EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Cairo Egypt, Egypt,
May 28, 2020,

Untrusted company

They offered a bonus of 50% then refused to give it and negotiate for 10% only after putting my deposit. And didn’t give me anything.
Then i had $ 90 in my account and refused to return it back as they rejected my documents and didn’t give the feedback of the rejection reason.
Sent many mails without any reply

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted May 29, 2020:
Dear Fatma, thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to get in touch with you in order to provide you with more information in regards to our current promotions and to explain in detail the verification process that we follow. Please understand that the verification process we follow includes the collection of specific documents. Our Customer Support Team is at your disposal 24/5 to answer any questions you may have. Please do contact us in order to provide your account details and we will assist you with any inquiries you may have. You can find our contact details on the following link https://www.easymarkets.com/eu/about/contact-us/
Multan, Pakistan,
May 7, 2020,

Easy Markets is doing Easy Fraud

How can company have a right to keep clients profit when i didn't violate any terms?
On telephone Bharat told some of my friend say to him to not give profit.
How can company keep profit by saying of third person.
How non sens logic is this?

Just give me proof if i did something wrong.
If you have any proof give it here.
I can give you my statements you have changed my staement.

Dont just copy paste your term & conditions.
Tell me specifically what i have done wrong?
You can't do FRAUD with innocent clients by labeling fake excuses.

Apr 29, 2020 - 1 Star I just did trades in oil. I short sell the oil. who knows market will go up or down?
If market go up and i loss my funds, will you give it back to me?
There will be many traders who bought oil at that time and they loss their funds, have you gave back their funds?
If i make profit so why you are not giving me my profit. why Easy Markets changed my statements?
Can you tell me specifically which term and condition i have breached?

You are just doing FRAUD with new traders.

The below review is also of same nature he made money and you are not giving his profit and giving the same excuse of terms and condition.

Why don't you give the exact reason? Because you don't have any reason.
You just make lame excuses.

I can provide you my statements. I did trade on 3rd April and close my transaction on 6 april (My local date) mean while you send me my statement on my e mail. If i did something wrong why you didn't close my positions at that time. Why you send my transactions in e mail. Even for the statement of 6 April you send me my statement with my transaction close with profit.

When i requested withdraw on 7th April suddenly you changed my statement.
This is your Trick
You just want your clients to loose money.

Everyone be aware from Easy Markets FRAUD.
They don't give profit.
They want their clients to loose money
They change statements.
They do profit trades 0
Don't open account with Easy Markets

Apr 27, 2020 - 1 Star My Account No is 6670847. I opened account last month. I deposited $1000 on 25-03-2020. I started trading in differient currencies, indices and Oil.
In some transaction i make profit and in some transaction i did loss.Overall my account is in profit.
I requested some of my profit withdraw on 07-04-20202.
After that Easy Markets remove $5697 profit from my account.They did my profit trades 0. Easy Markets change my account Statement and block my account so that i cannot trade. But i already saved my statement. Also i received daily e mail of my profit.
When i try to contact my Account Manager he asked me to send e mail on compliance. Since then i am sending e mail to compliance but they are not giving my profit.
Please stay away from this company if you loose money they are happ but if you make profit they dont give your profit.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Apr 28, 2020 Dear Mr. Niazi,

As per our telephone communication we have advised that in using the services of our company, you have agreed and acknowledged that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorized Activity. Please review the Client Agreement which you accepted and acknowledged in your start with us as well as what is considered Unauthorized activity: https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20191224-easyMarkets%20client-agreement-int-en.pdf?_ga=2.215869265.712898291.1587100171-4245329.1532797435

As already communicated to you, we have analyzed your trading activity and we have sent you the profits that you made through your legitimate trades. The unauthorized deals have been cancelled and your account has been closed. The Company reserves the right to take the appropriate action where deems necessary in circumstances where the terms and conditions of this agreement have been breached. The consequences of breaching one or more of the conditions, deemed as ‘unauthorized activities’, include but it is not limited to the suspension or closure of trades.

We remain at your disposal should you require any further clarifications regarding this.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted May 5, 2020 Dear Mr. Niazi, we have analyzed your trading activity and repeatedly explained to you in our many telephone conversations the reasons why we have proceeded with cancellation of your unauthorized deals. As we understand, you were not aware that these actions were breaching the Client Agreement which you accepted on March 3rd 2020. For this reason, we have gone back to explain to you the following conditions of the Client Agreement that were breached through your trading activity in detail.

Please consult our Client Agreement clause 8.2 on Unauthorized Activities for your consideration.

8.2 ‘Unauthorised Activity’ means any act, including but not limited to:

e. Hedging in bad faith. Hedging is a strategy used in limiting or offsetting probability of loss from fluctuations in the prices of commodities, currencies, or securities. In effect, hedging in bad faith is the employment of various techniques but, basically taking equal and opposite positions in the same Financial Product or a Financial Product highly correlated at near the same time, indicating no interest in genuine trading. This can happen over a single account or over multiple accounts.

f. Use of excessive leverage. Excessive leverage is the opening of a position that requires a margin that is nearly all of the free balance. This strategy significantly heightens the danger of the clients’ account ending up in a sizeable negative balance.

j. Multiple Account Operation. Clients may not trade using the accounts of others or allow others to trade using their account.3 Evidence of this activity includes (i) accounts operating from the same location, (ii) using/indicating the same IP address, (iii) multiple accounts displaying the same deposit and withdrawal patterns, (iv) accounts showing similar or identical trading patterns or (v) accounts sharing the same device. Where this activity is discovered, the Company reserves the right to close the affected accounts and all related open trading positions

i. News Gap and Break Gap Trading Abuse. All products observe a break either intraday, daily or weekly. It is the norm that the last price before the break and the first price after the break to be significantly different. This difference, also known as a ‘gap’, means there is no market (no tradable prices) in that range. A gap can also be the outcome of news release. The Company is proud to offer in its Proprietary Platforms and mobile apps a guaranteed stop loss, take profit, pending order execution and negative balance protection to protect and enhance the trading of its clients. Negative balance protection is offered on all Platforms. Nonetheless, it is prohibited to use these features in bad faith. Examples where these features are used in bad faith are: I. Positions opened minutes or even seconds before the break or news release, in an attempt to generate profits without the risk of market moves. II. Positions that are large enough compared to the balance of the account, in an attempt to either generate profits or end up in a negative balance, which the company pays on your behalf. III. Simultaneous positions in the opposite direction (pending or marker orders), indicating no interest in the market direction.

As already advised through our email communications, the company reserves the right to take the appropriate action where it deems necessary, in circumstances where the terms and conditions of the CLIENT AGREEMENT have been breached.
Poole, United Kingdom,
Apr 14, 2020,

AS SOON AS YOU GAIN MONEY....THEY DISABLE TRADING ON YOUR MT4

I was looking for a broker with a fixed spread for my EA to work best so I opened an account with EasyMarkets. I started trading with my EA lost some money in the beginning until I found the right settings for my EA. I soon started winning, I gained a 1000 pound overnight, the next day my EA stopped trading! I contacted support and a guy named Lukasz said, "Is not allowed to trade with an EA only manual.. We let you know via email!!!"

IF YOU ARE A LOSING TRADER, THIS BROKER WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!
IF YOU ARE A WINNER THEY JUST DISABLE YOUR EA FROM TRADING!!!!!
My account number is 6560519 MT4
For whom is interested I have the chat recorded.
"EasyMarkets SIMPLY HONEST".... LMAO
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Mr. Ntentes, in using the services of our company, you have agreed and acknowledged that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorized Activity. We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not acted in good faith, including, but not limited to where we determine that you have, willingly or not, abused the Expert Advisors (EAs) on easyMarkets Non Proprietary Platforms. The company reserves the right to take actions where it deems necessary in cases where our Terms and Conditions are breached. Please refer to our CLIENT AGREEMENT for more information regarding Unauthorized Activities https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20200103-easyMarkets%20client-agreement-eu-en.pdf?_ga=2.133885262.1347634391.1586767938-1828036695.1574100957

As you have already been informed you are allowed to trade with easyMarkets but without the use of Expert Advisor. Moreover, the company has returned you all your funds plus the profits that you have gained with as an act of goodwill.

We remain at your disposal for any further queries that you might have.
Elsbeth,
Oct 16, 2019,

If I could I would give a minus rating

I joined easymarkets earlier in the year. If I could give a minus star rating I would

I'm a 20 year trader veteran.

The login process is woeful and takes so long.

Charts are woeful and impossible to easily read and it is even more impossible to create your favourite templates.

I only trade one particular product so I know it well - will the chart come up when I login? - you have got to be joking. It goes all over the place.

If you are trying to do a quick trade forget it.

In one instance I documented - it took me around 40 minutes to even get my chart and order up and running and even then I had to press and press and press every button to be able to get it to set to the number of contracts I wanted to trade.

Then they changed my refund method which cost me heaps. I closed my account today and gave specific instructions as to where the refund should be made and that if that was not going to be followed to notify me immediately. Did they do that? NO of course not. Failure to comply with my specific requirements has cost me a bunch of money.

Would I have given a negative review in the ordinary course? NO not really but this was the dizzy limit with Easymarkets.

Don't even contemplate opening an account with them

The charts are all over the place and unreadable. Templates are so difficult to construct and even if you can when you go back to login they won't even open to what you closed - you have to reconstruct. That is even if it opens with your original chart. Another complete waste of time.

They offer this 60 minute deal cancellation but it is a con as the fee will cost you more than the loss in most instances.

They set automatic stop loss positions which many may regard as fantastic but you have to manually go in and alter them otherwise you will be stopped out far too quickly before you even know it.

So many times I tried to close a position and I got an error message which cost me money.

On the product I trade their spreads are around 4 points wider than the provider I have changed to. That makes a huge difference to the risk/reward ratio.

They don't give a rats about you unless you lose money.

They told me that when they told me they were restricting my account deposits.

Go figure

There are plenty of other providers out there. Look for one that has a quick execution process with an easily readable chart on the screen so you at least have a chance of being ahead of the game.

I lost so much time and money with easymarkets having to migrate from one screen to another so I could get an idea of the real picture. Their prices were so out of kilter with the real market confusion reigned supreme.

as is ease of login and ability to ease ofinute
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Dear Elizabeth,

Feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our services and enhance the trading experience of our clients.

It is unfortunate that you feel this way since throughout your trading activity with us we supported you and provided you with any assistance required.

On our platform, we provide fixed spreads which never change regardless the market volatility and you always know the spread you are paying before opening a deal. Likewise, the guaranteed stop loss that we offer on our web platform helps you control your risk on every trade so you never lose more capital than willing to risk.

In regards to your withdrawal request, as previously mentioned to you, we are a Regulated Broker and we are obliged to follow compliant deposit and withdraw procedures in accordance with AML and CTF Regulations. As per our Deposit and Withdrawal policies, all withdrawals are sent back to the original deposit method and only withdrawals that are over the total deposit amounts are sent to bank accounts via bank transfer. Please consult our Deposit and Withdraw policies on our website https://www.easymarkets.com/au/about/deposit-withdrawal/

Should you require any further assistance, we remain at your disposal.
Quebec, Canada,
May 29, 2019,

Good beginner broker, excellent customer service, but expensive trading environment

Easymarkets was my first foray into forex and trading in general. Unfortunately, today I received a call from them telling me that they are no longer able to serve my area due to local regulatory changes. So, since I can no longer trade with them, I decided to share my experience.

I believe they are attractive for the beginner who wants to feel safe and trade in a simple environment that minimizes uncertainty. Their online platform is very intuitive compared to Metatrader, and frankly, Metaquotes could learn a thing or two from it. It is in no way suited for the intermediate to advanced trader, however. Stops are fixed at seemingly arbitrary intervals, which makes it impossible to precisely adapt risk to market structure or volatility. I suggest that beginners who are serious about trading not even bother with it, skip the online platform, and learn to use their MT4 platform straight away on a demo account.

As a market maker, they are able to offer guaranteed stop losses and negative balance protection. This gives you significant peace of mind. They also offer fixed spreads, which are nice if you don't like the added uncertainty of spreads spiking during times of volatility or low liquidity. However, these perks come at a cost. Their spreads on anything but EURUSD and USDJPY, especially those on crosspairs, are steep. They make trading moves on anything below the 4hr chart difficult. Forget about scalping. My trading style is swing trading on the daily chart, which is definitely doable with these spreads - but then you run into their swap rates. Even pairs where taking a long (or short) would result in you being paid quite decently on the swap by another broker, you are almost always paying Easymarkets. Their swap rates are the highest I've seen offered anywhere. It is therefore difficult to recommend them on the basis of their trading environment, unless minimizing uncertainty and having a safety net are your main priorities.

Their customer service is top notch. They are always available through Facebook messenger, reply quickly, and earnestly try to answer your questions. I've spoken to them on many occasions and they helped me every time. My account manager was also great, very kind and professional, and promptly resolved issues when they arose. In this sense, this brokerage one of the best, and that's another reason I might recommend it to a beginner.

Overall, I had a good experience with Easymarkets. They helped me significantly in starting my journey as a forex trader. As a newbie you will most likely lose money with them, so start small and use it to gain experience in a relatively safe environment. It is good for what it is. Though once you find your footing and are confident enough to deal with the uncertainties of trading, there are places to go that offer much cheaper trading environments.

MD, Moldova, Republic of,
Feb 13, 2019,

Hidden facts about easymarkets.com

After more than 1 year of trading with this broker, I can share my opinion about easymarkets.com.
They say that they are regulated by Cyprus CySEC) and Australia (ASIC) authorities, but they don't tell you that the vast majority of their traders have a business relationship with EF Worldwide Ltd (offshore jurisdiction) - that is not regulated by any authority. So, ask them before topping up the account about the company with whom you have a contractual relation.
This broker is a market maker. That means all the traders are trading between them and against the broker.
After reaching profit about 70% of deposited amount and 95% of all trades in profit, their representative called me and started to ask me if I'm using any software and why I open so many trades and close them manually. I told him because this is not forbidden by their T&C. They raised my spreads about 3 times. (from 2.5pips to 7pips for EURUSD) in an effort to stop me from making profit.
Anyway, they never refused to pay my profits, but they are not happy when trader is in profit.
They are not "simply honest"; not because they're lying, but because they don't tell you the whole truth.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Feb 19, 2019:

Dear Nastas,

Thank you for reaching out to us, as feedback helps us enhance our client’s trading experience with us.

easyMarkets is the business name of Blue Capital Markets Group of Companies. Blue Capital Markets Group of Companies consists of the following subsidiaries: Easy Forex Trading Ltd which is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CYSEC”), Easy Markets Pty Ltd which is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”) and EF Worldwide Ltd which is incorporated in Marshall Islands. Please be advised that we take all possible measures to ensure the relevant level of protection for our clients in accordance with the regulation of their region.

In regards to your concern about us being a market maker, kindly note that a market maker is the counterpart to all its clients’ positions, and always offers a two-sided quote (two rates: BUY and SELL). The relationship between the trader and the market maker is simply based on the fundamental market forces of supply and demand.

Moreover, the Company reserves the right to take the appropriate action where deems necessary in circumstances where the terms and conditions of the agreement have been breached. Please consult our Client Agreement in our Legal Page https://www.easymarkets.com for more information.
Arjun,
Sarvana, India,
Jan 13, 2019,

Please get rid off from this easymarkets scam

Please get rid off from this easymarkets scam. Completely price manipulation. also never lets you withdraw your money.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jan 15, 2019:
Dear Arjun, It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Since 2001, we strive to ensure that our traders receive the best possible trading conditions, products and services. We cannot locate any account with the information you provided, so if you do have an account with us, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more details and we will get back to you in order to assist you with any inquiries you may have. Thank you.
Clement Marshall,
Switzerland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Spreads too high

Very High Spreads - The spreads of this broker are far too high- there are many other brokers to choose from that are offering much better choices. I tried them but did not find them good.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Clement and thank you for your feedback. We always strive to ensure that we provide our traders with the best possible trading conditions. This is why we proudly offer fixed spreads and no slippage on our web platform which means you are always aware of your costs before trading. Unlike variable spreads, fixed spreads never change in response to market volatility and you always know the spread you are paying before opening a deal.
Samuel,
Dec 14, 2018,

Very easy to use, good for beginners...

The app's user interface is very simple and straight forward. Everything is quick and fairlt easy to understand even for beginners.

The in-app tutorials about how to use the app are very simple, brief, and straight forward. But the explanation of some very key trading options is not explained clearly. You might lose some money accidentally if you do not understand the difference between their easyTrade option and their day trade option.

They do offer to call during account verification where I assume they explain certain features of the app that are not clearly explained in the tutorials but I was in the process of changing my cell service so my number was temporarily offline. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Customer service is helpful, quick, and very easy to get in touch with via Messenger. They offer a good top up bonus when you add funds to your account.

They do not charge fees but they do apply a spread although I consider it a high spread. If you have a VIP account the spread is smaller. Generally, this platform is a good beginner platform. My first time doing any kind of trading and the experience seems okay.

I would rate this 4.5 stars simply because the core trading options were not explained on the tutorials so I ended up losing $200 even though my trades made a profit. Lol. But since they gave me a $300 signup bonus, the loss wasn't really out of pocket so I guess I will give them the extra star for a 5 star review.

My advice: Do a few trades with around $100 risk or less just to figure things out a bit then try with more once you have the platform figured out. Don't try to make money off of small trades, you won't unless you have a VIP account. Try to go for swings in the market.

Lina.B,
HK, Hong Kong,
Dec 14, 2018,

stay away from this

This is big scam broker in hongkong. Once they steal from traders we do not forget this. Always say that trade was "unauthorised activity" but actually they are marketmaker who fixes trade to not be in your favour. Choose another broker- go away from here.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Dec 18, 2018:
Dear Lina.B, it is unfortunate that you feel this way as we are in this business since 2001, serving more than 142K traders worldwide. Since we cannot locate an account with the details you provided, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information so that we can get back to you.
By definition, a market maker is the counterpart to all its clients’ positions, and always offers a two-sided quote (two rates: BUY and SELL). Therefore, there is nothing personal between the market maker and the customer. Please click on the following link for your consideration https://www.easymarkets.com.au/learning-centre/currency-market/market-making-in-currency-trade/.
Kumar,
Nov 26, 2018,

I never looked back after experiencing the shady business

I never looked back after experiencing the shady business with easymarkets. Easymarkets is out of business and started to cheat all the affiliates. It was happening since beginning but I just found that recently.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 27, 2018:
Dear Kumar,

We always appreciate feedback from our clients as it helps us get better at what we do and enhance their trading experience with us. Unfortunately, we cannot locate a trading or an affiliate account with the details you provided. If you are a client of ours and you are facing any issues in regards to your account, please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information and we will get in touch with you in order to provide you with any assistance you may require.
Rahul,
Nov 11, 2018,

I wish i never knew about this scam broker. too much price manipulation. tested with my account and friends account... just confirmed that easymarkets is a scam thing...

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Rahul,

We value feedback from our traders as it gives us the chance to become better at what we do. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the details you provided. If you have an account with us, please email cs@easymarkets.com with more information and we will contact you asap in order to discuss this further with you.
Ashish,
Nov 6, 2018,

Price manipulation

Joke broker that steals money from traders... and make them lose the capital by price manipulation.
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 9, 2018:
Dear Ashish,

We pride ourselves on our products, services, trading conditions and the high quality standards we maintain. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the information you provided so as to understand what exactly you are referring to. If you are a client of ours and you are facing any issues in regards to your trading account please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more details so that we will get back to you and assist you asap.
Marius,
Craiova, Romania,
Nov 1, 2018,

Easy Markets is the best.

I have a lot of experience with many different companies, but i have to say that Easy Markets has one of the fastest withdrawls and my account manager is very helpful and professional, I wish there were more companies like them. 5 stars for them.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 9, 2018:
Dear Marius, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback regarding your trading experience with easyMarkets! We wish you all the best!
Lahore, Pakistan,
Oct 31, 2018,

I am referring to your company and i did trade your options, if you down know my first trade was option, and if you are saying I never got my balance to 1000, then let me explain, as you stated i deposited 500, got a bonus and profit and all combined are above 1000, i can prove it at any moment, secondly once you remove trade that doesn't appear in account history, so dont be so smart, because now traders are as smart as brokers.

Oct 26, 2018 - 1 Star I am not referring to Vanilla option, you liars, I am referring to you easytrade option, which you trade on this link

secondly you said my balance never reached 1000, how funny is that, and where do i extract my history when you have already deleted those trades?
I was only able to withdraw last 250 dollars of profit, remaining all you had removed before I could withdraw, your trade execution department is shit, they removed all the trade and your live support has no reply, they called me several times and did nothing just made commitments that all trades will be credit back to my account very soon, lastly how could you say my balance was never 1000?
which my intial deposit was 500 plus 250 of bonus and profit of over 1000, let assume you say I never had 1000 USD, then lets do a calculation, could share the account history of my trading account, and let FOREXPEACEARMY do the calculation :)

Further to this, they left their link to contact them, so they can request me to change my review here, which i dont want, i need neither of money now, but just want to let people now they are fake, so dont think i will ever contact you, and if anyone from your company going to try contacting me I will record the call or email and will forward to FOREXPEACEARMY, this company is fake and blackmailers.

Oct 21, 2018 - 1 Star Yes indeed I made a profit, but you have removed more than 1000 dollars of profit and i lost alot on your option which is totally a fraud, they have fake pricing on option trading and their managers are excellent lairs, never think of trading with them.

Oct 15, 2018 - 1 Star This is one of the worst companies I have traded over last 8 years of my experience, they have highest spread, extremely high swap, worst of option trading, worst of support, they are fake, when you start to earn money they will start deleting your trades and will make you stop business with them soonest after your equity is less than your deposited amount, they wont support you anyways, they will keep on lying and make future commitments which they will never honor, they are fake stay away from them

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 18, 2018 Dear Hamza,

Thank you for coming to us with feedback as we appreciate this from all of our clients. We were surprised to receive this feedback from you though. It is unfortunate that you feel this way about our trading conditions, especially after seeing that your trading activity with us has been profitable until now and that you have successfully withdrawn your profitable balance. You mention regarding high spreads but please take into consideration that our spreads are always fixed spreads regardless of the market volatility and this makes it clear to you from the beginning the costs that you will be paying by opening your trade. You are also referring to options trading, which as we can see from your account, you have not had the opportunity to try with us. Just a reminder that our customer support team is available to you 24/5 to resolve any inquiries you may have in regards to your account as we always want to ensure that our traders receive the best possible service. You can contact us through Live Chat, email and phone. Please find here our contact details https://www.easymarkets.com/eu/about/contact-us/

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 23, 2018 Dear Hamza, as we can see from your account, you were solely trading on MT4 platform in which we do not offer Vanilla Options trading, so you have not had the opportunity to trade Options with us. Please consult your Account History on your MT4 platform as this will confirm that you have not traded Options with us.

The full amount of your profit was successfully withdrawn by you. You can confirm this from your Account History. Furthermore, there was never a balance of USD1000 available on your account for us to have debited. These facts that you have stated, do not describe your experience with us as per your account history. Maybe you are referring to an experience with another broker? Please note that we are here to provide you with the best possible service so please help us understand what issues you are referring to, as we are unable to see this from your account history.

Please do contact our Customer Support team and will go through your Account History together and analyze your trading activity.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 30, 2018 Dear Hamza, as per our previous comment, you never traded on our web platform, in which Options trading, including the easyTrade option are available. You have only traded on our MT4 platform. Therefore, you have not had the opportunity to trade on our easytrade platform so as to provide any feedback.

Please understand that what you describe does not represent your trading experience with us and kindly ensure that you are not referring to your trading experience with another broker. I do suggest that you revisit your Account History information so that you can confirm that a deposit of USD500 was never made on your account, as you state. Here you will also see that there was never a profit of USD1000. A kind reminder that we are always at your disposal should you require an analysis of your trading account to be sent to you in case you are not able to download. If you wish to contact us we will be happy to go through your account history together and clear up any misunderstandings.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 2, 2018:
Dear Hamza,
Please understand that our clients’ best interest is our number one priority and we are here to help you resolve any misunderstandings. Further to our records, a deposit of USD 500 was never made on your trading account, neither a profit of USD 1000. Your trading activity was solely on MT4 platform where Options trading is not available. Please do send us any information you may have that is showing the opposite.
Inam ul Haq,
Multan, Pakistan,
Oct 30, 2018,

This is most unfortunate that I have to raise complaint against easymarkets and one of your manager whose name is Bharat, I have referred number clients to your company and was having extremely good time, but Mr Bharat who is one of their manager has stopped my referral bonus for client referred in the month of July & August for which I was supposed to have received commission 3 month back, but despite of number reminders and commitments form your team side, I am still not getting my referral amount.
Initial I was using my own referral link to refer my friends, then manager gave my his link to use to refer friend, using which i gave alot of new clients to your company, now I am awaiting for referral amount for 4 accounts from last 2 months and 2 weeks back he told that you will not get any referral commission, Bharat is name of manager who has stopped my amount, he is in corrupt practice and stealing my money by giving his own link instead of letting me use my own referral link, he is not only stealing my money but giving an impression that your company is fraud. If easymarket doesnt release money soonest that will prove that company is also involved in corrupt practice and bullshiting people around, now they have recently added that referral commission in not valid for people from Pakistan, but they are supposed to pay for July & Auguest, and they did this because they knew I am going to raise case against them on this website

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 6, 2018:
Dear Inam,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have located and investigated the four accounts you are referring to. Unfortunately, all four accounts were subject to unauthorized trading activities. Please consult our Client Agreement in regards to Unauthorized Activities:

“7.2. ‘Unauthorised Activity’ means any act, including but not limited to:

g. Churning. Churning means excessive trading aiming to generate commissions. While there is no quantitative measure for churning, frequent buying and selling of securities that does little to meet the client's investment objectives may be construed as evidence of churning.

i. Multiple Account Operation. Clients may not trade using the accounts of others or allow others to trade using their account.3 Evidence of this activity includes (i) accounts operating from the same location, (ii) using/indicating the same IP address, (iii) multiple accounts displaying the same deposit and withdrawal patterns, or (iv) accounts showing similar or identical trading patterns. Where this activity is discovered, the Company reserves the right to close the affected accounts and all related open trading positions.”

Also, be informed that as per clause 7.2. j of the Client Agreement: “the Company reserves the right to take the appropriate action in circumstances where the terms and conditions of this agreement have been breached. The consequences of breaching one or more of the conditions, deemed as ‘unauthorized activities’, could mean the suspension or closure of trades, the return of funds, and/or the suspension or closure of your account.”

Please click on the following link for the Client Agreement https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20171116-easyMarkets%20client-agreement-int-en.pdf for further clarification.

Kindly understand that due to the above-mentioned reasons, and as already advised to you over the phone, you are not qualified to receive any referral credit for the specific accounts.

As per our Refer a Friend Terms on our website:

“We retain the right to disqualify a trader and to withdraw the Bonus in total, if there are reasonable grounds that the offer is being abused/manipulated in any way, including the use of an IP address that does not correspond to the identification documents of that client.”

Please consult our Refer a Friend Terms on the following link https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20180320-refer-friend-terms-int-en.pdf

Khilesh,
Oct 17, 2018,

MISLEADING SPREAD RATES...... I DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS BROKER AGAIN!!!

MISLEADING SPREAD RATES...... I DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS BROKER AGAIN!!! I used to trade with this broker once and also with another broker by getting fx signals from third party. The moral fact was, all the trades executed on easymarkets ended up with loss but the other broker account ended up with profit (only a few were loss).

What I learn't is that this easymarkets broker is just a scam broker with too many hidden fee and spread rates.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 19, 2018:
Dear Khilesh,

We appreciate feedback from our clients as we always strive to enhance their trading experience with us. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the details you provided and we would really want to contact you in order to ensure that our trading conditions are clear to you. We believe in transparency and we proudly offer you fixed spreads and no additional commissions or fees when opening a trade. Unlike variable spreads, fixed spreads are set by the broker and do not change regardless of market conditions or volatility. Therefore, it is always clear to you what spread you will pay even before opening a trade. Just a reminder that we are at your disposal 24/5 for any assistance you may require so please do contact us in order to provide you with all clarifications you may need.
Please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information so that we will get back to you asap.

Nigel,
Central America, Panama,
Oct 5, 2018,

At every turn there is a niggly charge---day traders are charge for holding over to next day; spreads appear reasonable but when you see the cost it does not match the opening price; every now and again they arbitrarily make an unexplained "renewal" charge; they provide bonuses but do not account why they are periodically diminished; trade records are poorly presented----The personnel are pleasant and helpful but they are just operatives with little discretion.----I have had an account with them since I started trading two years again. They are not a bad outfit but the whole operation is not as customer friendly as they like to make out.---As a beginner I have learnt a lot from them but it is now time to move on.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Oct 11, 2018:
Dear Nigel,

Feedback is very important to us so we thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We would really like to get in touch with you in order to explain in detail the renewal/rolling fees and the terms and conditions of bonus promotions. However, we cannot locate an account with the details you provided so kindly contact cs@easymarkets.com with more information so we can get back to you and discuss this further.

In the meantime, please note that information in regards to renewal/rolling fees is clearly stated on the Client Agreement: https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20171116-easyMarkets%20client-agreement-int-en.pdf When you choose to extend a day-trading position to the following day, your position will be subject to a renewal/rolling fee, at a rate and time specified on our website.

Moreover, bonuses are provided by easyMarkets for trading purposes only. Therefore, when clients request to withdraw funds from their trading accounts, any bonus amount is deducted from their free balance as it is nonwithdrawable. Of course, clients may be offered additional bonuses, depending on our current promotions. Please consult our General Trading Credit Rules: https://static.easymarkets.com/assets/assets/view/20170129-general-trading%20rules-global-en.pdf

From your easyMarkets account, you can monitor your Account Statement, Monthly Report, Activity Log, Open and Closed Trades. Please advise if you require any assistance on how to locate those reports from your account and we are happy to help you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you in order to contact you and ensure that this information is clear to you. We wish you a great day!
Martina,
Vienna, Austria,
Sep 24, 2018,

AVOID!!!!!

easy-market cancelled my profit trades not my losing trade. I complain but no response. Now I close my account and move some other one. They desing a system to steal from traders AVOID!!!!!

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Dear Martina, we are here to ensure that you receive the best possible service from us but unfortunately we cannot locate any complaint or a trading account with these details that you have provided.

Please be advised that in using the services of the Company, you agree and acknowledge that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorized Activities which are described in our Client Agreement:

In such cases, the Company reserves the right to take the appropriate action in circumstances where the terms and conditions of this agreement have been breached. The consequences of breaching one or more of the conditions, deemed as Unauthorized Activities, could mean the suspension or closure of trades, the return of funds, and/or the suspension or closure of your account.

You are kindly requested to send us your account details to cs@easymarkets.com so we can look into your account trading history and clarify this further for you.

We remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance on this.
Sha luan,
Fiji, Fiji,
Sep 21, 2018,

After long time I want to do some investment in our platform.
Unfortunately I don't remember my password and money transfer was missing, at last I got the help from Tina Sun. your Chinese staff she is so nice to explain to me in details and helped me out all my problems.
now I am happy that I can start my new page at Easy Forex.

Anthony,
Salino, Italy,
Sep 18, 2018,

Theiving Money Maker

Used to be a decent broker - I traded for many years with them. Lately they are as bad as IronFx and other scam brokers. They are a market maker stealing from clients. Especially newbies who dont understand trading. immoral and wrong.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 19, 2018:
Dear Anthony, it is very unfortunate that you feel this way as what you describe does not represent us. You had entrusted your trading account with us for many years, as you advise, and we would like to get more information from you in order to locate your account and see what made you change your perception about us. We would like to believe that by trading with us for so long, we would have had the opportunity to prove to you that we are here to provide our traders with any assistance regarding their trading. As we cannot find any account with the information you provided, please send us your details to cs@easymarkets.com so that we could contact you and discuss this feedback further.
Kali,
Aug 30, 2018,

Easymarkets

Bad influence. Can you believe this guys : over 90% are seeling while the market is 30 days high. You want to go long but you hesitate. And when you follow their statics for short you loose. Are they market maker 100 % lol that was an exemple.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 3, 2018:
As a forex trader, you need to use different tools to assist you in making your trading decisions. There is a variety of tools you can use, including technical analyses, financial calendars, technical indicators and sentiment analyses, just to name a few. Our Inside Viewer is one of the many tools you can use alongside others. It gives you an overview of what other easyMarkets traders are doing at the moment. It is always best to use as many tools as possible in order to get a better view of the market before proceeding in opening a trade..

Quebec, Canada,
Aug 7, 2018,

EasyMarkets is not the best, but not the worst. They are very responsive to your inquiries, by mail, phone or messenger. They accept EA but you have to ask to your agent to use it. I’ve compared their chart with many broker and M1 is clearly not the same chart as the other brokers. Withdrawal is okay. I received my money every time, and delay is good. Fix spread, but WAY bigger than I’ve ever seen anywhere else. You cannot scalp if it’s what you are looking for. Commission at swap are BIG. Often paid 1$ per 0.01 lot. Do the math.. So swing trade isn’t the best too. IntraDay is okay. You cannot modify your SL and TP where do you want. There is a minimum range to respect from the actual price. So close your trade by yourself. For all those reasons, I only give 2 stars

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 19, 2018,

Issue about price Manipulation clarifnied

We have resolved earlier issue with Easy market and I might have over reacted and I humbly request you admin to delete the earlier negative review against the company
The issue was clarified and I understood the difference

May 29, 2018 - 1 Star Easymarkets are participating in price manipulation,I noticed it and when I complained I was given a vip status and reduced spread ,after complaining they started messing my account by removing funds when I had running trades so that I get a margin call and loose all my money.
Trade with them at your own risk.
Don’t forget 2010 they were fined by cysc for the same reasons

May 22, 2018 - 1 Star They are a scam and so of their staff very arrogant more so. Mr Daniel. Email:danielb@easymarkets.com to anyone that is my take

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jun 5, 2018 Hi Kevin and thank you for this feedback. It is unfortunate that this is the perception that you have of easyMarkets and of your trading experience with us.

You were having some questions regarding the prices illustrated on the MT4 charts and one of our representatives had explained to you in detail. After this conversation with our representative, we had received an email from you and we were happy to read in your email that all was clear to you regarding the prices that you see on the charts and that you understood that they are for illustration purposes only.

We have different types of accounts as per our “Forex Accounts” and as a standard practice and as you can see from our website, when an account is funded with USD2000 and above, they are upgraded to a VIP account, which was your case. It is unfortunate to hear that you believe that the VIP account was given to you for any other reason. I reiterate, that this is a standard practice with all of our clients as stated in our website.

Please understand that you had reported a Chargeback to your bank. The procedure that is followed in such cases is that the trading account is suspended and all trading bonuses that were given are debited.

The fine that you are referring to in 2010 has nothing to do with trading but with certain marketing advertisements and since then we are fully compliant with the Marketing regulations.

We remain at your disposal should you require further clarifications.

The FPA does not delete resolved issues.  The FPA updates them.
Latvia,
Mar 15, 2018,

nonsense market maker

Very strange company, seems like their only quality is knowledge to extract money from newbies, but when you start to deal with them like with normal broker, they limit your leverage based on some nonsense. I cannot recommend them to anyone serious about trading.

Reply by easy-forex submitted Apr 3, 2018:
Being a regulated broker, there are times we are obliged by regulation to intervene and we hope you understand that this ensures the safe trading for the vast majority.