rahul trained me and it was very helpful. Easymarkets I highly professional company and I like what they are doing for beginners.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 15, 2016,

I'm very much happy about the warm welcomed by the staff members of easyMarkets as they are very professional and diligently doing their work to the fullest, well done easyMarkets for the job well done in trading and the good service teaming you give to your clients!!!!

Abu,
Nov 14, 2016,

Excellent service by mr Rahul. He helped me a lot I'm Very pleased about there customer service

Nothando,
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2016,

I received an excellent customer service from Tina. She swiftly managed to assist me to open an MT4 account & transfer funds between my accounts. GREAT STUFF!

Ireland,
Oct 11, 2016,

I have started trading with minimum knowledge of trading and results at the begining where overwhelming. But I have ran out of luck and lost my account. I believe I am not the first one and not the last. I didnt give up and desided to study markets before I come back for revenge. Few monts after studying on my own I was still in the dark. Could'nt figer out what moves trend lines up or down. Technical analysis, news releases somtimes makes no sence at all. But after few training sesions with easymarkets helpfull staff things started to clear up on how to trade the right way. So hopefully with continiuos training sesions I will be back trading and make some nice profit. Thank you easymarket!

gauteng, South Africa,

wonderful

great customer service reliable and friendly and very very helpful . Thank you so much to Rahul Gaikwad

UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 11, 2016,

Good

As per my experience this easymarket company is good for beginers and excellent customer relationships and guidance they are maintaining.

mike,
east london, South Africa,
Sep 25, 2016,

come guys et an ea linked

Lots of promises out there to et free ea if you change your broker. I have no need to chane EF has been exceptional for me, my only wish is can they also et some ea subscribed to them as in Sakura

Jonny,
Newcastle under Lyme, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2016,

Profit trades cancelled

I open account with easymarkets and start trading. After some trades easymarkets only cancel my all profit trades not loss trade. I complain to easymarkets and waiting for reply from last 2 weeks. all traders who are joining easymarkets, I would recommend you to stay away from scammers.

Reply by easyMarkets submitted Sep 22, 2016:
Following consultation with our Complaints department and Customer Support Department we are unable to locate a record of this trading account, client or complaint. We would encourage clients to get in contact with us directly including a client id number so we can look into this and provide an accurate response.
Lad,
Slovakia,
Sep 13, 2016,

I agree with many people here, because:

1. Internet platform, MT4, perfect mobile trading.

2. Very fast withdrawal.

3. Fast execution.

But the best is support, I'm trading 20 years, most of time with EF, now only with Easymarkets , I was try many others but never leave EF.

No reason to change.

Mexico, Portugal,
Sep 12, 2016,

EASY FOREX ARE HUGE SCAM ARTISTS!!

Easy Forex is the biggest scam artist I have encountered in all my years as a trader!!!

I am currently opening a civil case against them as they do not resolve my matter.

The are thieves are stealing $7000 from me!! Please be warned not to join or even think about joining this broker. If you are with them I would advice changing immediately!! I was not aware of how awful they are until speaking to other traders that have experienced issues with them.

It all started on Thursday 1 September before NFP on Friday, I was having endless problems with there server and sent my account manager Nicolas a message allow with a video that I kept being disconnected from there server although my other trading accounts at other brokers had no issues.

This matter was never resolved and then the VIP account manager, who I find out is not even licensed!! Calls me and I explain the situation I have been having , once again they promised to attend to the matter and this was never done.

Finally Friday comes and I trade before NFP, while trying to close my position at a profit they will not close at all, the market kept going down and it was then at a $1957 loss as I could not close my position and the market is very volatile at those times. I contacted the infamous unlicensed Bharat and told him the problem I was having that I could not close my postion and now it was at a loss and I will not close it and accept such as loss for something that is not my fault. I got told he would attend to it but this was never done. Eventually the account went into a margin call at - $7000 on the postion.

I then contacted Bharat and get told there is nothing he can do and I must accept the loss of $7000!!!! At the same time he still has the nerve to ask me to make a redeposit and they will give me a good bonus do I can trade again. I was so upset about this incompetent "account manager" That I put the phone down, after that they ignored my emails endless till I got told to email the complaints department.

I emailed them and after over 1 week of endless arguing they refuse to give me my money back and tell me to accept the full loss of - $7000 and want to blame it on the fact that I use a Top of the range macbook pro and faulty Internet connection as the cause. Even though I have proof of everything and reporting the problems days before and the loss at -$1957

All my years trading I have used mac, I trade with multiple brokers at once and never experienced such problems, also how is it that all my accounts where online except Easyforex, even with sending them Video proof of this where they can see all the accounts are online but they want to STEAL my money like the fraudsters they are being, now they want to blame it on my hardware aswell.

Please stay aware from easy forex, they are the biggest scamers out there and are taking innocent people out of there hard earned money.

Now that they refuse to resolve my matter so I am pursuing it legally and will also open a lawsuit against them incompetence, for my loss of income and for being assisted by unlicensed personal.

Please beware guys!

Best Regards

Rui Ribeiro

Happy trading!

Reply by easyMarkets submitted Sep 14, 2016:
We have consulted with our team regarding the alleged incident referred to by the client.
Indeed we have thoroughly checked the trading logs and have consulted with Metaquotes who have agreed with our findings.
There was an issue with the connection which is unrelated to the MAC or PC that the client is trading on but relates instead to the internet connection itself. easyMarkets is not responsible for any losses resulting from a poor internet connection and this is clearly stated under Section 10 paragraph 2 of our terms and conditions.
We have communicated with the client throughout this situation however we will not compensate for loss of earnings or other claims.
Noor mohammed khan,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 1, 2016,

Excellent

EASY-Forex wast broker i ever had been.with and ever since iJjoind with them i Dont see a need of checking out on other brokers when it comes to Deposit and withdrawals.they have been so good.they also help whenever needed,they never hesitate to help my best wishes with them.

Peter,
Aug 24, 2016,

Excellent support, great service,

Excellent support, great service, I opened my account 3 months ago, so far so good, no problems at all.

Gothenburg, Sweden,
Aug 24, 2016,

best trader

When i was new member in easy-forex i received a lot of help from Elias Skaf in my mother language, he helped a lot on how to trade online and where to find and navigate arround even i got a lot of addvices on how to Think and what to read to understand how the maket works Before trading.

Mihai Constantin,
Craiova, Romania,
Aug 23, 2016,

I have been trading with a lot of companies for last 5 years, a friend of mine told me to try Easy Forex some time ago and I won’t regret, man, was he right? I have not found better service and fast and swift replies anywhere else, I consider myself as an experienced trader but still I have my doubts sometimes, they are always there for me, helping me with the technical levels, upcoming news etc.

The deposits are instant and so are the withdrawals, never had any difficulty until now, I have recommended this broker to many of my friends and will continue to do so. Keep it up Easy FOREX!!!!!!

Omer Bulgak,
Mardin, Turkey,
Aug 18, 2016,

I love the NFP contest on Facebook- I won 300 USD by guessing the right amount. Also they always respond every time I have a question. No problems from here.

Howick, South Africa,
Aug 18, 2016,

good to be in business with these guys

Easy Markets was the first broker I ever had been with, and ever since I joined with them, I don't see a need of checking out on other brokers,when it comes to deposits and withdrawals, they have been so good... They also help whenever needed, they never hesitate to help!

Cairo, Egypt,
Aug 14, 2016,

Excellent Broker that makes it fun to trade

I’ve been trading with Easy Forex for about 6 years , and for me I found them the best broker I ever dealt with , they have accurate quotes , stable system , fast withdrawals and excellent customer service , all my withdrawals came on time without any unjustified delay , However they have very tough restrictions regarding arbitrage and they don’t allow it just like all the brokers , So if you like playing twisted games in order to make easy money that you don’t have the right to have , you are not welcomed there but if you enjoy trading the right way , using whatever method in analyzing the market or use EA , I think Easy Forex is the right place for you.

Leonard ,
Amsterdam , Netherlands,
Aug 11, 2016,

Great personal service!

First week of trading with easyMarkets : I'm a relative novice in trading forex, although I do have some recent experience in trading by hotforex trough metatrader 4. Now it wasn't my intention to start trading directly with easyMarkets when I opened my account here, I just wanted to see if it was as good as the reviews were saying. And then the telephone calls started coming in, my client relationship manager Karol was there at my service. And what a service! He helped me through my first week day by day, smiling! And now I'm curious to where this will take me. Thanks to the bonus I'm compensated for some beginners mistakes. Which is very useful. The trading is easy from their website, although I'm not very comfortable with the mobile version of the site just jet. By accident I pushed the wrong button and stopped one of my trades. And it hasn't happened jet, but I can see myself making an accidental trade easily from the mobile site too. That aside I'm very happy with the service that I'm getting with my trading, from their site as well as in person by phone. I'm feeling comfortable trading here with Karols advice.