Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

altucano,
Italy, Italy,
Feb 24, 2016,

I deposited, traded, but I were not able to withdrawal profit and inital Dep

Reply by Trade12 submitted May 23, 2016:
Greetings Mr. Altucano, We've checked your account and according to your records, you signed up with our company and made a deposit of 100euro. Interestingly, from that 100euro, you were able to make a profit of 300k in just the span of 10 days. Upon further checking of your trading activities, we found out that you were using EA to generate a large amount of profit. We did call you and reminded you that using EA, as per our trading terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited and that the profits obtained from unlawful trading are being forfeited. Unfortunately and without regard to our reminder, you carried on illegal trading using EA and for this reason, we refunded your investment of a total of 100euro on 23/02/2016 (which proof of payment may be requested). We, at Trade12, always strive to give the best trading environment for our clients. Along these lines and with all due respect, we won't allow unfair and illegal trading to get in our trading services and platform. We do hope that we have clarified things for you and if you have any other question, you're very much welcome to contact our Customer Support. We wish you all the best on your future endeavors. Sincerely, Trade12
Marcelo Antonio ,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Feb 25, 2016,

I received Trade12 links to become their client, did not tell me where they got my phone number. I see some similarities with the broker scam Capital Trust Markets:
- I was a client of Capital, maybe there they have caught my contact.
- The site of Trade12 is very similar to the site of the Capital Trust Markets (use of videos with drawings, similar sections, etc.)
- Aggressive bonuses offered are similar as well (100% bonus on deposits)

I would take great care with Trade12 that may have as CEO Mr. Reza Mokhtarian, CEO of CapitalTrustMarkets

Reply by Trade12 submitted May 23, 2016:
Greetings Mr. Antonio, We hereby deny any connection with our company, Trade12, and Capital Trust Markets. As opposed to your statement, we are not, in any way, related to Capital Trust Markets and its said CEO Mr. Reza Mokhtarian. Trade12 website's content and all our materials' rights are reserved and we consistently go all out to produce genuine and formative content and materials for our company. Nevertheless, we are more than willing to attend to any concern you may have with our company. Please feel free to send a message to our Customer Support indicating your account number and concern details. We'll be happy to check on your account for any unsettled concern that may exist. Sincerely, Trade12
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 7, 2016,

problem with withdrawal

I have made a total deposit of around 3000 dolars got a bonus around 600 dolars, traded and won (got equity around 5000 dolars), then lost almost all of it.
Then I tried again and deposited 750 dolars and got my equity up to 7000 dolars. Trying to withdraw now.
The withdrawal process takes too long and they will always try to make you deposit more and more. The website says withdrawal process 1 day and you receive the money between 1-5 business days. For me the response to process alone took one week. Now they say I have not met the required trade volume, the broker did not say this when the withdrawal process started. I did ask the broker about bonus requirements at first (before depositing) and she assured me that trade12 is not like other brokers and I could still withdraw.
They help you with a few trades at first and guaranteed to win (if you add the deposit), but now the broker doesn't even reply for days.
When you stop making deposits the response and support is very poor. I had my suspicions at first but I have a big doubt now. I have traded with other brokers and if they are legitimate the withdrawal process is only 1-3 days, not like this.

Benjamin,
Sep 19, 2016,

nothing more than a scam to get ahold of your money.

It's literally just a complete and utter scam, I urge you you to not trust them regardless.

jeff,
New Zealand,
Oct 27, 2016,

spoke over the phone with trade12(unsure of how they obtained my number) and proceeded to make a free account. I then checked the online reviews and found all of the reviews are bad and the website lacks legitimacy. I then told them how i felt about making an account after reading the reviews and they questioned me saying i had already trusted the site by making an account and that the reviews are frustrated people who misused the site. I then told them i would contact them after checking the legitimacy and they continued to ask 'why not' and 'trust the site'. I then hung up as i found it very unprofessional the way they were speaking to me and was not comfortable trusting these people with my money.

Czech Republic,
Nov 10, 2016,

I opened account, made profit, so far so good and then tried to withdraw some, unsucesfully.

After several livechats they managed to send me my deposit back and claimed that I didnt make any trades in the account. When I confronted them with a proof of the trades, they accused me of scalping and using Expert advisors. I didnt use any EA and made most of the profits in two trades that lasted in minutes, that is not scalping.

Brazil,
Nov 17, 2016,

Can't withdraw

I opened my account on Trade12.com after a account manager calls me, a few months ago. He said the he will help me to make my trades and he promessed me that we will had at least 8% of profit every month (by the way, I don't have any forex or market experience).
The account manager said to me that I will need a amount of money to make the profit, so I saved money and made the deposits. After some calls and some profit, I said to him that I'll need to withdraw my money because I had to pay some urgent bill. He said to me that I could't withdraw my money because I didn't have enough trade volume to do this. So I explained to him that I needed the money a lot, at least the money a deposited. And again he said that a I can't withdraw my money.
So after a lots of tries. I said "ok what do I have to do to withdraw my money?" He said that I need to make mores trades. He said to me to make a buy on S&P 500 and I did it.
After a few days the trade goes wrong and I lost ALL MY MONEY.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 28, 2016,

i g=have been scammed by trade12.com . i deposited $200 and requested my capital money back, iv since been waiting. all i get is excuse after exuse.

Hi! All, iv also been scammed by trade12.com . As i'm typing this i'm still being given a runaround. They have asked me for statements ,each time theyve requested iv provided. iv provided 3 already. Im told i must bring statement with specific dates, i explained to them that, banks in south africa will give you options of 7days statement, 1 month, 2month, 3months and 6 months. Out of frustration im telling them so must i now go change the rules of the south african banking system because you guys want a specific
date, which retarded and weird of them to asking this.. all statement includes the dates requested, all they needed to do was check the date they want on the statement, i think all that is an excuse. they told me my money is hanging somewhere, what nonsense is that.

Malaysia,
Dec 28, 2016,

Beware of this unscrupulous company

Beware of this unscrupulous pretend to be a forex trading company. They a fast at asking to deposit money but will delay or prohibit from doing withdrawal. Their support is not responsive and worst ever.

South Africa,
Jan 3, 2017,

Polite and friendly, until you ask questions.

So much deception, I don't even know where to begin. Many of my questions were deflected (you're just afraid; who actually loses if we trick you for $100? why would we scam you? etc.).

To begin, a Trade 12 employee called me out of the blue. When I asked how she had obtained my number, she gave me several deflections and a few outright lies. Still, I was curious and signed up for a demo account, at which point I was asked to download TeamViewer. Be very cautious of strangers on the phone asking you to do this! TeamViewer is a legitimate piece of software used to give others remote access to your PC (say, to resolve technical problems), but can very easily be used for malicious purposes.

I even asked about Consob's warning and was told that it was simply because Trade 12 does not operate in the USA and *Italy* (so no licence). As "evidence," I was presented with a screenshot stating that they do not do solicit clients from the USA and *France*. Upon questioning this discrepancy, I was basically told, "I did all this work for you; why would I scam you?". As though I was simply being ungrateful and difficult. Yes, a highly professional company to make me the bad guy when I point out something off.

They also "guarantee good results," yet warn about possible losses. Which is it?

All in all, the best I can say about this company is that their operations are extremely shoddy, and I'm a bad client for seeing that.