Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Ukraine,
Jan 8, 2019,

I recommend

You register, make a deposit and work calmly. No invitations to seminars and training". No one distracts or calls you. The support works well (I mean online chat). Nothing else is required. Well done work!

Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)

T. Yaskevich,
Minsk, Belarus,
Nov 9, 2019,

I have positive experience with Esplanade MS

My experience with Esplanade Market Solutions has been positive so far. First al all I mean that I experience no difficulties with funds withdrawals. I know that this is the main concern that many traders have. The total sum amount of the withdrawn funds now exceeds $1000 which I think is a good enough reason to claim that all is good with withdrawals. The only concern I have here is that these withdrawals are not instant and it normally takes 2-3 business days to complete the transfer. I am not really sure whether it’s the drawback of payment systems or Esplanade’s. Anyway, this is a minor issue that I can tolerate. Most importantly I like the quality of Esplanade’s orders executions. Slippages are rare and happen only on the rapid market moves. Market orders get executed fast and with no requotes most of the times.I had many problems with that with my previous brokerage, so the quality of service is now one of the things I pay much attention to now.

Jagat Randhawa,
Valsad, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Reliable, tight spreads, fast withdrawals

That broker is what I want from my brokerage and I don't want to much. I just want to pay not so much, I want my brokerage to by those I can trust and of course I want not just get my money, but get my money in-time. Also, there is a lot of assets, so I have a list to choose from. I can say broker is outstanding, but it's okey enough. That's my opinion.

Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.

Belarus,
Dec 20, 2018,

good platform sneg93

The last crisis has shattered my trust in fund managers, and now the next one is coming. On esplanadems I've found everything I need to bring to life my personal investment plans. This is low-budget and the whole market is spread out before you. I quickly monitor all markets on one platform. Redistribution of assets in the portfolio takes a few clicks.

Ivan Shvarkov,
Kharkiv, Ukraine,
Dec 10, 2019,

A good broker with perfect cooperation conditions

I like trading in Esplanade. This broker gives me the service I need and does not take my time to solve any organizational or technical issues. During the whole period of my work here, I only once applied for technical support, when I did not immediately understand the withdrawal procedure. Everything was explained to me, and I was contacted just a couple of minutes after my request. Note that the withdrawal funds can take a couple of days, but is not subject to any additional commissions, everything happens exactly as it is written on the site, no mismatches noticed. Another big plus of esplanade is the presence of a large number of assets, which allows me to trade in different directions and always find a profitable situation in the market.

Giaan Sodhani,
Thodupuzha, India,
Jan 14, 2020,

Trading as a source of income

Trading can really be a source of a stable income, but one has to devote a lot of time and effort, but it's worth it, considering how much money Forex can bring, if you have normal knowledge and do not spare any effort to look through the actual information every day and keep up with the current situation in the world. In my opinion, this case should burn, then everything will work out for sure. And in this business it is also important to have a good partner, that is, a broker which will provide normal service. In Esplanade, thank God everything is good with this, and the terminal is convenient and the withdrawal of money does not take much time. I would say that this company is for traders with experience, because they are not trained here, but only accompanied if necessary. But if you know how to work, you'll definitely like it here.

Satish Mahadeo,
Kolkata, India,
Oct 14, 2019,

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex. Apart from forex they also have CFDs for metal, oil, indices and lots of different stocks, not just american stocks. The leverage here is one of the most generous on the market 1:1000, which can be used to develop a strategy with multiple simultaneous entries. At least this is something I consider doing in the nearest time. I like the way support communicates with customers. They are polite and professional and never insist on using additional services, topping up the account with more money or anything similar to that. So Im definitely satisfied with the service and the brokerage overall.

Ainur Aitmatov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 20, 2019,

Esplanade MS is reliable broker

Speaking of broker’s pros and cons people often forget to mention the safety of clients’ funds and overall reliability of the brokerage. I know that some brokers’ main source of income does not really lie in spreads and commissions. They often use these funds to either fund the leverage for other market players or they can even relocate these funds and invest them in some projects to get the profit. In order to prevent such situation it is suggested for clients to make sure their personal funds are segregated from broker’s account in the bank. This is exactly how Esplanade manages clients funds. They are all kept on segregated accounts so even in case broker goes broke this will not affect their clients. I appreciate this approach a lot. I know there are lot more things to worry about on financial markets, there are many other risks to take care of. Good to know that at least this one was eliminated by Esplanade.