FINMAXBO.com Review

Max Capital Limited

Formerly FINMAX.com

Updated: Jun 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FINMAXBO.com
Other websites of this company include FinmaxFX.com.

Join live discussion of FINMAXBO.com on our forum

Rumia, Poland,
Jul 16, 2017,

FINMAX IS SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello
About 3 months ago I open account on FINMAX.
My deposit was 250$. After about 2 weeks I wan't to check how fast they make withdraw and place order to make withdraw 50$. It takes about 5 working days.Then I trade more becouse I see that FINMAX working ok. But it's not OK.
When on my account was about 800 $ I ordered to withdraw 200$. But I never recive this money.
After about one week on my account there was 2200$ and it was blocked.
They don't answer on email and them telephone is always busy.

FINMAX is totally scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russian Federation,
Apr 27, 2017,

Scammers FINMAX!!!!!

Good afternoon. I wanted to tell my story about working with the FINMAX broker. I registered and a few minutes later I received a call from Ekaterina Svetlova. Asked a couple of questions, everything as usual. She offered her help in the trade, I refused, I said that I trade on my own. Then he deposited a deposit in the amount of 1000Usd, went through verification and started trading. For 2 months I traded my deals in a positive way. Then every 3 days she called me and offered to earn in x4 more than I earn at the moment. She offered to make money on NFP and required replenishment of the deposit in the amount from 5000USD to 10000USD. Orgumenized by the fact that Trump does not lie that he will raise% and all the deals she wants me to offer 100% winning and enter the market with 5k USD. I found out that their expectations for the NFP were not justified and I would lose 5k minimum. In general, the proposals for large earnings and replenishment of the deposit were constantly flying. It involved psychological pressure, tricks, various facts that I told during a conversation against me and that I would increase the deposit. I was in the mood, everything, and I left an application for withdrawal of my deposit, I was approved of it, but still had to explain to Catherine why I'm withdrawing money, apparently just do not give it away. Next, a week later I made a second request for the withdrawal of profits in the amount of 2000Usd, after which my account, email and phone were blocked (March 23, 2017). I called and wrote from other means of communication, but it all ended with dropping a call or eating breakfast, we'll give it to our superiors and that we'll deal with your account now, wait. Center for Regulation of Financial Relations CROFR, also did not help me and ignored all complaints and evidence.
Profit 0 and 2 lossless months, got into debt, still get out.
Munich, Germany (Really the offices of Finmax in the Ukraine),
Feb 16, 2017,

I like the fact they always send the money if I ask them for withdrawal, that takes them about a day

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Germany.  It came from the same location in the Ukraine which was used by a Finmax employee to contact the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does no appreciate review spammers.