GoldCrudeResearch.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 17, 2018
October 2016:  Gold Crude Research has threatened the FPA with legal action if this page is not removed.  Prior to this, GoldCrudeResearch was considering signing up for Performance Testing.  The FPA believe the threat is an attempt to hide a negative review posted about GoldCrudeResearch.com

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to prevent any criticism of the company.

You can CLICK HERE to read all the threats from CrudeGoldResearch.com
GoldCrudeResearch.com

Join live discussion of GoldCrudeResearch.com on our forum

Prakash,
Yadav, India,
Jul 16, 2018,

good support from aashih with GCR

Hi, i'm from India. i bought their basic crude oil package it's good but due to my personal health issue i withdrawn my all capital from market but after 3 month I've arranged my capital and asked to gold crude research to reactivate my services again they helped me to trade again without pre payment. I liked their support Mr. aashih helped me.
Vikash,
Udaipur, India,
Jul 2, 2018,

Going to good keep it up

Subscribed MCX Crude oil package going good but as per their direction i bought HNI package let see how it work if not good then i will edit my review here
at this moment is going perfect and well so I'm giving this positive review here. Thank you GCR
Vikash Gupta,
Kerla, India,
Dec 20, 2017,

Accuracy is excellent

I found Gold Crude Research company in 2015 since i am trading on their signals. They really provide me good support and accurate signals in MCX. My capital is small but every month i am getting 60-70 k approx profit. which is more than enough for me. i would like thanks to Rohit sharma who is my executive.
Suresh J,
India,
Jul 12, 2017,

Gold Crude Research Fraud, Scam.

Company : Gold Crude Research
Website: www.goldcruderesearch.com
owner name : Ram Narayan Sharma or R.N. Shama or Rohit Shama.
I have not give any star because they are fraud. They have only company in Indore, India. In Indore have 800 approx advisory company. and maximum are fraud, not registered. they have only 3 or 5 employ.
Gold Crude Research is not SEBI registered or not ltd or pvt ltd in US and UK. They have only virtual registration. they always say that provide us based calls.but reality is they have not any office in US and UK. even they have nor researcher. there all calls which he give me fails. I lost my full money. approx 35 lac.
his doing online fraud.
neric,
South Africa,
Jan 27, 2017,

This company is just a plain scam!

This company is so obviously a scam that no further explanation is needed.
Stay away from them.
They have alleged that they have hacked into the FPA database as they boast that they have a list of all FPA users - how legal is that??
snapped2002,
Nov 2, 2016,

Obvious SCAM

See the forum before investing one nickel.

Just wow man
dilmeersaj,
United Arab Emirates,
Nov 1, 2016,

bad company, bad signal, bad service. do not go for GoldCrudeResearch.com, they are fraud. They are only indian running scams from india.
vickisingh,
Aug 18, 2016,

Scam

Earlier here in forum someone mentioned about gold crude research signal provider from India but i just wanted to warn everyone don't get into their trap as they are scammer and you will only loose money on their trade signal as well your membership fees . They are pretending to be having office in london and USA but all call are diverted to India and group of fraudster sitting in India will scam your money . I am reporting a criminal proceedings against them in India as well in UK and USA with appropriate authority for appropriate action .Person dealing India is Mr Rohit Sharma and he told me he lives in Udaipur Rajstahan. Where as office address is in Indore MP .I have paid him $200 dollar equivalent Indian rupees and within a week he fail to give me any correct signal and I was dissatisfied with his service and ask for refund but he refused to do so because he just wanted to conned me.I have whatsapp message transcript which provided as a evidence against him .