GoldForexEA.com (Was GoldLightFx.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 29, 2017

The GoldForexEA is a forex expert advisor. The Gold Forex EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by Forex Peace Army. The GoldForexEA.com forex robot is no scalper, no grid, no martingale, no arbitrage.

GoldForexEA.com (Was GoldLightFx.com)

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
GOLD MT4+9.0597.1+451,993

Join live discussion of GoldForexEA.com (Was GoldLightFx.com) on our forum

Dillip,
, India,
Apr 24, 2016,

I just blown my $1000 cash in their system in less than 5 minutes.

I have joined their system 10 days back.
First they told to change my broker as my old broker did not fill their criteria of spread slippage etc. and asked to join lowcostforex where I opened a new account with $1000 deposit.
Then they configured my MT4 with their .set file.
Last 10 days I got 5 signals, with 1 loss 1 profit and remaining minor profit/lossed total accounting $6 loss to my $1000. All trades are in XAUUSD or EURUSD.
Suddenly today I saw they have opened 4 normal lots of CNYJPY back to back and my balance is $-238 now.
Worst part of their EA is they completely take control of how many lot you want to invest.
1 microlot ot 1 normal lot they take control it fully.
You cant choose the lot size of your own.

And wait, the manual trades they send varies from person to person. So you wont get same signals as they are published here in fpa.
Jürgen,
, Germany,
Apr 7, 2016,

Attention !!! Attention !!! Attention !!! Scam !!! Scam !!! Scam !!!
I have buy this System and have try it with my Broker Tickmill. Everyone know that is a good Broker by the way a Broker of the Autotrade Programm from MyFxBook. And with this Broker I have make only Losses from the first Trade and at the same time on the same day the provider has just scored on his account only profits ! And if you want try another Broker you must pay again for a new License, what for a Scam !!!