EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Forex33,
Cyprus,
Nov 24, 2010,

Easy-Forex-is an Israeli company with tricks and lack of support trading company. The current re-structuring of management that took place recently made the company even more unprofessional for easy trading. The key and experience people from marketing, sales and dealing room departments left the company this year. At the beginning I had a very good relationship and great services but our partnership start deteriorating once the major changes happen. I burn substantial amount of my money trading with them because i was not able to safe my position by depositing funds to my account to move my S/L further away from the market price and I had money in my Credit card but the management decided to put some type of restriction limit that caused me $20K. I have being with the company for 3 years, gave them all requested documents and everything they have requested. In order to remove my restriction I had to sign off on my transactions, which I did but the Market DOESN'T WAIT!!! (this is just one of the problems they have) The current COO and some Business Unit managers are very far behind how to help traders to win and support during trading. All they do now is making trading Difficult and for sure NOT EASY!!! Moreover, they have closed many office worldwide and lost some of the licenses such as: NFA, FSA, and have some major court cases in Tel-Aviv for accepting cash from traders and promising a lot but were not able to deliver, so EASY-FOREX might be for SALE. They should change the name from Easy-Forex to Hard Forex...if u smart DO NOT trade with them!!!

Review Moderation Team Note: 1 Star rating removed.

This review appears to have been left by an employee of IronFx. IronFx has a bad history of leaving fake positive reviews and forums posts for itself.

naji,
cyprus,
Feb 18, 2010,

They were fined 45,000 euros by Cysec in May 2009

Howick, South Africa,
Aug 18, 2016,

good to be in business with these guys

Easy Markets was the first broker I ever had been with, and ever since I joined with them, I don't see a need of checking out on other brokers,when it comes to deposits and withdrawals, they have been so good... They also help whenever needed, they never hesitate to help!

Samuel,
Dec 14, 2018,

Very easy to use, good for beginners...

The app's user interface is very simple and straight forward. Everything is quick and fairlt easy to understand even for beginners.

The in-app tutorials about how to use the app are very simple, brief, and straight forward. But the explanation of some very key trading options is not explained clearly. You might lose some money accidentally if you do not understand the difference between their easyTrade option and their day trade option.

They do offer to call during account verification where I assume they explain certain features of the app that are not clearly explained in the tutorials but I was in the process of changing my cell service so my number was temporarily offline. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Customer service is helpful, quick, and very easy to get in touch with via Messenger. They offer a good top up bonus when you add funds to your account.

They do not charge fees but they do apply a spread although I consider it a high spread. If you have a VIP account the spread is smaller. Generally, this platform is a good beginner platform. My first time doing any kind of trading and the experience seems okay.

I would rate this 4.5 stars simply because the core trading options were not explained on the tutorials so I ended up losing $200 even though my trades made a profit. Lol. But since they gave me a $300 signup bonus, the loss wasn't really out of pocket so I guess I will give them the extra star for a 5 star review.

My advice: Do a few trades with around $100 risk or less just to figure things out a bit then try with more once you have the platform figured out. Don't try to make money off of small trades, you won't unless you have a VIP account. Try to go for swings in the market.

mtburry,
Florida, USA,
Jun 2, 2007,

I signed-up with them before finding this review. I suspected that anyone offering a $25.00 mini-account was just fishing for fools, however after finishing some schooling, I now have time to read the books and begin studying more and wanted a place to play with the system. I suppose if I don't lose more than the $25.00, I'm ok.

Viktoras,
Lithuania,
Sep 28, 2009,

I have been trading with Easy-forex for about 5 months now.

As detailed as was Kahmirul form Malasia (below), i can not be.
I can only confirm all thing he says, and maybe add that Easy-forex dealing room services are great. As Kahmirul mentions that your S/L is your margin, i have set a S/L rate too close, when market moved to wrong possition for me, i have not managed to move S/L, but asked dealing room to do so, by that time my deal was closed, but thay have reopened it for me.

I heard many people in my country say, that brokers buy currency against their clients, i could not say same about Easy-forex, as i can see from all thing that they do, and the way they work, that that does not even possible.

Thanks

Vidar,
Kyrksæterøra, Norway,
Dec 22, 2016,

I was guided on the phone by Rahul to get a better understanding of the trading market. They take the sessions step by step. Verry nice for someone like me who are new to trading.

billel bensaidoune,
bejaia, Algeria,
Sep 12, 2015,

according to the terms and conditoins Unauthorized Activities
8.2.2 different accounts being traded by one trader simultaneously;
it is true , i have two accounts but i stopped trading on the first one almost 6 month ago. and when i opened the second one on 20-08-2015 and bagan trading on it . i did not traded on the first one sinse 20-08-2015 so the word simultaneously is not applicable
So to declare me as a frauder you should have at least one proof of violation of the term 8.2.2

Franjo,
Germany,
Jun 8, 2007,

I traded FX with easy-forex for more than one year. The result ? Losses of about 4.000 Euros. Why ? Not about easy-forex. I made the typically mistakes everyone makes sometimes in the FX markets. Hoping to earn much money, with too high leverage. So, how to say, sometimes the market is against you. easy-forex pays withdrawals very quick back (not longer then 5 - 7 days) to your credit card. Amounts (definitively profit) that exceeds your credit card deposits will be transferred to your bank account. The help desk is friendly and competent. They relying quick to your e-Mails. Spreads are varying from your account size respectively how big you wanna trade (Lot-size). FX prices are fair. Also I find out, that easy-forex (US) is now NFA regulated (NFA ID 0358754) please see Link: http://www.nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/Details.aspx?entityid=0358754

Besides that, the company is also regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The only points I am asking for is, that they do not pay interest for long position in a higher interest currency (SWAP Rollover) and that the duration of FX-positions is limited at the moment to 14 days. But, you can talk to the guys. Maybe the will change their politics. I heard that they will maybe revise their offers. I am neutral and because of that I do not give a rating. Hope to hear more from other easy-forex clients.

D,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Aug 11, 2016,

i just opened my trading account with easy-forex, the experience i have so far is amazing , their response and support is excellent. love them