TheInnerCircleTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020
Michael J. Huddleston

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Malcolm Flowers,
Chicago, USA,

ICT Top Tear

ICT, Michael J. Huddleston
The best I've seen in over ten years. For those that completed a full one year membership I believe you will not see another. Also I believe you will not ever and I mean not ever receive material like this from anyone and on top of that It was "Free".
Yes I said " Free " @ $1800 believe me free free free all day.

Thank You Mr. Michael J. Huddleston, family Cody, and Wife

Ps: Cody you have a MJ, Michael J. Jordan, MJ Michael J. Huddleston as a father believe me when I say peep game.

Arnold,
Los Angeles, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

I have been following you for around 5yrs and have to say,the mentorship was epic,mind blowing and just straight out awesome.Trading is not for the la

Thanks Ict,best teachings ever.Honest,professional,precise,and caring,friends for life!

ICT THE BOSS!!!!!

What a legend!! ICT has has done way more than he has required. Some people have problems with him and I personally think it has something to do with their own psyche. They must have got hurt on a trade that ICT has called which turned sour, and lets face it...This happens in trading.

I have been Trading forex for 8 years before this course, and I thank God daily for lining me up with this man. He has out shone anything I expected and has taught me how to look at trading in a way to make money and build my own style. Some people want the easy way....And I am 100% sure those are the ones complaining.

Well Done ICT - Totaly respect your work

Ade,
North West, United Kingdom,

Top Class

The ICT mentorship has been top class and very professional. I will miss the live sessions as we literally learned something new every day. My personal understanding of how the markets work and are interrelated has been taken to a whole new level. The ICT mentorship has provided me with the knowledge, confidence and discipline required for a prosperous career in the financial markets.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Aug 31, 2017,

I almost did not do the mentorship thinking the free material was enough since I thought that already was amazing. Boy I'm glad I changed my mind at the last minute. It's like a veil is lifted and you see the markets as if you were Neo in the matrix. This is simply the most comprehensive trading system there is and only the select few now possess. The years of work ICT has gone through to achieve these heights is mind blowing. ICT you are beyond words and your legacy is confirmed among the giants of trading.

North Carolina, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

Michael aka ICT is the real deal if you really want to learn to be a professional trader!

I learned about Michael/ICT about 2 years ago and to be honest when I first started watching his videos I thought this guy is full of it lol, but Michael is honestly one of the best teachers of price action I have even meet. I have been trading since I was 18 years old and (I am now 36) by far he is the best. Anyone who has anything negative to say about him have not spent the time learning his material or the person. I have always been able to access Michael through phone calls, texts, emails or webinars. He is readily available to help you in anyway he can, but at the end of the day you have to take the information and apply it for yourself. Trading and investing is not easy and most people are lazy and don't want to put in the time or effort. With that being said they look for someone or something to place blame on besides themselves. I have have been studying ICT's materials now for over 2 yrs now and my trading has improved drastically. I feel that years have been taken off of my trading development because of Michael because he has taught me where to focus my energy. Having a good mentor in this life is very important and I feel absolutely blessed to have found Michael as a trading mentor. I can say this from my own experience and that is if you take the time and honestly submit to the training you will be a successful trader, but you have to be patient and submit to the teachings. Just an opinion from one happy customer! : )

Sincerely,
Ron C.

Jon,
USA, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

As a member of the mentorship for the full 12 months, I can say It has changed my life completely for the better. Not only does Michael guide us EVERY SINGLE DAY in the markets, he provides tools and concepts to provide a probabilistic read on price. You can tell from day 1 that he is genuine as a teacher and a person. He's the only teacher I've come across that promises I won't get rich quick. He does however, promise that you will have a read on price by the end of the mentorship. Today is the final day of the mentorship and i can say that he was true to his promise. I would even say he came through on his promise months ago. There's no holy grail in trading but reading price the way ICT teaches is the closest to it. I can only imagine the people who have posted a negative review are individuals who didn't put in the work required EVERY DAY of this mentorship. In the end it all wont work if you don't put in the work.

Toronto, Canada,
Aug 31, 2017,

ICT is a better trader than you, learn from that.

Are you guys kidding me? who in the world is stupid enough to disbelieve the teachings and forex Godliness of the inner circle trader? This man has repeatedly proved in his youtube videos and on twitter that he knows exactly what the market is going to do. The fact that anyone can write a negative review about him is only a result of you giving up on his teachings and not committing to the hours of videos. I have gone through all 12 Months of his mentorship and literally every single one of those months the forex price action has gone to pre-determined levels all day long all week long all month long. Not every movement is a perfect setup however levels were hit and his formulas, teachings, indicators, and everything he has developed over 20+ years has proven it self countless times, much more than any other garbage you people learn from other mentors who blow smoke up your stink hole with utter nonsense like textbook indicators. The inner circle trader is on a whole nother level of trading and has brought 800 people in his mentorship to the light with all of it. We know it is going to work for us, and we are sad for the people who disbelieved him and didnt take the opportunity. Sit here and read reviews, go ahead and write negative reviews to try to bring him down. But at the end of the day ICT brought 800+ people up with him and the rest are going to be there in the market funding our mortgages and car payments on the other side of our trades. Thank you ICT if you are reading this. I am a little bit unrefined with my attitude and politeness but I am giving this review my true thoughts.

Aug 28, 2017,

Honest review of Inner Circle Trader 12 month mentorship.

I am very happy with the content and delivery of the 12 month 'mentorship' course. Michael's teaching style is to lead you in methodical modular steps towards an overall understanding of the markets. The material is not suitable for someone who wants a 'quick solution' and requires a lot of time and study. My own belief is that a quick solution to trading profitably doesn't exist so it matched my expectations. Throughout the course Michael made demo trading calls, it was always stressed that you should be learning in demo only. His calls were spot on for long periods and any losses were limited. Michaels training has helped me a great deal and I have adapted my style to spend less time in the markets and be much more selective with the conditions I require before even considering a trade.

US, USA,
May 15, 2017,

Update

Update- Michael-ICT is being investigated by the CFTC for being a fraud. He deleted his Twitter account. He also blew up another trading account. Last it had shown over 60% drawdown. This was the account he was supposed to show at the end of every month for the 2017 Robbins cup. This account has ended just like every other account he has had. It is the same story over and over. He hits people's emotions to make them believe in him.
He is also removing all his tutorials and vids from the internet. Poor guy.
As far as the ICT followers go, I always think of that quote "It is easier to fool someone, than convince them they have been fooled"

Nov 8, 2016 - 2 Stars I was in the ICT mentorship but just recently dropped out. Same old BS from ICT. I have wasted enough time. I noticed over 10% of the members have dropped as well this month. Don't waste your time.

Reply by ICT Michael submitted Nov 21, 2017:
First - I do not recognize your name as a Member of my Mentorship group.

Second - You are sharing misinformation and no I am not under any investigation. However, if I were... I'd be confident they would see everything I do is in Demo Account for the protection of the student - I insist they train in that same medium.

I have gone beyond Free Tutorials in the Mentorship and it is ongoing learning for those that complete the full course... without needing to pay. Your review is extremely suspect and I'd wager it was aimed at Trolling at best.

I have shown Live entry and management with exits both in recording and chart form with my YouTube channel and Twitter account @I_Am_ICT. You can't say anything when you see it done... daily and it is documented.

Thank you FPA for allowing me to respond to this poster with truth and to set the record straight.

Michael J. Huddleston aka - ICT