EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Ashish,
India,
Nov 6, 2018,

Price manipulation

Joke broker that steals money from traders... and make them lose the capital by price manipulation.
Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Nov 9, 2018:
Dear Ashish,

We pride ourselves on our products, services, trading conditions and the high quality standards we maintain. Unfortunately, we cannot locate an account with the information you provided so as to understand what exactly you are referring to. If you are a client of ours and you are facing any issues in regards to your trading account please contact cs@easymarkets.com with more details so that we will get back to you and assist you asap.
Yasser A.,
Bahrain,
Apr 23, 2008,

This company designed to take money from clients and never pay back. Their profits is from clients losses. Their sales employees try hard to push you to place money with them and when you ask for it back, you can hardly reach any of them. STAY AWAY FRO THIS COMPANY, unless you have plenty of money to loose.

Derrick ,
Norway,
Jan 5, 2008,

I have use them for a while and i have to say they are very speculative for set up their limits so they mostly take al new traders money, make it hopeless to earn money, keep a 20 pip distance for put stop loss. Very effective make it difficult to secure some small profit and let trade continue.
I have done some good trades, and after that been called, get some trading tips from "marked" "we have a big reason to beliwe etc" every time i have follow their advice, i have lost big money, every time i follow strict good trading plan i earn, but as i said, if you dont can baby sit when trade - dont use this platform. i have trade for one year, and have not tryed any worse company.

Dont use them!
Derrick

Thomas ,
Michigan,
Jan 5, 2008,

I was going to try this firm, so I put 20.00 off a credit card as a test deposit. I provided all your normal sign up forms.When I decided to withdraw my deposit back to my credit card I was hit with I needed to provide more forms on who I was and remember I am withdrawing on same credit card. The only thing that is easy with this firm is taking your money. I always do this to see how good a firm is on returning your cash.

Herman,
USA, Georgia,
Nov 20, 2007,

It is not easy to make a withdrawal with them They give you the option to transfer funds to a credit card or bank account. I selected bank account. I then got an email that said I need to fill out forms and funds will be transferred to credit card. I replied and asked why is the option given to transfer funds to a bank account and you're telling me I need to transfer to back to a credit card. Can you hear the silence? No response. After ripping off newbies on a 7-pip spread they give you hell to get your money out.

Anthony,
Salino, Italy,
Sep 18, 2018,

Theiving Money Maker

Used to be a decent broker - I traded for many years with them. Lately they are as bad as IronFx and other scam brokers. They are a market maker stealing from clients. Especially newbies who dont understand trading. immoral and wrong.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 19, 2018:
Dear Anthony, it is very unfortunate that you feel this way as what you describe does not represent us. You had entrusted your trading account with us for many years, as you advise, and we would like to get more information from you in order to locate your account and see what made you change your perception about us. We would like to believe that by trading with us for so long, we would have had the opportunity to prove to you that we are here to provide our traders with any assistance regarding their trading. As we cannot find any account with the information you provided, please send us your details to cs@easymarkets.com so that we could contact you and discuss this feedback further.
eran,
Israel,
Apr 22, 2009,

Must be the Worse broker there is:
1) the worst platform i came accross, totaly designed to make your fail. not comfitible at all.
2) Always freezes against you
3) force to place all your margin so basically u cant place a normal SL
4)adjustment of TP SL take forever and get stuck all the time.
4) will take your out with SL even though the market was never there.
5) will change spread in the USD/ILS (New Israeli Shekel) to keep you out of trade, or even delay you.
i was promise 40pips spread on the pair and after succes on it they every time i wanted to make a big position they delayed me and said there was volitilty and said the spread are big now 120 pips. then they even change my setting automatically.
when the USD started to increase against the shekel i asked to open another account with USD deposit.
then when i tried once to trade the pair i saw on my old shekel account that they change the spread like they always do (i also called and after a moment the rep told me volitilty story).
Unfortunately for them they forgot they opened another account for me and when i look at the USD account i had the promised 40 pips.
When i confronted them about it they were at a loss of words.

Anyway the the broker is a scam stay away !!!!!

Muhammad Afzal,
, Pakistan,
Jun 16, 2016,

easy forex not paying money to traders. easy forex is a scam broker. please do not use easy forex. they stop many traders payments. even no reply from company employees.

Reply by easyMarkets submitted Jul 13, 2016:
A member of our team has contacted you privately and provided a detailed explanation regarding your account and subsequent actions that have been taken. The rules relating to Unauthorised Trading Activities are clearly published within the Client Agreement which is available to view on our website and we strictly adhere to them. easyMarkets
RW,
Ind,
Dec 4, 2007,

I do not recommend them,the platform is easy but they repeatly charge your credit card without your authorization, even if you keep track of your account you will need to argue with them about the overcharges they try to hit you with. If you choose them i recommend to wire them funds, do not use a credit card.

YASER,
MANCHESTER UK,
Jun 21, 2007,

It is almost impossible to make money using easy foex, the spreads are way to high, the website freezes atleast 5 times a day and the rob tou wiyh the over night trades, there are many brokers out there avoid these like the plague!!