The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Ballarat, Australia,
Sep 1, 2017,

Exceptional training. Exceptional information !

Michael's 12 month course, which I completed, was extensive and complete in it content and delivery. The information presented was exceptional in that nobody, and I mean nobody, has been able to unravel in inner workings of the FX market and present it as training like Michael has been able to do. A real eye opener. I just wish I had the dogged stamina that he displayed as a teacher and mentor; the same traits that allowed him to discover and interpret the charts to a degree beyond the abilities of any other "trainer".
The cost of the course was not an issue. The issue is what this course has given me in real results within the market, be they demo, but real to me. I will spend the next year going through the daily video teaching again, and making extensive notes again and demo trading again, After that, I will enter the fx trading world and when I am asked, I will proudly state that I was taught by the one and only ICT.

Egbeg update . ha, ha, sorry you missed out: mistake, big mistake, HUGH mistake, (apologies to pretty woman)

Roy,
Netherlands,
Sep 1, 2017,

A complete course, which, with the proper amount of work invested, SHOULD change your career as a trader

Michaels everyday commitment has exceeded every expectation I had from this mentorship.

Strangely enough, I managed to improve my trading in far different ways than I anticipated. Michael doesn't give you a clear cut algorithmic black-white approach to finding a trade (if this, then that etc.), which is a good thing to me.

The methodical thinking and emotional challenges that have been engrained in me over the course of months have changed me as a trader, and not so much the specific tools that have been used throughout the course.

In regard to the negative press Michael has gotten over the time, I can understand that. There is lot of repetition in there which is paramount to ones success as a trader, and there are many who are simply not put up for the task.

I have been thankful for the past 12-months' experience

5/5 would rate again

JP,
Finland,
Sep 1, 2017,

Thank you Michael! Year ago I was struggling to get 20 pips in a week from currency markets. Yesterday as the mentorship program ended I celebrated with 260 pips in a single day. Everything is coming together nicely as promised. Can't wait to study other asset classes using your superior teachings.

Xander,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

From someone who tried to disprove his concepts

I have completed the 12 month mentorship and I am completely satisfied.

When I was first introduced to his concepts i spent the majority of time quietly trying disprove them, which admittedly when you start seems rather easy as they fail quite often for people who have not put in the time to properly understanding the concepts. But the more I tested his concepts in trying to disprove them the more my understanding, to a point where I now only employ his concepts.

The purpose of the mentorship was to refine these concepts and expose us to them for an entire year, which worth way more on than the cost of the mentorship. even before partaking in it I would have gladly paid several times over what he was asking for the free content he provides.

There is an insane amount of time required to understand his concepts, but we as traders are essentially trying to beat some of the smartest and most powerful people in the world at a game where they determine the rules. You cannot realistically expect to undertsnad this by simply watching some videos, but with time and the information provided you can come surprisingly close to understanding what these markets are really doing.

Denmark,
Sep 1, 2017,

Mentorship ended, I only trade at breakeven so why five stars?

Mentorship ended, I only trade at breakeven so why five stars?
Because after the mentorship I have no problem finding the trend, I have no problem combining various timeframes to an overall picture, I am reasonable able to predict price movements and when price don’t do what I expect I am able to find the reason in hindsight – this is a humongous improvement for me.
I kind of understand why some members have been disappointed, but I think, no disrespect, that they didn’t get the point of the mentorship. It was not the point to take successful trades, the point was to get better at trading and I think it funny that one review states that loosing 10% of the members during a year is sign of failure. I would think that keeping 90% is a sign of success (actually, I really do not understand those that dropped out).
ICT has provided a ton of material to use for further study, we videos, lessons, pdfs and a forum filled with insight both from ICT and the other members, this material is a gold mine where I expect to find a lot of treasures. As other members has stated in reviews, Michael has done an insane amount of work to provide the material needed for success, now we “only” have to do the work to understand it, that’s what is needed for success, not Netflix or GOT.
Thank you and GLGT to ICT and my fellow mentorship-members

Jun 20, 2017 - 4 Stars I'm in mentorship and I dont understand negativ review. Each month you sign a document stating that you are happy and want to continue or you stop. There are lots of new material but most of it has been presented these last months as the first months was used to get everbody on the same page so those that quit already dont have the full picure. Anyhow, the mentorship runs for 12 months and has been closed for new members since it started except for a few people who got in later. Anyway - I have to say I am very happy as the mentorship.. As for the rest of ICT's stuff its free so whats to complain about?

Phoenix, Az, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

Excellent mentorship no complains at all

First off I would like to thank Michael for his constant dedication to the mentorship for the whole 12 months with minimum if any missed days, that surprised me. ICT is a very genuine guy and an excellent trader/teacher/mentor. I have no complaints as I learned so much more then i expected. He taught us why the market moves how it does and showed us how/why with examples of teachings or lessons. I'm very thankful from a traders perspective of him but the most powerful thing I learned from him was when not to trade and how not to lose money. I would do another mentoship with Michael if he would do one again but with how much time/energy/sacrifice/ and dedication i don't blame him for ending it on this one. Again Thank you Michael your one hell of a trader and and even better person.
-Murraflague

Bronx New York , USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

The best mentorship to have ever existed

This mentroship has been life changing. I've seen the free material Michael had put out and I can say the mentorship was 100x's more powerful than that. I've been blessed to be taught by Michael. The internet can say what they want about him but as someone who has been part of the full 12 month ICT mentorship he is genuin, loving and caring human being and a kick ass trader ! And now completing the mentorship I can say I know how to few every asset class the proper way and became extremely knowledgeable on the markets.. its was the best 12 months of my life and my family will be good for the coming generations... Michael Huddleston has had a HUGE impact on my life!! Now it's time to go rape these markets !!!!

Indiana, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

ICT Mentorship was phenomenal...I am forever thankful.

I am a former CBOT floor trader. I've struggled getting use to trading of the charts and computer. I have just completed the ICT Mentorship; it was phenomenal. Michael added reason and context to what the best floor traders "feel". And, more insights than I thought possible. I can only say that I am extremely grateful to Michael for his efforts, generosity, and sacrifices. He will never be forgotten. Thanks again Michael.

Coffs Harbour, Australia,
Aug 31, 2017,

Michael is an Honest, has high moral values, down to earth, very hard working and trustworthy person.

ICT Mentorship program has been the best Financial Market training program of any description I have been in ever. It was also the cheapest ever. It was the easiest to get to and review ever ... it was all online. The content was incredible, the subjects spoke about I have not seen anywhere else. ICT was clear about the programs goals and objectives. He surpassed ALL reasonable expectations greatly. I now have all this content to pass on to my children and grandchildren.... Wisdom and Knowledge from Micheal - more precious than much fine gold.

Michael is an Honest, down to earth, very hard working and trustworthy person. His course of US$1800 or $2400 AUD is at least 10 times cheaper than it should have been. The work load in creating around 500+ videos alone in 12 months was and is amazing let alone all the other work and content provided. I have paid many times the cost of this course on other courses and got 5% of the content that Michael produced and took 3 times longer "in getting" for just that 5% as well.

I thought I knew a lot about the markets, compared to Michael I knew nothing. Now he has shared ALL his knowledge, I and other members of the ICT mentorship can know all that he knows and more and for those that did his mentorship and were new to trading can do it without the pain, stress, grief and ill health that learning the markets brings..... .

Thanks be to a honest man in the world he has helped many! If he ever does free videos again my advice is you get your pen and paper out and you analyse what this man says, word by word, sentence by sentence AND study the content very hard indeed and repeatedly. Thank you ICT

Aug 31, 2017,

I have been privileged to have been part of the ICT Mentorship over the last 12 months. I have nothing but praise for the his work. The attention to detail and commitment of Micheal has been phenomenal with lengthy live sessions everyday and teaching every week. He teaches different styles of trading and multiple asset classes.
During the last 12 months I have progressed from a breakeven trader to become consistent, profitable and now more confident trader. The course has been a goldmine. I believe ICT to be a man of great integrity and as a trader genuinely one of the best.

alharosh,
london, United Kingdom,

ICT Review

It was an amazing experience, full of energy, enthusiasm. the last session was today
no matter what I write or I say you will never know what I am feeling, Lord Micheal I am proud to be one of you student , thank you so much for all of your efforts . it is hard to say Good bye ,my tears drooped today with your last word, finally Good bless you Lord Micheal. # ICT student # ICT loyal #ICT junior

Malcolm Flowers,
Chicago, USA,

ICT Top Tear

ICT, Michael J. Huddleston
The best I've seen in over ten years. For those that completed a full one year membership I believe you will not see another. Also I believe you will not ever and I mean not ever receive material like this from anyone and on top of that It was "Free".
Yes I said " Free " @ $1800 believe me free free free all day.

Thank You Mr. Michael J. Huddleston, family Cody, and Wife

Ps: Cody you have a MJ, Michael J. Jordan, MJ Michael J. Huddleston as a father believe me when I say peep game.

Arnold,
Los Angeles, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

I have been following you for around 5yrs and have to say,the mentorship was epic,mind blowing and just straight out awesome.Trading is not for the la

Thanks Ict,best teachings ever.Honest,professional,precise,and caring,friends for life!

ICT THE BOSS!!!!!

What a legend!! ICT has has done way more than he has required. Some people have problems with him and I personally think it has something to do with their own psyche. They must have got hurt on a trade that ICT has called which turned sour, and lets face it...This happens in trading.

I have been Trading forex for 8 years before this course, and I thank God daily for lining me up with this man. He has out shone anything I expected and has taught me how to look at trading in a way to make money and build my own style. Some people want the easy way....And I am 100% sure those are the ones complaining.

Well Done ICT - Totaly respect your work

Ade,
North West, United Kingdom,

Top Class

The ICT mentorship has been top class and very professional. I will miss the live sessions as we literally learned something new every day. My personal understanding of how the markets work and are interrelated has been taken to a whole new level. The ICT mentorship has provided me with the knowledge, confidence and discipline required for a prosperous career in the financial markets.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Aug 31, 2017,

I almost did not do the mentorship thinking the free material was enough since I thought that already was amazing. Boy I'm glad I changed my mind at the last minute. It's like a veil is lifted and you see the markets as if you were Neo in the matrix. This is simply the most comprehensive trading system there is and only the select few now possess. The years of work ICT has gone through to achieve these heights is mind blowing. ICT you are beyond words and your legacy is confirmed among the giants of trading.

North Carolina, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

Michael aka ICT is the real deal if you really want to learn to be a professional trader!

I learned about Michael/ICT about 2 years ago and to be honest when I first started watching his videos I thought this guy is full of it lol, but Michael is honestly one of the best teachers of price action I have even meet. I have been trading since I was 18 years old and (I am now 36) by far he is the best. Anyone who has anything negative to say about him have not spent the time learning his material or the person. I have always been able to access Michael through phone calls, texts, emails or webinars. He is readily available to help you in anyway he can, but at the end of the day you have to take the information and apply it for yourself. Trading and investing is not easy and most people are lazy and don't want to put in the time or effort. With that being said they look for someone or something to place blame on besides themselves. I have have been studying ICT's materials now for over 2 yrs now and my trading has improved drastically. I feel that years have been taken off of my trading development because of Michael because he has taught me where to focus my energy. Having a good mentor in this life is very important and I feel absolutely blessed to have found Michael as a trading mentor. I can say this from my own experience and that is if you take the time and honestly submit to the training you will be a successful trader, but you have to be patient and submit to the teachings. Just an opinion from one happy customer! : )

Sincerely,
Ron C.

Jon,
USA, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

As a member of the mentorship for the full 12 months, I can say It has changed my life completely for the better. Not only does Michael guide us EVERY SINGLE DAY in the markets, he provides tools and concepts to provide a probabilistic read on price. You can tell from day 1 that he is genuine as a teacher and a person. He's the only teacher I've come across that promises I won't get rich quick. He does however, promise that you will have a read on price by the end of the mentorship. Today is the final day of the mentorship and i can say that he was true to his promise. I would even say he came through on his promise months ago. There's no holy grail in trading but reading price the way ICT teaches is the closest to it. I can only imagine the people who have posted a negative review are individuals who didn't put in the work required EVERY DAY of this mentorship. In the end it all wont work if you don't put in the work.

Toronto, Canada,
Aug 31, 2017,

ICT is a better trader than you, learn from that.

Are you guys kidding me? who in the world is stupid enough to disbelieve the teachings and forex Godliness of the inner circle trader? This man has repeatedly proved in his youtube videos and on twitter that he knows exactly what the market is going to do. The fact that anyone can write a negative review about him is only a result of you giving up on his teachings and not committing to the hours of videos. I have gone through all 12 Months of his mentorship and literally every single one of those months the forex price action has gone to pre-determined levels all day long all week long all month long. Not every movement is a perfect setup however levels were hit and his formulas, teachings, indicators, and everything he has developed over 20+ years has proven it self countless times, much more than any other garbage you people learn from other mentors who blow smoke up your stink hole with utter nonsense like textbook indicators. The inner circle trader is on a whole nother level of trading and has brought 800 people in his mentorship to the light with all of it. We know it is going to work for us, and we are sad for the people who disbelieved him and didnt take the opportunity. Sit here and read reviews, go ahead and write negative reviews to try to bring him down. But at the end of the day ICT brought 800+ people up with him and the rest are going to be there in the market funding our mortgages and car payments on the other side of our trades. Thank you ICT if you are reading this. I am a little bit unrefined with my attitude and politeness but I am giving this review my true thoughts.

Aug 28, 2017,

Honest review of Inner Circle Trader 12 month mentorship.

I am very happy with the content and delivery of the 12 month 'mentorship' course. Michael's teaching style is to lead you in methodical modular steps towards an overall understanding of the markets. The material is not suitable for someone who wants a 'quick solution' and requires a lot of time and study. My own belief is that a quick solution to trading profitably doesn't exist so it matched my expectations. Throughout the course Michael made demo trading calls, it was always stressed that you should be learning in demo only. His calls were spot on for long periods and any losses were limited. Michaels training has helped me a great deal and I have adapted my style to spend less time in the markets and be much more selective with the conditions I require before even considering a trade.

US, USA,
May 15, 2017,

Update

Update- Michael-ICT is being investigated by the CFTC for being a fraud. He deleted his Twitter account. He also blew up another trading account. Last it had shown over 60% drawdown. This was the account he was supposed to show at the end of every month for the 2017 Robbins cup. This account has ended just like every other account he has had. It is the same story over and over. He hits people's emotions to make them believe in him.
He is also removing all his tutorials and vids from the internet. Poor guy.
As far as the ICT followers go, I always think of that quote "It is easier to fool someone, than convince them they have been fooled"

Nov 8, 2016 - 2 Stars I was in the ICT mentorship but just recently dropped out. Same old BS from ICT. I have wasted enough time. I noticed over 10% of the members have dropped as well this month. Don't waste your time.
Reply by ICT Michael submitted Nov 21, 2017:
First - I do not recognize your name as a Member of my Mentorship group.

Second - You are sharing misinformation and no I am not under any investigation. However, if I were... I'd be confident they would see everything I do is in Demo Account for the protection of the student - I insist they train in that same medium.

I have gone beyond Free Tutorials in the Mentorship and it is ongoing learning for those that complete the full course... without needing to pay. Your review is extremely suspect and I'd wager it was aimed at Trolling at best.

I have shown Live entry and management with exits both in recording and chart form with my YouTube channel and Twitter account @I_Am_ICT. You can't say anything when you see it done... daily and it is documented.

Thank you FPA for allowing me to respond to this poster with truth and to set the record straight.

Michael J. Huddleston aka - ICT