Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

Kent, United Kingdom,
Mar 5, 2018,

Stay away from Trade12 if you want to keep your money.

I started with trade12 in July 2017. Under £5000. A broker called Andrei gace me 15 winning trades inn a row and I was making good money. At this point I was 'rookie of the season' (i.e. a big sucker!). I parted with more money and made profitable trades. I was then told my winning trades would be removed unless I deposited £27,000 to take the account to the next level. I did. Then I was transferred to a broker called Richard Wilkie, who seemed nice at first. I traded the money up to £142,000 and was told most of it was going to be taken back. They took over £80,000 of profitable trades from my history. I have all the screenshots of before and after proving the profits were removed. I am now trapped in a contract and cannot get any of my money back. I have been a real sucker and have been scammed by these unregulated thieves. I have tried to contact them for information or a change of broker 6 times in the last month and twice in the last week. Nothing ever happens. Has anyone heard of a guy called 'healthytrader' who has offered to get my deposits back, or is he a scammer too? Any advice or comments would be welcome.

Jan 6, 2018 - 1 Star A friend recommended Trade12 to me as he was getting good signals. In August 2017 I deposited £2000 and was introduced to a broker called Andrei, who taught me two analytical tools and gave me 15 correct trades in a row and no losing trades. I was impressed. I deposited more money and was called 'rookie of the season' for getting my balance over £10,000 mainly by trading all within 1 month. I was transferred to a broker called Richard Wilkie in October. Since then Richard has given me 2 sets of trading signals that were correct and no other signals. Here is where it gets bad. I saw the volatility of BTC and started doing short term trades making good profit. He contacted me saying 'I cannot authorise those trades - stop trading on BTC'. Then he contacted me to say some of the trades were scalps (their website recommends scalping as a legitimate form of trading) as they were under 1 minute, he said the legal department would look at my account and possibly take away my recent winning trades but leave the losing ones. He said If I topped up to expert account then the scalps WOULD BE ALLOWED on the account and no money would be taken. I got into serious debt to find £27,500 to top up the account and all seemed well. I confirmed with him that trades over 1 minute duration would not be regarded as scalps and were OK. I made good profit of over £80,000 in two months and put in a withdrawal request for a 5 figure sum. It was rejected by him, saying you are playing with the big boys now. I was worried so I took screenshots of every page of my account history showing every winning and losing trade. Then one day my account balance dropped by over £80,000. The money was just taken. When I contacted the broker Richard he said the winning trades have been removed from my account history, and they had been. This went against what he had earlier said to me. I contacted their help centre to report the money being taken and to request a new account manager. Since then I have only been allowed 1 withdrawal of £540. All other withdrawal requests have been ignored so far. I have not got a new account manager. My current account manager does not contact me. I still have a balance of £36,000 and I am making a small profit every month. I do not believe I will see any more of my money. I have been in contact with a firm of lawyers in Israel who are members of the Israeli bar association The firm is Edith Millet Bar-Oz, they told me that trade12 was a scam, they told me that the platform I am using was a dummy platform and not connected 'live' to the real world, this explains the removal of the profit on my account so it is now at a level equivalent to my deposits, they said my real money went into a different account and was then transferred to the 'parent owners' of the company. They further said they knew these owners by name and could put me in a courtroom in Israel in front of the actual person to get my money back. Sadly I have only tens of thousands of debt and cannot afford to recover my funds. ALL TRADERS BEWARE, trade12 seems fine on small balances, once you deposit larger amounts things always seem to go wrong. I will keep soldiering on, trading and trying tomake small withdrawals. I count all my deposits as 'lost', every dollar/pound I can get back will be a bonus.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Mar 13, 2018:
Hello TraderDavid888,

My name is Lily and I'm a representative from Trade12; I'm here to provide you assistance regarding your concern.

I have read your statement, and I would like to further look into this matter.

Kindly provide me your MT4 ID/number so I can have it checked to our respective department.

We are looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily
CALGARY, Canada,
Feb 23, 2018,

AVOID TRADE12 AT ALL TIMES.

TRADE12 IS A TOTAL SCAM. Extremely poor customer service, will not allow withdrawals, and cannot be trusted.

Montreal, Canada,
Jan 24, 2018,

Not deal with them

Hello trade 12 is good before they get your money but after get money the service droop unfortunately,
I have 2 accounts with them and i can't make withdrawal, i trayed reach my broker he is always online but never answered me i send lot message to customer support they answer me always we send ticket to department for contact you but i never received call i said i have 2 accounts but 2 months without brokers what i do?
1065455987
1065492370
Regards

Kiev, Ukraine,
Jan 15, 2018,

Evidence of fraud for $ 26 000

Please see my evidence of fraud and screenshots in addition to my review:
1) On 21.08.2017 my balance is 27181,37 doll. and no open deals

2) 21.08.2017 i gave a request to make withdrawal 20200,00 doll.
Initially, 21.08.2017 the request was confirmed in my office

3) After, that day 21.08.2017, Trade12 cancelled it, referring to an unknown "liquidity provider"

4) And the fraud.
Later, after cancelling my withdrawal, on 25.08.2017 i wrote an application for
termination of the contract with a request to return only the deposit of 20200,00 dollars.
After that, on 28.08.2017, the "broker" Trade12 intervened on my trading platform and placed 2 transactions № 23129275 and 23134457 which were closed as early as July 2017. And for these 2 deals, Trade12 has artificially increased my "losses" by a factor of 10, so as not to withdraw my funds. As a consequence, from my balance of $ 27181,37, Trade12 returned only $ 1135,03 and $ 26046,34 (taking into account the profit) appropriated itself.

Dec 28, 2017 - 1 Star My account in Trade12 was № 1065458877. Worked with the company from 24.03.17 to 25.08.17. Trade12 stole my $ 26 000.
My situation is the following.
As of August 21, 2017 on my account was 27,181.37 dollars (including profits). I had no open deals, and I applied for id 32908 for a withdrawal of $ 20,200.00 (deposit only). Initially, this application was confirmed in my office (I attached a screenshot), but after a while they canceled it, referring to an unknown "liquidity provider" (a screenshot I attach). Later, on August 25, 2017 I wrote an application for termination of the contract with a request to return only the deposit of 20,200.00 dollars. After that, on August 28, 2017, the "broker" Trade12 intervened on my trading platform and placed 2 transactions № 23129275 and 23134457 (the screenshot I attach) which were closed as early as July 2017. And for these 2 deals, Trade12 has artificially increased my "losses" by a factor of 10 (I attach a screenshot), so as not to withdraw my funds. As a consequence, from my balance of $ 27,181.37, Trade12 returned only $ 1135.03 and $ 26046.34 (taking into account the profit) appropriated itself. Negotiations with Trade12 on voluntary return of the deposit did not yield anything.
Thanks to the Chargeback (Visa) procedure, I returned some of the funds.

Tamahome,
Jan 9, 2018,

I've been working with them for 5 months now and I lost about 10 grand because of their meddling. When they sense that you're not depositing money they gonna persuade you to open a profitable trade, with a promise of reversing it once you deposit some more money. They try to put the blame on you for unsuccessful trades,even though they are the one who suggested it. Never trust this broker.

Jan 2, 2018,

Big time scammers

Hi I have an account with trade 12. My account number is 1065488470. I had invested 2500$ in all. I had made a loss of 2000$ earlier and after investing another 500$, I made a good profit of over 516,938$ in all. I have requested for withdrawal on 14th Dec and until now I have not received a proper reply. Only getting informed that it is under process. I am wondering if I am duped with Trade 12. Now Trade 12 is informing that I have done scalping activity which is illegal as per them, this was not notified to me earlier by any of the account managers, only when I asked for withdrawal then they are informing this. I have send so many emails to Support but no reply, they are not bothered with your account. once you have made profit, they take away all that. Trade 12 is cheating people and scamming them of their hard earned money. I will really appreciate if Trade 12 helps me with my withdrawal and I will remove my comments. Thanks Prakash

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

Trade12 the biggest scammer

HI I HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH TRADE 12. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 1065488470. I HAD INVESTED 2500$ IN ALL. I HAD MADE A LOSS OF 2000$ EARLIER AND AFTER INVESTING ANOTHER 500$, I MADE A GOOD PROFIT OF OVER 516,938$ IN ALL. I HAVE REQUESTED FOR WITHDRAWAL ON 14TH DEC AND UNTILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PROPER REPLY. ONLY GETTING INFORMED THAT IT IS UNDER PROCESS. I AM WONDERING IF I AM DUPED WITH TRADE12. NOW TRADE12 IS INFORMING THAT I HAVE DONE SCALPING ACTIVITY WHICH IS ILLEGAL AS PER THEM, THIS WAS NOTIFIED TO ME EARLIER, ONLY WHEN I ASKED FOR WITHDRAWAL THEN THEY ARE INFORMING THIS. TRADE12 IS CHEATING PEOPLE AND SCAMMING THEM OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF TRADE12 HELPS ME WITH MY WITHDRAWAL AND I WILL REMOVE MY COMMENTS. THANKS PRAKASH

South Africa,
Dec 19, 2017,

Scammed by Trade12 impossible to withdraw.

I also traded with Trade12. I put $200 into my account and was offered a bonus which I refused. I was trading with a Trade12 consultant that made money for me - in fact he doubled my account. He constantly try to persuade me to put more money into my account. I said that I want to withdraw my money first and then I will decide. The consultant then dissapeared - he never answered his mails and till this day I am unable withdraw my money not the original $200 or the profit. They just ignore all my requests . So anyboby thinking of dealing with Trade12 be careful you will be scammed!!!

Simferopol, Russian Federation,
Dec 14, 2017,

22600

Hello!
My name is Aleksandr Goncharov MT4 Id 1065481318
Loss of 22600 $
Trade12 - company is a fraudster.
I started working with this company in early June. Their broker who introduced himself Renat Zoryanov gave me advice when and what warrants (transactions) to open. At the same time under various pretexts he did not give me the opportunity to withdraw funds using psychological manipulations when my deposit was about 19000 $ and the profit of 5000 $ I informed him that I would not invest any more and I want to withdraw some of the funds, at that moment the broker found a lot of reasons and said that I I can not at the moment do it. I confirm that the description of my history, as well as all the documents submitted by me, is proof of my words. (there is an audio recording of the conversation)

The broker advised me on 07/24/2017. open a warrant for Brent - sep17 oil. The broker knew that I do not understand anything about the trade, I could not know when the September futures would expire, as a result, the oil deal was frozen at -1700 $ and for about a week did not bargain and I could not close it myself. The broker called me and said that I need to invest 5,000 US dollars and sign a contract for the execution of which it is necessary to work out 300 lots, the broker assured me that this is a standard procedure with this there will be no problems and with it we will work out this contract (the Treaty is attached), the oil deal needs to be explored, the broker will find a liquidity provider and re-sign this order, asked the platform not to enter during the day, the deal miraculously turned from -1700 $ to + 45 $. As a result: the broker partly helped me, and I had to work out the rest of the contract for 300 lots without having any experience, according to my calculations the contract was worked out, but the broker changed the conditions that were not even prescribed in the contract, as a result the contract was not completed. Under the terms of the agreement, oil expiration on MT4 has returned and currently is not traded, and swaps are awarded every day, I can not close the deal on oil by myself. Trade12 are scammers, here are the proofs presented by me personally. (Link to video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9adAVhzJcXI&t=2s). As it turned out, this is one of the ways how they deceive their customers Trade12.

I referenced the Terms and Conditions. I found the following: Terms and Conditions, Section 10. Duties, guarantees and customer acknowledgments "When the contract / asset expires, the inability to close any open transactions associated with it will lead to an automatic exit. Thus, open trades will be closed accordingly, the account may be exempt from automatic withdrawal if it is assumed that it has good reputation and status. In this case, you can switch to another liquidity provider.
I told my broker that by their agreement, my deals should be closed at the last market price, since my balance had no growth. But he did not give me any explanations.

At the moment, I have 12244 $ (screen 1) left on my account. In the withdrawal of funds, they refuse me, I can not withdraw my money. (screen 2). History of account detail (screen 3). The history of my deposit (screen 4, screen 5).

I want to show you how Trade12 deceives customers. Here's the real price of oil on 23.11.2017 time 22:07 Brent-jan18 (63.88) (screen 6), but the price they have on the platform MT4 23.11.2017 time 22:07 Brent-jan18 (61.70) (screen 7). The price is not true. I believe that this proves that Trade12 is a fraud. They manage the client account, I am sure that these methods are aimed at zeroing the accounts of all Trade 12. Customers. I think that this organization is not afraid of justice, as it is carrying out its scams in the territory of other countries.

I conducted an investigation and found out that Trade12.com is not recommended by regulators of many countries as an over-the-counter broker. OTC brokers are banned at the legislative level in the US (organizers can get a prison term for fraud). The Italian financial regulator CONSOB banned the activities of Trade12 and Trade12.com in the country after numerous appeals of deceived customers.
The Australian financial regulator and the Cyprus regulator also banned trade.
One of the regional Canadian financial regulators, the Securities Commission of British Columbia, warned the citizens of the region about the illegal activities of another over-the-counter broker. (Screenshot)

Since there is no regulator in this fraudster, there are no levers of pressure, they allow you to lie so deceitfully and deceive people, they know that the client gives the last money and, under the pretext of making money, is forced to take a loan, driving him into a debt hole. I ask you, if it is within your power, please, force Trade12 to return the stolen funds.

Thank you in advance.

Contact Email

Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2017,

Before deposit they will call u everyday after deposit and earn profit to withdraw they will ignore u

TRADE12 SCAM

Hai..
So after 1 weeks of my withdraw is not processed i decide to open new thread..
This is my story..

On 29 November 2017 I deposit $350 (They promise to give me 100% Bonus) MT4 id: 1065492518

After I deposit, my account manager call me to follow their instruction to open trade on Crude Oil but I told him that I want to trade my self. So I ask when my I well get my bonus. He said will give my bonus if i follow their instruction in trading. Since i`m having my dinner and no Laptop in front of me he said he will call me on Monday. So while waiting him to contact me i tried to open position on BTCUSD i noticed that they block me from trade BTCUSD so i found that they also have ETHUSD. So I trade on ETHUSD and I manage to get profit $1,209.13 make my balance from $350 to $1,559.13.

So on 1 December 2017 I requested to withdraw $350. I contacted customer support they told me
"Usually it takes 3-5 business days for the Finance department to approve the withdrawal request. However, time may varies."

So I wait for it but it never happen..

On 4 December 2017 I try to contact my account manager through WhatsApp he online and read my message but never reply. Suddenly I check my MT4 account I noticed that ETHUSD also been disable. I no longer can open position on ETHUSD and all ETH and BTC. So I decide to request to withdraw another $700 on 4 December 2017. I also web chat why I can not trade on BTC and ETH he told me my account manager will contact me.

Since then Everyday I contact them through web chat to follow up my withdrawal and asking about my account manager.. Everyday he give me the same answer
"I understand. I already sent a request to the finance department in regards with your concern."

So todays already 5 request they send to the finance department still no action taken from them and no one from Trade12 call me.
and I decide to open this thread to share my experience about Trade12.

I hope Trade12 is not a scammer and will withdraw my profit..

Jun 1, 2017 - 1 Star First i received call form Trade12 to deposit.
They called me almost 5 times every days until i deposit.
After deposit my account manager call me for the first and the last.
I trade for my own and manage to get some profit.
I feel happy and request for withdraw my profit.
My withdraw was approved by the system.
Trade12 told me the withdraw process take 1-5 days.
Until now i still did`t receive my money.
I contact them using online chat. They keep ask me to wait for finance department to email me. But the finance department never contact me at all. So i decide to write some review here. I hope people out there please stay far far away from TRADE12. This company not honours with their business.